|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elain wearing at the pageant?
(a) A summer dress.
(b) A Mardi Gras mask.
(c) A red antebellum dress.
(d) A parka.
2. Which characters talk behind the pageant tent when Carnelle is in the pageant?
(a) Delmount and Popeye.
(b) Mac Sam and Delmount.
(c) Elain and Franklin.
(d) Popeye and Elain.
3. On what day does Act 2 occur?
(a) July fourth.
(b) July fifth.
(c) July second.
(d) July third.
4. Where does Delmount hide in Act 2?
(a) In a closet.
(b) Under a table.
(c) Under a bed.
(d) Under the stage.
5. What does Elain want in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To feel beautiful.
(b) To go back to school.
(c) To have children.
(d) A man who is adventurous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character retrieves ice in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What color dress does Carnelle wear in the pageant?
3. Who tells Delmount that women need to feel beautiful?
4. Which of the following items is a symbol in Act 2?
5. What did Popeye give to a young girl that caused her to lose a job?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)