|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob think Emma's motivation might be concerning him?
(a) To wreak revenge on Abe.
(b) As a replacement for Abe.
(c) He does not feel there is any ulterior motive.
(d) To try to find Abe through him.
2. What do Emma, Jacob and some of the older children do after lunch?
(b) Fly kites.
(c) Practice their talents.
(d) Play tag.
3. Who meets Jacob and Emma as they come back through the cairn?
(a) Miss Heron.
(c) Hugh, Enoch and Bronwyn.
4. What does Miss Peregrine say she was unsure of concerning Jacob?
(a) That he was still grieving.
(b) That he would accidentally give their loop sequence away to the wights.
(c) That he could be trusted.
(d) That he was talented.
5. Who is Miss Bunting?
(a) A ymbryne.
(b) A woman killed by the Nazis recently in that time period.
(c) A peculiar child who left the loop.
(d) Someone Abe once dated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob think he cannot do?
2. What is the first thing Jacob notices when he wakes?
3. What is Fiona called?
4. What is Miss Peregrine doing that is keeping tension among the children?
5. Who cannot enter loops?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Miss Peregrine angry with Jacob?
2. Why are the townspeople in Jacob's time period upset when Jacob returns that evening?
3. What is wrong with Victor and what does his sister want Enoch to do about it?
4. What news greets Jacob and Emma when they arrive back in 1940?
5. Who is murdered in Cairnholm and what does Jacob think happened?
6. How does Jacob end up finding some letters from Abe to Jacob?
7. Describe the children's quest to reach the lighthouse island.
8. What strangeness does Jacob notice when he wakes the next morning?
9. What does Miss Peregrine do to help Jacob fit in to the children's home?
10. What is Jacob's dilemma?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)