|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tessy looking for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Mac Sam.
2. What does Delmount want in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To avoid Tessy.
(b) To leave town as soon as possible.
(c) To avoid Elain.
(d) To fall in love.
3. What does Popeye want in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To be with Delmount.
(b) to be with Mac Sam.
(c) To quit her job.
(d) To learn to sew.
4. Which character is more defensive over Carnelle?
(c) Mac Sam.
5. What does Mac Sam do for a living?
(a) Fast food worker.
(b) Pageant coordinator.
(c) Balloon vendor.
(d) Carnival game runner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Elain and Popeye come out of the pageant tent, how do they appear?
2. What is inside the shoebox that Carnelle receives?
3. On what day does Act 2 occur?
4. How does Delmount respond to Tessy's invitation?
5. What does Elain decide to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)