|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the audience react to Carnelle falling onstage?
(a) They laugh quietly.
(b) They call her names.
(c) They begin leaving the tent.
(d) They are sympathetic.
2. How does Carnelle feel when s he returns to the dressing room?
3. Who tells Delmount that Popeye loves him?
4. What does Elain decide to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Leave her husband to go back to school.
(b) Force her husband to move.
(c) Bring her sons to the carnival.
(d) Return to her husband.
5. Which sentence best describes Carnelle?
(a) She was defeated before she began.
(b) She is jealous of Elain's bond with her children.
(c) She is jealous of Popeye and Delmount's relationship.
(d) She had a big chance of winning until she tripped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the shoebox that Carnelle receives?
2. According to Carnelle's perspective, which character has the perfect life?
3. What does Delmount want in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. To whom does Elain try to explain her motives?
5. Which character retrieves ice in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)