|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carnelle hope to gain from the beauty contest?
(d) A trophy.
2. Who is Delmount's redemption foreshadowed to be?
3. What is inside the shoebox that Carnelle receives?
(a) A knife.
(b) A Mardi Gras mask.
(c) A new dress.
(d) A frog in a dress.
4. Which character does Delmount believe doesn't follow through with actions?
5. Who consoles Popeye and Carnelle?
(d) Mac Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Carnelle hope for in the play's second act?
2. Which character is considered an ugly misfit in the eyes of others?
3. What does Carnelle want in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who does Elain call on the phone in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What color dress does Carnelle wear in the pageant?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)