|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carnelle talk to in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Mac Sam.
2. Who is Delmount's redemption foreshadowed to be?
3. Which character shows the most irony in the play?
4. What is Elain wearing at the pageant?
(a) A Mardi Gras mask.
(b) A summer dress.
(c) A parka.
(d) A red antebellum dress.
5. Which character arrives to the pageant in a good mood?
(d) Mac Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the playwright embellish the importance of?
2. What is the name of Elain's husband?
3. What is the name of the beauty contest?
4. What part of Popeye's body is injured?
5. From whom does Delmount hide in Act 2?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)