|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob have to avoid after leaving Victor's room?
(a) His father.
(c) Miss Peregrine.
2. What does Jacob realize about the murder?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) It was done by the wight.
(c) It was done by a hollowgast.
(d) It is going to be pinned on him.
3. What does Miss Peregrine say she was unsure of concerning Jacob?
(a) That he was talented.
(b) That he would accidentally give their loop sequence away to the wights.
(c) That he could be trusted.
(d) That he was still grieving.
4. What has been killed while Jacob is gone this day?
(b) Two cats.
(c) A few chickens.
(d) A dog.
5. What game does Jacob discuss?
(a) Ladders and holes.
(b) Hills and dales.
(c) Raid the Village.
(d) Ups and downs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is withered and crumbly?
2. How does Jacob act to the sound of planes?
3. What is the first thing Jacob notices when he wakes?
4. What is Miss Peregrine doing that is keeping tension among the children?
5. Who cannot enter loops?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)