Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character drinks heavily?
2. Which character is more defensive over Carnelle?
3. What does Mac Sam want in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. On what day does Act 2 occur?
5. Why does Delmount need money?
Essay Topic 1
How does Carnelle experience a reversal of fortune? How does it change her outlook, or does it?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the statement Mac Sam makes about women needing to feel beautiful. How does this relate to the rest of the play? How is this a theme?
Essay Topic 3
What causes Elain to decide to go back to her husband, Franklin?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)