|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two Down was threatened with getting fired, a recall on his home loan, and ________________.
(a) Losing his marriage.
(b) Losing his club membership.
(c) A forgery conviction.
2. What did Ray and Two Down steal in high school?
(a) The principal's car.
(b) Baby Jesus figures.
(c) Their high school's mascot.
(d) A dozen donuts from a bakery.
3. What do the Numerals and the Chops do once they are all together?
(a) Ignore each other.
(b) Become friends.
(c) Bet against each other.
4. What is Two Down told when he schedules a match at The Mayflower Club?
(a) His check for membership bounced.
(b) His membership is in bad standing.
(c) It's ladies' day.
(d) It's employee-only day.
5. What realization prompts Ray's first attempt at winning The Bet?
(a) Ray can ask his father for access.
(b) The time of day was not stipulated.
(c) Ray can sneak into the club in his father's car.
(d) There are no security guards at The Mayflower Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ray help Two Down enter the match in Chapter 19?
2. When Ray looks up information on his club, what does he find out?
3. Why do the other Chops not involved in The Bet become resentful toward The Bet?
4. When Ray reveals that he hasn't been completely honest with Madeline, this is an example of _________.
5. Which character is battling cancer?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)