|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Carnelle's perspective, which character has the perfect life?
2. What part of Popeye's body is injured?
3. Why does Delmount need money?
(a) To buy a new house in town.
(b) To support his family.
(c) To leave town.
(d) To pay off a debt.
4. Which character does Elain become attracted to in Act 2?
(a) Mac Sam.
(b) A carnival worker.
5. What word describes Delmount when he comes back from the pageant tent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sentence best describes Carnelle?
2. What is the one thing that gives Carnelle prestige?
3. Which character chastises Delmount in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Which of the following does Delmount want to study?
5. What does Mac Sam do for a living?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)