|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elain bring to the pageant for Carnelle to use?
(b) Mardi Gras mask.
(c) Antebellum dress.
2. What does Popeye want in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) to be with Mac Sam.
(b) To learn to sew.
(c) To be with Delmount.
(d) To quit her job.
3. Which characters talk behind the pageant tent when Carnelle is in the pageant?
(a) Elain and Franklin.
(b) Delmount and Popeye.
(c) Mac Sam and Delmount.
(d) Popeye and Elain.
4. Where does Delmount hide in Act 2?
(a) Under a table.
(b) In a closet.
(c) Under the stage.
(d) Under a bed.
5. What does Elain want in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To have children.
(b) A man who is adventurous.
(c) To feel beautiful.
(d) To go back to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Delmount that Popeye loves him?
2. From whom does Delmount hide in Act 2?
3. What color dress does Carnelle wear in the pageant?
4. Which character drinks heavily?
5. What does Mac Sam want in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)