|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Delmount agree to split the income of his mother's house?
(a) Mac Sam.
2. With whom is Delmount angry for not getting him out of trouble?
(d) His mother.
3. What is the one thing that gives Carnelle prestige?
(a) Her house.
(b) Her reputation.
(c) Her wealth.
(d) Her wardrobe.
4. At what time in the evening Act 1, Scene 2, take place?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 6 p.m.
5. Which character becomes distraught with unrequited feelings?
6. What is Carnelle wearing when Popeye shows up at her house?
(a) A tutu.
(b) A Halloween costume.
(c) A leotard.
(d) A dress.
7. Which of the following does Delmount want to study?
8. What is the name of the beauty contest?
(a) Miss Sparkler.
(b) Miss Independence.
(c) Miss Firecracker.
(d) Miss Firework.
9. What is Popeye's last name?
10. What is the name of Carnelle's uncle?
11. Which of the following happens to Carnelle in the play's second act?
(b) An injury.
(c) She falls in love.
(d) Reversal of fortune.
12. What part of Popeye's body is injured?
13. What does Delmount like the most in a romantic partner?
(b) Sense of humor.
14. Where does Carnelle volunteer?
(a) Animal shelter.
(b) Cancer society.
(c) Soup kitchen.
(d) Veteran's hospital.
15. Which character brings Carnelle her costume for the pageant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Popeye's nickname?
2. What has Carnelle been searching for most of her life?
3. What color is the dress that Carnelle asks Elain to borrow?
4. How does Delmount respond to Popeye's handicap?
5. Which of the following is a theme in the play's second act?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)