Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of which of the following is Carnelle a victim?
(a) Her own poor choices.
(c) Sexual assault.
(d) Police brutality.
2. Which character becomes distraught with unrequited feelings?
3. What is Popeye's occupation?
4. How old is Carnelle?
5. In the first act, what drink does Carnelle serve to Popeye?
(b) Diet Coke.
(c) Iced tea.
6. Who calls for Elain in Act 1, Scene 2?
(d) Her son.
7. Which character is considered wealthy?
8. With whom is Delmount angry for not getting him out of trouble?
(b) His mother.
9. What is the name of the town that Carnelle lives in?
10. Which character attended a junior college?
11. How many children did Carnelle's aunt have?
12. Which of the following does Carnelle hope for in the play's second act?
(a) To ensure Delmount and Popeye end up together.
(b) To win the pageant.
(c) To win money.
(d) To find a new house to move to.
13. Who did Carnelle's aunt leave her house to when she died?
(c) Her church.
14. What color is Carnelle's hair for the contest?
15. What does Popeye see that causes her to fall in love with Delmount?
(a) A photo of him.
(b) A letter he wrote to Carnelle.
(c) A drawing he did as a kid.
(d) A photo of his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food does Carnelle serve to Popeye in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Elain bring for Carnelle to wear in the first act?
3. How old was Elain when she won the beauty contest?
4. What is the one thing that gives Carnelle prestige?
5. What is Carnelle wearing when Popeye shows up at her house?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)