|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What culture is explored in the play?
2. How does Elain's husband feel about her?
(a) He is using her.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He adores her.
(d) He is apathetic toward her.
3. Which word best describes Popeye's eye injury story?
4. Where does Carnelle volunteer?
(a) Cancer society.
(b) Veteran's hospital.
(c) Animal shelter.
(d) Soup kitchen.
5. For what did Popeye once make outfits to learn to sew?
(c) Blue belly lizards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carnelle's last name?
2. How does Delmount respond to Popeye's handicap?
3. What did Delmount once injure a man with?
4. Which of the following words best describes Popeye's appearance?
5. Which character does Delmount believe doesn't follow through with actions?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)