|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac Sam do for a living?
2. What is going well for Delmount in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who sends roses to Elain in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How does Carnelle feel when s he returns to the dressing room?
5. What did Popeye give to a young girl that caused her to lose a job?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role does comic relief play in the story? What is the purpose of it?
Essay Topic 2
In what way does each of the main characters seek redemption? How do they achieve redemption, if they do?
Essay Topic 3
What causes Elain to decide to go back to her husband, Franklin?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)