|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the truck that Jacob finds?
(a) Under the other bed from his first find.
(b) In the hallway.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the attic.
2. What do Jacob's parents the and police not believe?
(a) That Jacob could have seen an invisible boy at the site of Abe's death.
(b) Jacob's version of Abe's death.
(c) That Jacob could have seen a girl fly away from the site of Abe's death.
(d) That Jacob's grandfather blames a gang of boys in the neighborhood.
3. Why doesn't Jacob open the trunk right away?
(a) He is afraid of what he might find.
(b) It is locked.
(c) It is rusted shut.
(d) It has the word "PRIVATE" written on the top.
4. Where does Jacob convince his parents it would good for him to visit?
(a) An island near Wales.
(b) An island off the coast of Spain.
(c) An island off the coast of Portugal.
(d) An island off the coast of Iceland.
5. For what does Jacob use his cell phone?
(a) As a light.
(b) To take pictures of some of the documents he finds.
(c) To call his mother.
(d) To call his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Peregrine say about Jacob?
2. What shocks Jacob when he is looking at some papers from the trunk?
3. What are segments of time and space existing outside the normal lines?
4. What does Miss Peregrine reveal to Jacob?
5. What does Martin Pagett say is the thing Jacob sees in the woods?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Jacob and the other two get to the home and how does Emma act towards Jacob?
2. Describe Jacob's conversation with Martin Pagett's uncle Oggie.
3. How do Jacob's parents try to calm Jacob and what does he think of the effort?
4. What does Jacob watch out of the window of the house?
5. What does Jacob convince his parents that he should do to help him recover from Abe's death?
6. What does Jacob tell his parents, the police and Ricky and what is their response?
7. How does Jacob get to his grandfather's house, and what does he see along the way?
8. What does Jacob find inside the old trunk?
9. Why does Jacob run out of The Priest's Hole, and who does he encounter, and what does she do?
10. What does Jacob say about his grandfather and a special school?
This section contains 1,099 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)