|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Act 2 occur?
(a) July fifth.
(b) July third.
(c) July second.
(d) July fourth.
2. Why does Popeye show up at Carnelle's house in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To take measurements.
(b) To meet her family.
(c) To have dinner.
(d) To take photos.
3. Who tells Delmount that women need to feel beautiful?
(b) Mac Sam.
4. What does Mac Sam do for a living?
(a) Balloon vendor.
(b) Carnival game runner.
(c) Fast food worker.
(d) Pageant coordinator.
5. What does Popeye want in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To quit her job.
(b) to be with Mac Sam.
(c) To learn to sew.
(d) To be with Delmount.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Popeye lose a job?
2. Which of the following does the playwright embellish the importance of?
3. Which character is considered an ugly misfit in the eyes of others?
4. With whom is Delmount angry for not getting him out of trouble?
5. What is Tessy's occupation?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)