|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Jacob?
(a) Emma and Millard.
(b) Olive and Millard.
2. What does Emma keep trying to do?
(a) Get Jacob to kiss her.
(b) Get Jacob to stay.
(c) Put a wedge between Jacob and the other boys.
(d) Put a wedge between Jacob and his grandfather.
3. What is Miss Peregrine's rationale for her anger?
(a) The children will long for something they cannot have.
(b) One should never lie to their parents.
(c) Emma would die there.
(d) His father will keep Jacob from coming back there.
4. Why does Jacob think he needs to go back to the inn?
(a) To keep his father from worrying.
(b) To get his possessions.
(c) To tell his father about what he found at the house.
(d) To verify that he is not going crazy.
5. Who is Victor's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Avocet?
2. Who was killed by a wight?
3. What is the weather like the next day after Jacob returns to his time?
4. What does Jacob have to avoid after leaving Victor's room?
5. Where do the children think the Golan will try to leave the island?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is murdered in Cairnholm and what does Jacob think happened?
2. What news greets Jacob and Emma when they arrive back in 1940?
3. How does the emotions between Emma and Jacob intensify?
4. What is Jacob's dilemma?
5. Describe the children's quest to reach the lighthouse island.
6. What is wrong with Victor and what does his sister want Enoch to do about it?
7. Describe a couple of the children who Miss Peregrine introduces to Jacob.
8. What happens at dinner that causes Jacob sudden panic and how do the children react?
9. What does Jacob realize is true about his "peculiarity"?
10. Why is Miss Peregrine angry with Jacob?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)