Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character drinks heavily?
2. Which character is more defensive over Carnelle?
3. What does Mac Sam want in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. On what day does Act 2 occur?
5. Why does Delmount need money?
What are the effects of each character's childhood, based on what you know about them? How does their childhood still affect their adult life?
How is Popeye an example of an ironic character? What is the purpose of this irony?
Which characters are content with their lives? In what ways is happiness a theme in the story?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)