|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob realize about the murder?
(a) It was done by a hollowgast.
(b) It was done by the wight.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) It is going to be pinned on him.
2. What weapon does Jacob use to kill the hollowgast?
(a) A gun.
(c) A club.
(d) A knife.
3. What can Enoch do?
(a) Create just by thinking.
(b) Propel non-living things to act like living ones.
(c) See far distances.
(d) Take life from one being and give it to an inanimate object.
4. What are hollowgasts?
(a) A type of ghost.
(b) A cross between an animal and a human.
(d) Rebel ymbrynes.
5. Why is Miss Peregrine angry with Jacob?
(a) Because he tried to get Emma to come back to his time.
(b) Because he lied to his father.
(c) Because he told his father about them.
(d) Because he told the children about the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Jacob inadvertently duck into when avoiding someone else?
2. What state is Jacob's father in frequently?
3. What is Miss Peregrine doing that is keeping tension among the children?
4. What does Jacob begin to wonder about the house?
5. What does Jacob's father say when Jacob sees him?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)