|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which character is more defensive over Carnelle?
c) Mac Sam.
2. At what time in the evening Act 1, Scene 2, take place?
a) 6 p.m.
b) 9 p.m.
c) 8 p.m.
d) 7 p.m.
3. Why does Popeye show up at Carnelle's house in Act 1, Scene 1?
a) To meet her family.
b) To take photos.
c) To have dinner.
d) To take measurements.
4. Which character is gifted with the simplicity of a pure heart?
5. How does Carnelle feel before going back on stage to exhibit her skill?
6. On what day...
This section contains 514 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)