|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mac Sam looking for in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Why does Delmount need money?
(a) To support his family.
(b) To leave town.
(c) To pay off a debt.
(d) To buy a new house in town.
3. What does Elain warn Popeye about?
(a) Delmount has always been violent.
(b) Carnelle is mentally unstable.
(c) Delmount's instability.
(d) Delmount is already involved with another woman.
4. Which of the following does Delmount want to study?
5. Which character does Delmount believe doesn't follow through with actions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tessy think that she loves?
2. Who consoles Popeye and Carnelle?
3. How does Delmount respond to Popeye's handicap?
4. What is the name of the town that Carnelle lives in?
5. What does Elain bring to the pageant for Carnelle to use?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)