|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character begins beating up the people insulting Carnelle?
(d) Mac Sam.
2. Who is Tessy looking for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Mac Sam.
3. Where does Elain derive her contentment?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her own heart.
(c) Her sons.
(d) Physical objects.
4. Which character has spent time in jail and a mental institution?
5. What does Elain want in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A man who is adventurous.
(b) To go back to school.
(c) To have children.
(d) To feel beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is angry about Delmount's choice of fireworks-watching partner?
2. With whom does Delmount agree to split the income of his mother's house?
3. Which character is more defensive over Carnelle?
4. Which character is just coming to terms with life's unpredictability?
5. Who tells Delmount that women need to feel beautiful?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)