|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Set Free - Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Cletus' an old picture that he shows Summer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Mrs. White.
(b) Mrs. Davis.
(c) Mrs. Brown.
(d) Mrs. Andrews.
2. When Ob tries to contact May, what analogy does Summer use to describe how Ob moves around?
(a) Child fidgeting at church.
(b) Adjusting the dial on a radio.
(c) Snake slithering in the grass.
(d) Cat on a hot griddle.
3. What type of church does Cletus tell Ob about?
4. How long did it take Cletus and Ob to put a puzzle together on Christmas Day?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 14 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
5. Where does Joe Underwood work?
(b) Machine shop.
(c) Moving company.
(d) Grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did May call heaven?
2. What type of deodorant does Summer mention that she thinks Cletus uses?
3. What bird passes over head after Ob talks about all the good things he can remember about May?
4. Where did Cletus used to live?
5. Where does Cletus learn about a church where the minister talks to the dead?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)