|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ray's plan fail?
(a) They wake up the sleeping security guard and have to abandon their game.
(b) One Chop gets violently ill during the match, and they are forced to quit.
(c) Ray sees his father and runs away.
(d) A Mayflower Club member finds them and kicks them out.
2. Ultimately, when is Two Down able to schedule a match?
3. Why do the other Chops not involved in The Bet become resentful toward The Bet?
(a) They are bitter that they didn't decide to join in also.
(b) They are against gambling.
(c) They feel bad that relationships are being threatened.
(d) They don't like all the attention paid to scheming and winning.
4. How are Two Down's leadership skills evident in this suggestion to the other Chops?
(a) He forces them to drop out.
(b) He gets mad and storms off.
(c) He talks them out of going on with The Bet.
(d) He takes charge and convinces them to go along.
5. What is the outcome of Ray's third attempt?
(a) Ray ditches Madeline.
(b) He is thrown out of The Mayflower Club.
(c) He gets arrested.
(d) His father invites him to play.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ray help Two Down enter the match in Chapter 19?
2. Who does Concorde bring with him to Two Down's house in Chapter 19?
3. What does Two Down win at a golf tournament?
4. Which character is battling cancer?
5. Whom does Two Down plan to impersonate for his first plan to win The Bet, described in Chapter 7?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)