|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Miss Peregrine and the children prepared for Jacob in Chapter 7?
(a) A scrapebook.
(b) A show.
(c) A wonderful luncheon.
(d) A short story about their lives.
2. What is one reason Abe left the loop?
(a) He was angry with Miss Peregrine.
(b) To hunt Nazis.
(c) To marry.
(d) To get away from Emma.
3. What is the first thing Jacob notices when he awakens in Chapter 8?
(a) His father is gone.
(b) His boots are shined.
(c) The apple Emma gave him.
(d) His pen knife is gone.
4. Where does Emma take Jacob to talk in Chapter 8?
(a) A shipwreck.
(b) A cave.
(c) A tree house.
(d) A root cellar.
5. What does Jacob follow to Enoch in Chapter 8?
(a) A wandering clay soldier.
(b) A bee.
(c) A ferret.
(d) A wandering clay pigeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been killed while Jacob is gone this day in Chapter 7?
2. Who else has arrived on the island that discourages Jacob's father in Chapter 8?
3. Who kidnaps Miss Peregrine and Miss Avocet in Chapter 10?
4. What is Miss Peregrine doing that is keeping tension among the children in Chapter 10?
5. About what does Jacob worry as he goes back through the cairn in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is murdered in Cairnholm in Chapter 10 and what does Jacob think happened?
2. What would happen if the children left the loop in their own time period?
3. Why is Jacob's father almost drunk when Jacob returns to the Priest's Hole of his era?
4. What do the children do when Jacob arrives back at the home the next day in Chapter 7?
5. What news do Hugh and Fiona have for Jacob and Emma when the two return to the beach in Chapter 9?
6. What is wrong with Victor in Chapter 8 and what does his sister want Enoch to do about it?
7. Why do Jacob and Emma run desperately down the steps of the lighthouse and what do they see when they get outside?
8. What monster can enter loops? Who among the peculiars is killed in Chapter 9 and by what?
9. Who are several more of the children Jacob meets in Chapter 7?
10. What news greets Jacob and Emma when they arrive back in 1940 in Chapter 10?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)