|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Malthus?
(a) The wight's hollowgast.
(b) The other ornithologist.
(c) Jacob's good friend who arrives at the island.
(d) A student at Miss Peregrine's.
2. What does Jacob say his grandfather sent Jacob to do?
(a) Learn the truth.
(c) Apologize to Emma.
(d) Stay with them.
3. Who sends Emma a photograph of a child named Susie?
(a) Jacob's dad.
(b) Jacob's uncle.
4. What is one question the other children ask Miss Peregrine?
(a) If Jacob can be there when his grandfather returns.
(b) If Jacob is going to join a loop.
(c) Why Jacob is wearing Victor's clothes.
(d) If Jacob is going back to his time.
5. What does Claire's long hair conceal?
(a) A hole in her skull.
(b) A metal plate.
(c) A mouth on the back of her head.
(d) A long scar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jacob act to the sound of planes?
2. What rises out of the water as Emma and Jacob watch?
3. Who meets Jacob and Emma as they come back through the cairn?
4. Who cannot enter loops?
5. What would happen if the children leave the Home?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)