|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Delmount hide in Act 2?
(a) In a closet.
(b) Under a bed.
(c) Under the stage.
(d) Under a table.
2. How does the audience react to Carnelle falling onstage?
(a) They begin leaving the tent.
(b) They call her names.
(c) They laugh quietly.
(d) They are sympathetic.
3. What does Carnelle want in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To win the pageant.
(b) To find her mask.
(c) To hide from Tessy.
(d) To avoid her family.
4. What is going well for Delmount in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) He got his house back.
(b) He is in love with Popeye.
(c) He met a new girl.
(d) His furniture is selling well.
5. What does Carnelle change into for her final lineup?
(b) Cocktail dress.
(c) Funny costume
(d) Antebellum dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delmount like the most in a romantic partner?
2. Which of the following happens to Carnelle in the play's second act?
3. What type of dialect is used in the play?
4. Which character becomes distraught with unrequited feelings?
5. Why does Delmount need money?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)