|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is murdered in Cairnholm?
(a) Martin Pagett.
(b) The millwright.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The ornithologist.
2. What does Claire's long hair conceal?
(a) A hole in her skull.
(b) A metal plate.
(c) A long scar.
(d) A mouth on the back of her head.
3. What room does Jacob inadvertently duck into when avoiding someone else?
(b) Miss Peregrine's.
4. How do the students learn that the dead person is killed by a wight?
(a) They do not learn anything about the murder.
(b) The police get a description of the murderer from a dock worker.
(c) The deceased person scrawls something before dying.
(d) Jacob reanimates the corpse.
5. What do Jacob and his guide do when they go in the cairn?
(a) Levitate to an opening.
(b) Turn around.
(c) Sit and wait for sunset.
(d) Dance in a circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Enoch do?
2. What is one question the other children ask Miss Peregrine?
3. About what does Jacob worry as he goes back through the cairn?
4. What does Emma keep trying to do?
5. What is Fiona called?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is it apparent that their may be a budding romance between Jacob and Emma?
2. Why can't Jacob's father or Miss Peregrine help Jacob solve his dilemma?
3. What strangeness does Jacob notice when he wakes the next morning?
4. What does Miss Peregrine do to help Jacob fit in to the children's home?
5. Describe the children's quest to reach the lighthouse island.
6. What is Jacob's dilemma?
7. What happens at dinner that causes Jacob sudden panic and how do the children react?
8. What monster can enter loops and who is killed by one, and what does Emma reply when told Abe is killed by a hollowgast?
9. What is wrong with Victor and what does his sister want Enoch to do about it?
10. What does Jacob realize is true about his "peculiarity"?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)