Act 1, Scene 1
1. In what state does the play take place?
2. When does the play take place?
3. What does Carnelle hope to gain from the beauty contest?
(b) A trophy.
4. What has destroyed Carnelle's spirit?
(a) A dysfunctional family.
(b) A lack of money.
(c) Her mother's death.
(d) Her lack of education.
5. Of which of the following is Carnelle a victim?
(a) Sexual assault.
(b) Police brutality.
(d) Her own poor choices.
6. In what month does Act 1, Scene 1, occur?
7. What is the name of the town that Carnelle lives in?
8. What is Carnelle's last name?
9. How old is Carnelle?
10. What is the name of the beauty contest?
(a) Miss Independence.
(b) Miss Sparkler.
(c) Miss Firecracker.
(d) Miss Firework.
11. What has deterred Carnelle from being in the contest before?
(a) Her weight.
(b) Her wardrobe.
(c) Her hair color.
(d) Her reputation.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 3,137 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)