|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Delmount respond to Popeye's advances?
(a) He's emotionally wounded.
(b) He loves somebody else.
(c) He knows he is violent.
(d) He just doesn't like her.
2. Who consoles Popeye and Carnelle?
(c) Mac Sam.
3. To whom does Elain try to explain her motives?
(b) Mac Sam.
4. What did Popeye give to a young girl that caused her to lose a job?
(a) A tube of lipstick.
(b) A compact.
(c) A pair of pantyhose.
(d) A hair brush.
5. Which of the following items is a symbol in Act 2?
(a) Pageant stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sentence best describes Carnelle?
2. How does the author show that the pretentious lifestyle is not perfection?
3. Where does Elain's family live?
4. Which character retrieves Delmount from the pageant tent?
5. Where does Carnelle volunteer?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)