Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In the first act, what drink does Carnelle serve to Popeye?
b) Iced tea.
c) Diet Coke.
2. What food does Carnelle serve to Popeye in Act 1, Scene 1?
a) Garlic baked potatoes.
b) Saltine crackers.
c) Chocolate chip cookies.
3. What does Elain want in Act 2, Scene 1?
a) To have children.
b) To feel beautiful.
c) A man who is adventurous.
d) To go back to school.
4. When does the play take place?
5. Which character is on a conscious quest for romantic love?
This section contains 391 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)