|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once things settle down with Two Down, who is Ray left alone to talk to?
(a) His father.
(b) Chunkin' Charlie.
2. What identity does Dannie assume when she makes her second attempt at winning The Bet?
(a) An employee of a golf magazine.
(b) A detective.
(c) A woman stranded on the side of the road.
(d) A Mayflower Club member.
3. What shocks Ray when the second half of the match starts?
(a) His father wants to keep the same caddy.
(b) Two Down quits.
(c) Concorde quits.
(d) No one continues watching.
4. What club rule is enforced strictly for the second half, even though so many others are ignored?
(a) No pets.
(b) No shouting.
(c) No denim.
(d) No weapons.
5. What effect does Crowbar's action have on Two Down?
(a) He loses his focus and plays poorly.
(b) His play improves.
(c) He is unaffected.
(d) He wants to quit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madeline do with Ray's gift?
2. How does Hoover react to losing the bet with Two Down?
3. What is the idea in Chapter 19, which Two Down shares with Ray, to get himself out of trouble?
4. Which character is entrusted to hold The Bet participants' wagers?
5. How does Ray raise the stakes of the bet in Chapter 19?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)