Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character drinks heavily?
2. Which character is more defensive over Carnelle?
3. What does Mac Sam want in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. On what day does Act 2 occur?
5. Why does Delmount need money?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the statement Mac Sam makes about women needing to feel beautiful. How does this relate to the rest of the play? How is this a theme?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the characters in the play and analyze him or her. Consider actions, motivations, and the way the character relates with the other characters.
Essay Topic 3
Describe each character's quest for love in the play.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)