Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character drinks heavily?
2. Which character is more defensive over Carnelle?
3. What does Mac Sam want in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. On what day does Act 2 occur?
5. Why does Delmount need money?
Describe the play's climax. What is the significance of the climax?
Describe the attraction between Elain and Mac Sam. What attracts them to each other? What effect does the attraction have on each character?
How is Popeye an example of an ironic character? What is the purpose of this irony?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)