|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob think Emma's motivation might be concerning him?
(a) He does not feel there is any ulterior motive.
(b) As a replacement for Abe.
(c) To wreak revenge on Abe.
(d) To try to find Abe through him.
2. What is Emma's talent?
(a) Computer-like brain.
(b) Mind reading.
(c) Visions of the future.
(d) Super hearing.
3. Who is Victor's sister?
4. What time do Jacob and the children go to when the bomb explodes?
(c) A few moments before the end of September 20.
(d) A few moments before the end of September 2.
5. What does Jacob's father say when Jacob sees him?
(a) Jacob is spending too much time at the house.
(b) That Jacob's mother is joining them.
(c) His father wants to leave the next day.
(d) His father found a rare bird and does not even notice Jacob was gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Emma a photograph of a child named Susie?
2. What does Emma say peculiar children used to do years ago?
3. What game does Jacob discuss?
4. How do the students learn that the dead person is killed by a wight?
5. What state is Jacob's father in frequently?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with Victor and what does his sister want Enoch to do about it?
2. How does Jacob end up finding some letters from Abe to Jacob?
3. What news do Hugh and Fiona have for Jacob and Emma when the two return to the beach?
4. What does Miss Peregrine do to help Jacob fit in to the children's home?
5. What strangeness does Jacob notice when he wakes the next morning?
6. What is Jacob's dilemma?
7. Describe a couple of the children who Miss Peregrine introduces to Jacob.
8. How is it apparent that their may be a budding romance between Jacob and Emma?
9. Why do Jacob and Emma run desperately down the steps of the lighthouse and what do they see when they get outside?
10. What do the children do when Jacob arrives back at the home the next day?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)