|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elain decide to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Return to her husband.
(b) Force her husband to move.
(c) Leave her husband to go back to school.
(d) Bring her sons to the carnival.
2. What does Tessy want Delmount to do with her in Act 2 Scene 2?
(a) Move in to her house.
(b) Play carnival games.
(c) Watch fireworks.
(d) Go to dinner.
3. From whom does Delmount hide in Act 2?
4. What does Popeye want in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To learn to sew.
(b) To be with Delmount.
(c) To quit her job.
(d) to be with Mac Sam.
5. Which character brings a shoebox to Carnelle?
(a) Mac Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character retrieves Delmount from the pageant tent?
2. Which character is considered an ugly misfit in the eyes of others?
3. When Elain begins talking to the character she becomes attracted to in Act 2, from whom does she attract attention?
4. What did Popeye give to a young girl that caused her to lose a job?
5. When Elain and Popeye come out of the pageant tent, how do they appear?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)