|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Two Down told when he schedules a match at The Mayflower Club?
(a) His check for membership bounced.
(b) It's employee-only day.
(c) His membership is in bad standing.
(d) It's ladies' day.
2. Why do Concorde and Ray's father lose the first round?
(a) Ray points out how Concorde cheats.
(b) Two Down sinks a hole-in-one.
(c) Ray's father plays horribly.
(d) Concorde plays horribly.
3. Ray also remembers his Uncle Joe, who had been Ray's most ardent supporter, and a special golf club that Uncle Joe had given him. The club had once been used by ____________.
(a) Jack Nicklaus.
(b) Bobby Jones.
(c) Ben Hogan.
(d) Arnold Palmer.
4. What else did Uncle Joe do to help and support Ray's pursuit of golf?
(a) Paid for Ray's attempt at professional golf.
(b) Paid for Ray's college tuition.
(c) Bought Ray a new set of clubs.
(d) Attended every one of Ray's matches.
5. Where do the Numerals and the Chops gather to watch the match?
(a) Boston Municipal Golf Course.
(b) The Mayflower Club.
(d) A bar that is televising the match.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray decide to do with the club?
2. How does Ray's father act when Ray visits his office?
3. What happens between Ray and Madeline during Chapter 13?
4. Two Down was threatened with getting fired, a recall on his home loan, and ________________.
5. Why does Two Down's first plan fail?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)