Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character drinks heavily?
2. Which character is more defensive over Carnelle?
3. What does Mac Sam want in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. On what day does Act 2 occur?
5. Why does Delmount need money?
Essay Topic 1
Who are the secondary characters in the play? What role do the secondary characters play in the story?
Essay Topic 2
Which characters are seeking their self-identity? How do they seek to find it?
Essay Topic 3
How is Popeye an example of an ironic character? What is the purpose of this irony?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)