|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the dress that Carnelle asks Elain to borrow?
2. In what state does the play take place?
3. Which of the following does the playwright embellish the importance of?
4. Which character is considered wealthy?
5. In the first act, what drink does Carnelle serve to Popeye?
(a) Diet Coke.
(c) Iced tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Delmount need money?
2. On what day does Act 2 occur?
3. To whom does Elain try to explain her motives?
4. Which character is on a conscious quest for romantic love?
5. Of which of the following is Carnelle a victim?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)