Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Carnelle hope to gain from the beauty contest?
c) A trophy.
2. In what state does the play take place?
3. What does Popeye want in Act 2, Scene 1?
a) To be with Delmount.
b) To learn to sew.
c) to be with Mac Sam.
d) To quit her job.
4. What color is Carnelle's hair for the contest?
5. What does Elain warn Popeye about?
a) Delmount is already involved with another woman.
b) Delmount's instability.
c) Delmount has always been violent.
This section contains 806 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)