|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character drinks heavily?
2. Which character is more defensive over Carnelle?
3. What does Mac Sam want in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. On what day does Act 2 occur?
5. Why does Delmount need money?
Essay Topic 1
How is Popeye an example of an ironic character? What is the purpose of this irony?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the statement Mac Sam makes about women needing to feel beautiful. How does this relate to the rest of the play? How is this a theme?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the play's climax. What is the significance of the climax?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)