|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Carnelle's dress at the pageant?
2. Where does Delmount hide in Act 2?
3. What does Tessy want Delmount to do with her in Act 2 Scene 2?
4. What is inside the shoebox that Carnelle receives?
5. Who does Carnelle talk to in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the play's climax. What is the significance of the climax?
Essay Topic 2
What are the effects of each character's childhood, based on what you know about them? How does their childhood still affect their adult life?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the characters in the play and analyze him or her. Consider actions, motivations, and the way the character relates with the other characters.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)