|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is a symbol in Act 2?
(d) Pageant stage.
2. What is Carnelle waiting for in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A phone call.
(b) Elain to show up.
(c) A visit from Tessy.
(d) Popeye to take her measurements.
3. What does Delmount like the most in a romantic partner?
(a) Sense of humor.
4. Which character does Carnelle hope will alter her dress?
(c) Mac Sam.
5. Which character is considered wealthy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends roses to Elain in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who tells Delmount that women need to feel beautiful?
3. Which character does Delmount believe doesn't follow through with actions?
4. Which character gave Mac Sam syphilis?
5. Which characters talk behind the pageant tent when Carnelle is in the pageant?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)