|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color dress does Carnelle wear in the pageant?
2. What scene is the climax of the play?
(a) Act 1, Scene 1.
(b) Act 2, Scene 2.
(c) Act 1, Scene 2.
(d) Act 2, Scene 1.
3. What skill does Carnelle exhibit at the pageant?
(b) Baton twirling.
(c) Poetry reading.
(d) Violin playing.
4. Who is Mac Sam looking for in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. From what does Carnelle's family try to save her?
(b) Making a horrible decision.
(d) Dropping out of college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carnelle do in the parade after the pageant?
2. What does Popeye want in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Delmount want in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who was asked to speak at the beauty pageant about beauty?
5. Which character begins beating up the people insulting Carnelle?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)