|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of the recent change Jacob discusses?
(a) His brother's joining the military.
(b) A particular event and related to his grandfather.
(c) His sister being kidnapped.
(d) His mother's death.
2. What form can an ymbryne take?
(a) Each one can take the form of a different person.
(b) Each one can take the form of a different animal.
(c) Each one can take the form of a different bird.
(d) Each one can take the form of a different bird or animal.
3. Who agrees to take Jacob to the home?
(a) The museum curator.
(b) The police officer.
(c) The local drunk.
4. How does Jacob get to where his grandfather lives?
(a) Ricky drives him.
(b) Jacob drives himself.
(c) Jacob walks.
(d) Jacob takes the bus.
5. What does Jacob find that he imagines once belonged to his grandfather?
(a) A briefcase.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A journal.
(d) A moldy book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is something Uncle Oggie tell Jacob about the home?
2. What does Jacob's grandfather want when he calls Jacob?
3. What does Miss Peregrine say about Jacob?
4. Why is Jacob's father agreeable to go with Jacob?
5. What do Jacob's parents the and police not believe?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Emma effect her and Jacob's escape from the village people?
2. Who is with Jacob when he comes to from his faint and what do they tell him?
3. What motivates Jacob to run into the bog near the house?
4. How is the last leg of the journey to Cairnholm accomplished, and what do they see in the waters along the way?
5. What does Jacob say about how his elderly grandfather has deteriorated?
6. What does Jacob first find during the exploration of the abandoned children's home?
7. How does Jacob effect the opening of the locked trunk he finds?
8. Describe the "help" Jacob gets from Dylan and Worm in finding the site of the former children's home.
9. How do Jacob's parents try to calm Jacob and what does he think of the effort?
10. How does Jacob's father explain Abe's stories?
This section contains 1,171 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)