|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. For what did Popeye once make outfits to learn to sew?
2. What does Carnelle want in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. How many children did Carnelle's aunt have?
4. What is the name of the town that Carnelle lives in?
5. Which character retires to bed with a headache?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Elain decide to go back to her husband?
2. Why is Delmount in a good mood when he arrives at the pageant?
This section contains 828 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)