|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Popeye lose a job?
(b) Dime store.
2. Which character retires to bed with a headache?
3. Which character is more defensive over Carnelle?
(c) Mac Sam.
4. On what day does Act 1, Scene 2, occur?
5. Who delivers the roses to Elain in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Mac Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Delmount's redemption foreshadowed to be?
2. How does Elain's husband feel about her?
3. To whom does Elain try to explain her motives?
4. What does Elain bring to the pageant for Carnelle to use?
5. Which character shows the most irony in the play?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)