|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word describes Delmount when he comes back from the pageant tent?
2. Who is Mac Sam looking for in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. On what day does Act 1, Scene 2, occur?
4. Which of the following does Carnelle hope for in the play's second act?
(a) To win money.
(b) To find a new house to move to.
(c) To win the pageant.
(d) To ensure Delmount and Popeye end up together.
5. From what does Carnelle's family try to save her?
(a) Making a horrible decision.
(b) Dropping out of college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls for Elain in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. How does Carnelle feel before going back on stage to exhibit her skill?
3. What is Carnelle waiting for in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Where does Carnelle volunteer?
5. At what time in the evening Act 1, Scene 2, take place?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)