|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food does Carnelle serve to Popeye in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Chocolate chip cookies.
(c) Saltine crackers.
(d) Garlic baked potatoes.
2. Which character does Delmount believe doesn't follow through with actions?
3. How old is Carnelle?
4. What does Popeye see that causes her to fall in love with Delmount?
(a) A photo of him.
(b) A photo of his son.
(c) A letter he wrote to Carnelle.
(d) A drawing he did as a kid.
5. Which character shows the most irony in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Popeye show up at Carnelle's house in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What has deterred Carnelle from being in the contest before?
3. What is the name of the town that Carnelle lives in?
4. What is the name of Elain's husband?
5. With whom does Delmount agree to split the income of his mother's house?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)