|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Peregrine say she was unsure of concerning Jacob?
(a) That he was talented.
(b) That he would accidentally give their loop sequence away to the wights.
(c) That he was still grieving.
(d) That he could be trusted.
2. Who kidnaps Miss Peregrine and Miss Avocet?
(c) No one.
(d) The police from the future time.
3. What is withered and crumbly?
(b) The papers the children had given him.
(c) The apple.
(d) The grapes he had put in his pocket from lunch at the Home.
4. What does Emma say peculiar children used to do years ago?
(a) Try to get rid of their peculair talents.
(b) Stay with their normal parents.
(c) Try to fight the wights.
(d) Perform as a sideshow.
5. What does Jacob say about Abe's death?
(a) Abe was killed by some neighborhood bullies.
(b) Abe knew it was coming.
(c) Abe was killed by a hollowgast.
(d) Abe told him to leave him alone to die in the woods when Jacob found him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Emma a photograph of a child named Susie?
2. Where does it appear that Golan is trapped?
3. Why is Miss Peregrine angry with Jacob?
4. What is Jacob's dilemma?
5. What do Emma, Jacob and some of the older children do after lunch?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)