|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scene is the climax of the play?
(a) Act 2, Scene 1.
(b) Act 1, Scene 1.
(c) Act 2, Scene 2.
(d) Act 1, Scene 2.
2. Who is the shoebox from that Carnelle receives?
(d) Mac Sam.
3. Which character chastises Delmount in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. From what does Carnelle's family try to save her?
(a) Dropping out of college.
(b) Making a horrible decision.
5. Where does Delmount hide in Act 2?
(a) Under a table.
(b) Under a bed.
(c) Under the stage.
(d) In a closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Delmount hide in Act 2?
2. Who tells Delmount that Popeye loves him?
3. To whom does Elain try to explain her motives?
4. Who does Tessy think that she loves?
5. Which character retrieves ice in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)