Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jacob act to the sound of planes?
2. What does Miss Peregrine say she was unsure of concerning Jacob?
(a) That he was still grieving.
(b) That he could be trusted.
(c) That he would accidentally give their loop sequence away to the wights.
(d) That he was talented.
3. What does Jacob have to avoid after leaving Victor's room?
(b) His father.
(c) Miss Peregrine.
4. What do Jacob and his guide do when they go in the cairn?
(a) Turn around.
(b) Dance in a circle.
(c) Sit and wait for sunset.
(d) Levitate to an opening.
5. What is Emma's talent?
(a) Visions of the future.
(b) Computer-like brain.
(c) Mind reading.
(d) Super hearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is able to see the hollowgast?
2. Who observes Golan from a hiding place?
3. According to Enoch, what doesn't Emma believe the children should do?
4. Who takes Jacob back to the cairn?
5. Where do the children think the Golan will try to leave the island?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)