|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carnelle change into for her final lineup?
2. Which of the following is present in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Elain want in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Which of the following items is a symbol in Act 2?
5. What does Popeye want in Act 2, Scene 1?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the effects of each character's childhood, based on what you know about them? How does their childhood still affect their adult life?
Essay Topic 2
Which characters are seeking their self-identity? How do they seek to find it?
Essay Topic 3
Describe each character's quest for love in the play.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)