|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carnelle feel when s he returns to the dressing room?
2. What does Popeye want in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) to be with Mac Sam.
(b) To quit her job.
(c) To learn to sew.
(d) To be with Delmount.
3. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) In the back of the pageant tent.
(b) In Carnelle's house.
(c) In the pageant dressing room.
(d) In Popeye's house.
4. Which character retrieves ice in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Elain want in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To have children.
(b) To go back to school.
(c) To feel beautiful.
(d) A man who is adventurous.
6. Which character drinks heavily?
(a) Mac Sam.
7. Who is Mac Sam looking for in Act 2, Scene 1?
8. Who once dated Mac Sam?
9. When Elain begins talking to the character she becomes attracted to in Act 2, from whom does she attract attention?
10. Who was asked to speak at the beauty pageant about beauty?
11. Which character is more defensive over Carnelle?
(b) Mac Sam.
12. From whom does Delmount hide in Act 2?
13. What color snow cone does Popeye have?
14. What did Popeye give to a young girl that caused her to lose a job?
(a) A compact.
(b) A hair brush.
(c) A tube of lipstick.
(d) A pair of pantyhose.
15. Which character chastises Delmount in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Carnelle talk to in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Elain decide to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What skill does Carnelle exhibit at the pageant?
4. What is Elain wearing at the pageant?
5. Which character retrieves Delmount from the pageant tent?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)