|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sentence best describes Elain?
(a) She loves her sons more than anything.
(b) She loves Franklin with all her heart.
(c) She would rather have love than money.
(d) She wants adventure.
2. Which character does Elain become attracted to in Act 2?
(a) Mac Sam.
(c) A carnival worker.
3. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) In the pageant dressing room.
(b) In Carnelle's house.
(c) In the back of the pageant tent.
(d) In Popeye's house.
4. Where did Popeye lose a job?
(d) Dime store.
5. What is inside the shoebox that Carnelle receives?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A knife.
(c) A Mardi Gras mask.
(d) A frog in a dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scene is the climax of the play?
2. How does Carnelle feel when s he returns to the dressing room?
3. Who is the shoebox from that Carnelle receives?
4. What does Mac Sam do for a living?
5. Which character brings a shoebox to Carnelle?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)