|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity is Concorde involved in that will make the plan in Chapter 18 work?
(a) Cheating at golf.
(b) Mofia work.
(d) An affair.
2. What is Dannie's background?
(a) Rich, Italian.
(b) Poor, Southern.
(c) Rich, Boston suburb.
(d) Child of traveling missionaries.
3. What is Ray's first impression of The Mayflower Club?
(a) He is unimpressed.
(b) He is jealous of the members.
(c) He is motivated to become a member.
(d) He is taken aback by the grandeur.
4. What is Ray's father's motivation for the suggestion he makes?
(a) His father wants him to focus on The Bet.
(b) His father is worried about decorum.
(c) His father is proud of him.
(d) His father does not want to be beaten by his son.
5. What does Ray remember about his father?
(a) He loved Ray's mother very much.
(b) He was an alcoholic and critical.
(c) He was encouraging and supportive.
(d) He was often gone on business trips.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ray's father act when Ray visits his office?
2. What happens between Ray and Madeline during Chapter 13?
3. What does Two Down win at a golf tournament?
4. Where is Ray's mother?
5. Ray also remembers his Uncle Joe, who had been Ray's most ardent supporter, and a special golf club that Uncle Joe had given him. The club had once been used by ____________.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)