|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Delmount respond to Tessy's invitation?
(a) He protests.
(b) He ignores her completely.
(c) He accepts reluctantly.
(d) He accepts eagerly.
2. What does Delmount want in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To avoid Tessy.
(b) To leave town as soon as possible.
(c) To fall in love.
(d) To avoid Elain.
3. What color dress does Carnelle wear in the pageant?
4. Who tells Delmount that Popeye loves him?
5. When Popeye got fired from a job recently, what did the young girl who caused the problem claim to want to see?
(a) The color of her own eyes.
(b) A new coat.
(c) Popeye's hair color.
(d) How good she looked in her new clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tessy want Delmount to do with her in Act 2 Scene 2?
2. Which character begins beating up the people insulting Carnelle?
3. Who once dated Mac Sam?
4. What does Elain bring to the pageant for Carnelle to use?
5. Who tells Delmount that women need to feel beautiful?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)