|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Delmount want to study?
2. In what moment is the reader/audience meant to feel the most tension?
(a) The parade route.
(b) Delmount agreeing to watch fireworks with Popeye.
(c) The firework show.
(d) The moment before the pageant starts.
3. What does Popeye see that causes her to fall in love with Delmount?
(a) A drawing he did as a kid.
(b) A photo of his son.
(c) A letter he wrote to Carnelle.
(d) A photo of him.
4. What is Carnelle's last name?
5. Of which of the following is Carnelle a victim?
(a) Sexual assault.
(b) Police brutality.
(c) Her own poor choices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What culture is explored in the play?
2. Who do Delmount and Elain discuss after the pageant?
3. How does Carnelle feel after her skill routine?
4. Who does Carnelle talk to in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What color dress does Carnelle wear in the pageant?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)