|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emma say peculiar children used to do years ago?
(a) Perform as a sideshow.
(b) Try to fight the wights.
(c) Stay with their normal parents.
(d) Try to get rid of their peculair talents.
2. What room does Jacob inadvertently duck into when avoiding someone else?
(a) Miss Peregrine's.
3. What is one reason Abe left the loop?
(a) He was angry with Miss Peregrine.
(b) To marry.
(c) To get away from Emma.
(d) To hunt Nazis.
4. What is Fiona called?
(a) A sky girl.
(b) A tree girl.
(c) The leaf girl.
(d) The strong girl.
5. How do the students learn that the dead person is killed by a wight?
(a) They do not learn anything about the murder.
(b) Jacob reanimates the corpse.
(c) The deceased person scrawls something before dying.
(d) The police get a description of the murderer from a dock worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jacob's dilemma?
2. What does Jacob have to avoid after leaving Victor's room?
3. What is paradoxical to Jacob about the home?
4. What does Jacob follow to Enoch?
5. About what does Jacob warn his father?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is it apparent that their may be a budding romance between Jacob and Emma?
2. What do the children do when Jacob arrives back at the home the next day?
3. What does Jacob realize is true about his "peculiarity"?
4. How does the emotions between Emma and Jacob intensify?
5. Describe Jacob's second monster kill.
6. What is Jacob's dilemma?
7. Why is Jacob's father almost drunk when Jacob returns to The Priest's Hole of his era?
8. How does Jacob end up finding some letters from Abe to Jacob?
9. How does Jacob's father react when Jacob returns and how do they settle their disagreement?
10. What news do Hugh and Fiona have for Jacob and Emma when the two return to the beach?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)