|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Delmount that women need to feel beautiful?
2. How does the audience react to Carnelle falling onstage?
3. What scene is the climax of the play?
4. Where does Act 2 take place?
5. Which character is more defensive over Carnelle?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which characters are seeking their self-identity? How do they seek to find it?
Essay Topic 2
How does Carnelle experience a reversal of fortune? How does it change her outlook, or does it?
Essay Topic 3
Which characters are content with their lives? In what ways is happiness a theme in the story?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)