|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Carnelle's family try to save her?
(a) Dropping out of college.
(b) Making a horrible decision.
2. Which characters talk behind the pageant tent when Carnelle is in the pageant?
(a) Popeye and Elain.
(b) Delmount and Popeye.
(c) Elain and Franklin.
(d) Mac Sam and Delmount.
3. How does Carnelle feel after her skill routine?
4. Which sentence best describes Carnelle?
(a) She had a big chance of winning until she tripped.
(b) She was defeated before she began.
(c) She is jealous of Popeye and Delmount's relationship.
(d) She is jealous of Elain's bond with her children.
5. Which character chastises Delmount in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character begins beating up the people insulting Carnelle?
2. Who once dated Mac Sam?
3. Who does Carnelle talk to in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. How does the audience react to Carnelle falling onstage?
5. What is Tessy's occupation?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)