|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the play take place?
2. Where does Carnelle volunteer?
(a) Veteran's hospital.
(b) Animal shelter.
(c) Soup kitchen.
(d) Cancer society.
3. When Delmount arrives in the first act, what does Popeye explain to him?
(a) Why she is a seamstress.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her nickname.
(d) The dress she is holding.
4. In the first act, what drink does Carnelle serve to Popeye?
(a) Diet Coke.
(b) Iced tea.
5. Which of the following is present in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Character analysis.
(c) Tragic ending.
(d) Comic relief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the shoebox that Carnelle receives?
2. According to Carnelle's perspective, which character has the perfect life?
3. Which character does Delmount not approve of?
4. Who tells Elain that Popeye loves Delmount?
5. Which of the following items is a symbol in Act 2?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)