|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sentence best describes Carnelle?
(a) She was defeated before she began.
(b) She had a big chance of winning until she tripped.
(c) She is jealous of Elain's bond with her children.
(d) She is jealous of Popeye and Delmount's relationship.
2. What does Mac Sam want in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To find a new job.
(b) To leave town.
(c) To fall in love.
(d) To talk to Carnelle.
3. At what time in the evening Act 1, Scene 2, take place?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 6 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
4. Who delivers the roses to Elain in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) Mac Sam.
5. Who does Carnelle talk to in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Mac Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tessy think that she loves?
2. Who does not understand why Carnelle is putting herself through the humiliation?
3. What does Elain want in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Where does Carnelle volunteer?
5. How does Elain's husband feel about her?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)