|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carnelle talk to in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Mac Sam.
2. According to Carnelle's perspective, which character has the perfect life?
3. What skill does Carnelle exhibit at the pageant?
(a) Poetry reading.
(c) Violin playing.
(d) Baton twirling.
4. What is going well for Delmount in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) He got his house back.
(b) He is in love with Popeye.
(c) He met a new girl.
(d) His furniture is selling well.
5. Which character brings a shoebox to Carnelle?
(c) Mac Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tessy's occupation?
2. What does Mac Sam want in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Which character retrieves Delmount from the pageant tent?
4. How does Carnelle feel after her skill routine?
5. Which character begins beating up the people insulting Carnelle?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)