|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carnelle feel when s he returns to the dressing room?
2. What is inside the shoebox that Carnelle receives?
(a) A frog in a dress.
(b) A knife.
(c) A new dress.
(d) A Mardi Gras mask.
3. Which character begins beating up the people insulting Carnelle?
(a) Mac Sam.
4. Which sentence best describes Carnelle?
(a) She had a big chance of winning until she tripped.
(b) She was defeated before she began.
(c) She is jealous of Popeye and Delmount's relationship.
(d) She is jealous of Elain's bond with her children.
5. What does Carnelle change into for her final lineup?
(a) Antebellum dress.
(b) Cocktail dress.
(c) Funny costume
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the audience react to Carnelle falling onstage?
2. Who does Carnelle talk to in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Which character retrieves ice in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who is the shoebox from that Carnelle receives?
5. From whom does Delmount hide in Act 2?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)