|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Popeye's eye injury story?
2. Which of the following does Delmount want to study?
3. Which characters talk behind the pageant tent when Carnelle is in the pageant?
(a) Mac Sam and Delmount.
(b) Delmount and Popeye.
(c) Popeye and Elain.
(d) Elain and Franklin.
4. Which character does Carnelle hope will alter her dress?
(b) Mac Sam.
5. What does Elain warn Popeye about?
(a) Delmount has always been violent.
(b) Delmount is already involved with another woman.
(c) Delmount's instability.
(d) Carnelle is mentally unstable.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Delmount arrives in the first act, what does Popeye explain to him?
2. Which of the following is a theme in the play's second act?
3. What does Carnelle change into for her final lineup?
4. Where does Elain's family live?
5. How does Delmount respond to Popeye's handicap?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)