|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character arrives to the pageant in a good mood?
(c) Mac Sam.
2. On what day does Act 2 occur?
(a) July second.
(b) July third.
(c) July fifth.
(d) July fourth.
3. What is wrong with Carnelle's dress at the pageant?
(a) The sleeves are too short.
(b) It is too loose.
(c) The colors are too vivid.
(d) It is too tight.
4. In the first act, what drink does Carnelle serve to Popeye?
(b) Diet Coke.
(d) Iced tea.
5. How many children did Carnelle's aunt have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tessy's occupation?
2. What is Elain wearing at the pageant?
3. What culture is explored in the play?
4. Which character is considered wealthy?
5. Which character has spent time in jail and a mental institution?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)