|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob do when he arrives back at the Home?
(a) Searches the first floor.
(b) Searches the attic.
(c) Hides outside and watches the home.
(d) Leaves a note on the front door.
2. What does Jacob say he will do when his grandfather calls?
(a) Call his mother.
(b) Call the doctor.
(c) Call his uncle.
(d) Come and help the old man.
3. For what does Jacob use his cell phone?
(a) To take pictures of some of the documents he finds.
(b) To call his father.
(c) As a light.
(d) To call his mother.
4. What collection does Jacob's grandfather keep in the garage?
(a) Gardening tools.
(d) Guns and weapons.
5. Who has joined Emma when Jacob wakes from a faint?
(c) Emma's mother.
(d) Miss Peregrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob learn about "the home"?
2. What does Jacob wake to find on his dresser?
3. What does Dr. Golan try to do for Jacob?
4. Where do Jacob and his father stay on the island?
5. Where is the truck that Jacob finds?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jacob get to his grandfather's house, and what does he see along the way?
2. How does Jacob's father explain Abe's stories?
3. What does Jacob say about his grandfather and a special school?
4. What does Miss Peregrine say about ymbrynes?
5. What do Jacob's parents do after the police artist ploy does not seem to help Jacob?
6. How do Jacob and the other two get to the home and how does Emma act towards Jacob?
7. What does Jacob find inside the old trunk?
8. How is the last leg of the journey to Cairnholm accomplished, and what do they see in the waters along the way?
9. Describe Jacob's conversation with Miss Peregrine.
10. What photographs does Abe show Jacob, and what does Jacob come to believe about Abe's stories?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)