Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what state does the play take place?
2. When does the play take place?
3. What does Carnelle hope to gain from the beauty contest?
4. What has destroyed Carnelle's spirit?
A dysfunctional family.
5. Of which of the following is Carnelle a victim?
Her own poor choices.
6. In what month does Act 1, Scene 1, occur?
7. What is the name of the town that Carnelle lives in?
8. What is Carnelle's last name?
9. How old is Carnelle?
10. What is the name of the beauty contest?
11. What has deterred Carnelle from being in the contest before?
This section contains 3,137 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)