|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Two Down plan to impersonate for his first plan to win The Bet, described in Chapter 7?
(a) A friend of another member.
(b) A government official.
(c) The member's long-lost childhood friend.
(d) A non-member who had never met the member with whom he was scheduled to play golf.
2. Which character is entrusted to hold The Bet participants' wagers?
(d) Chunkin' Charlie.
3. What is the amount wagered for The Bet?
4. What does Ray say his father believed was necessary for success?
(c) Family support.
(d) "Want to."
5. Ray also remembers his Uncle Joe, who had been Ray's most ardent supporter, and a special golf club that Uncle Joe had given him. The club had once been used by ____________.
(a) Bobby Jones.
(b) Ben Hogan.
(c) Arnold Palmer.
(d) Jack Nicklaus.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Bet was agreed upon by ______________.
2. What does Ray remember about his father?
3. What did Ray and Two Down steal in high school?
4. What is the tone of Chapters 8 and 9?
5. Where is Ray's mother?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)