|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character chastises Delmount in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Which character is happiest at the end of the play?
3. In the first act, what drink does Carnelle serve to Popeye?
(b) Iced tea.
(c) Diet Coke.
4. What does Carnelle do in the parade after the pageant?
(a) Sits on the float and waves.
(b) Carries the flag behind the float.
(c) Drives the truck pulling the float.
(d) Dresses up in a costume to pass out candy.
5. Who do Delmount and Popeye invite to watch fireworks?
(b) The pageant winner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress does Carnelle wear in the pageant?
2. What does Carnelle initially decide to do after the parade?
3. How does Mac Sam feel about Carnelle?
4. What does Carnelle change into for her final lineup?
5. Of which of the following is Carnelle a victim?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)