|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Victor's sister?
2. What does Millard say he is doing?
(a) Trying to figure out a way for them to go somewhere safe.
(b) Documenting the day.
(c) Trying to figure out a way out of the loop.
(d) Writing his parents.
3. What does Jacob realize about his grandfather?
(a) He lead several different "lives."
(b) He was always in love with Emma.
(c) He was hoping to pass on his talents to his son or grandson.
(d) He was a warrior.
4. What have Miss Peregrine and the children prepared for Jacob?
(a) A wonderful luncheon.
(b) A short story about their lives.
(c) A scrapebook.
(d) A show.
5. What does Jacob think he cannot do?
(a) Both choices.
(b) Avenge his grandfather.
(c) Fight monsters.
(d) Be honest with his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob find when he returns to The Priest's Hole?
2. What is one question the other children ask Miss Peregrine?
3. Who was killed by a wight?
4. What does Miss Peregrine say she was unsure of concerning Jacob?
5. Who kidnaps Miss Peregrine and Miss Avocet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Miss Avocet say she is there?
2. What monster can enter loops and who is killed by one, and what does Emma reply when told Abe is killed by a hollowgast?
3. What would happen if the children leave the loop in their own time period?
4. Why is Miss Peregrine angry with Jacob?
5. How is it apparent that their may be a budding romance between Jacob and Emma?
6. How does Jacob end up finding some letters from Abe to Jacob?
7. Who are several more of the children Jacob meets?
8. Describe Jacob's second monster kill.
9. What news do Hugh and Fiona have for Jacob and Emma when the two return to the beach?
10. What happens at dinner that causes Jacob sudden panic and how do the children react?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)