|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob think Emma's motivation might be concerning him?
(a) To wreak revenge on Abe.
(b) As a replacement for Abe.
(c) To try to find Abe through him.
(d) He does not feel there is any ulterior motive.
2. What is Jacob's dilemma?
(a) To stay with Miss Peregrine or return to his regular life.
(b) To kill the ornithologist wight or not.
(c) To tell his father the truth or not.
(d) To let Olive kiss him or not.
3. Who was killed by a wight?
(b) Millard's sister.
(c) Miss Avocet.
4. What is one question the other children ask Miss Peregrine?
(a) Why Jacob is wearing Victor's clothes.
(b) If Jacob can be there when his grandfather returns.
(c) If Jacob is going to join a loop.
(d) If Jacob is going back to his time.
5. What has not be reset as it was supposed to be done?
(a) The loop.
(b) The sentries.
(c) The cairn dimensional door.
(d) The alarm system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Jacob?
2. What do Jacob and his guide do when they go in the cairn?
3. What is wrong with Miss Peregrine?
4. What motivates Jacob to shoot Golan?
5. Who kidnaps Miss Peregrine and Miss Avocet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Jacob's second monster kill.
2. Describe a couple of the children who Miss Peregrine introduces to Jacob.
3. Why are the townspeople in Jacob's time period upset when Jacob returns that evening?
4. What is wrong with Victor and what does his sister want Enoch to do about it?
5. Why does Miss Avocet say she is there?
6. Why do Jacob and Emma run desperately down the steps of the lighthouse and what do they see when they get outside?
7. What would happen if the children leave the loop in their own time period?
8. What is Jacob's dilemma?
9. What strangeness does Jacob notice when he wakes the next morning?
10. How does Jacob's father react when Jacob returns and how do they settle their disagreement?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)