|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dialect is used in the play?
2. When Elain begins talking to the character she becomes attracted to in Act 2, from whom does she attract attention?
3. Where does Carnelle volunteer?
(a) Animal shelter.
(b) Veteran's hospital.
(c) Soup kitchen.
(d) Cancer society.
4. How old is Carnelle?
5. What does Elain bring to the pageant for Carnelle to use?
(a) Antebellum dress.
(c) Mardi Gras mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is present in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is the one thing that gives Carnelle prestige?
3. To whom does Elain try to explain her motives?
4. When Popeye got fired from a job recently, what did the young girl who caused the problem claim to want to see?
5. How does Mac Sam feel about Carnelle?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)