|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is best described as the most persistent?
(b) Mac Sam.
2. From whom does Delmount hide in Act 2?
3. How does Delmount respond to Tessy's invitation?
(a) He protests.
(b) He accepts reluctantly.
(c) He accepts eagerly.
(d) He ignores her completely.
4. Which character gave Mac Sam syphilis?
5. With whom is Delmount angry for not getting him out of trouble?
(a) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters talk behind the pageant tent when Carnelle is in the pageant?
2. How old was Elain when she won the beauty contest?
3. Which character does Delmount not approve of?
4. Which of the following emotions does Carnelle feel in the play's final act?
5. Where does Carnelle volunteer?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)