|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rises out of the water as Emma and Jacob watch?
(a) A Russian sub.
(b) A Nazi U-boat.
(c) A whale.
(d) An American sub.
2. Why can't the children leave the loop?
(a) They would not know how to live in the everyday world.
(b) Time would catch up to them and they'd age too quickly.
(c) The wights would get them.
(d) They would go insane.
3. What does Jacob realize about his grandfather?
(a) He was a warrior.
(b) He was always in love with Emma.
(c) He was hoping to pass on his talents to his son or grandson.
(d) He lead several different "lives."
4. Who doesn't need something anymore that Miss Peregrine gives Jacob?
5. What does Millard say he is doing?
(a) Writing his parents.
(b) Documenting the day.
(c) Trying to figure out a way out of the loop.
(d) Trying to figure out a way for them to go somewhere safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Jacob inadvertently duck into when avoiding someone else?
2. Why is Miss Peregrine angry with Jacob?
3. How does Bronwyn stop Golan from shooting the birds?
4. About what does Jacob warn his father?
5. What can Enoch do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the emotions between Emma and Jacob intensify?
2. Who is murdered in Cairnholm and what does Jacob think happened?
3. What monster can enter loops and who is killed by one, and what does Emma reply when told Abe is killed by a hollowgast?
4. How does Jacob end up finding some letters from Abe to Jacob?
5. Why can't Jacob's father or Miss Peregrine help Jacob solve his dilemma?
6. Describe a couple of the children who Miss Peregrine introduces to Jacob.
7. What strangeness does Jacob notice when he wakes the next morning?
8. How does Jacob make his first monster kill?
9. What does Jacob realize is true about his "peculiarity"?
10. What news do Hugh and Fiona have for Jacob and Emma when the two return to the beach?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)