|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is a symbol in Act 2?
(a) Pageant stage.
2. Which character retrieves Delmount from the pageant tent?
(a) Mac Sam.
3. What is going well for Delmount in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His furniture is selling well.
(b) He met a new girl.
(c) He is in love with Popeye.
(d) He got his house back.
4. Which character is considered an ugly misfit in the eyes of others?
5. Which character is more defensive over Carnelle?
(b) Mac Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Delmount that Popeye loves him?
2. From what does Carnelle's family try to save her?
3. What does Carnelle trip on when she is onstage?
4. Which character brings a shoebox to Carnelle?
5. Who does Carnelle talk to in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)