|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob not leave his home after the death of his grandfather?
(a) Because he is depressed.
(b) Because he is confused.
(c) Because he is angry.
(d) Because he is fearful.
2. What is the year on the calendar in the hut where Jacob is taken?
3. What does Milliard look at as he is planning the escape of Emma, Jacob and himself?
(a) The sky.
(b) His watch.
(c) A book.
(d) A pendant.
4. What does Jacob wake to find on his dresser?
(a) A paper with runes.
(b) A piece of broken pottery.
(c) A peregrine falcon.
(d) A raven.
5. What does Jacob's aunt give him?
(a) Jacob's grandfather's favorite pistol.
(b) A book of mechanical drawings.
(c) A collection of letters from Jacob's grandfather to an unknown man.
(d) A book of poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is something Uncle Oggie tell Jacob about the home?
2. Who does Jacob meet inside the house?
3. What is one photograph Abe shows Jacob?
4. Why do Jacob and Ricky's friendship end?
5. What is Jacob's job in his family's business?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Jacob when his grandfather calls him and what does the grandfather want?
2. How does Emma effect her and Jacob's escape from the village people?
3. How do Jacob and the other two get to the home and how does Emma act towards Jacob?
4. How does Jacob's father explain Abe's stories?
5. Where do Ricky and Jacob find Abe and what does Abe tell Jacob?
6. What does Miss Peregrine say about ymbrynes?
7. Who is with Jacob when he comes to from his faint and what do they tell him?
8. Why does Jacob run out of The Priest's Hole, and who does he encounter, and what does she do?
9. How do Jacob's parents try to calm Jacob and what does he think of the effort?
10. What does Jacob first find during the exploration of the abandoned children's home?
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)