|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob find that he imagines once belonged to his grandfather?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A journal.
(d) A moldy book.
2. What does Jacob say has recently changed?
(a) His life.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
3. How does Emma create a distraction in The Priest's Hole?
(a) By screaming.
(b) By yelling "Fire."
(c) By causing a fire.
(d) By pointing towards the opposite direction for the search for Jacob.
4. What has changed since Jacob went in the tunnel?
(b) His cell phone no longer works.
(c) His wrist watch is broken.
(d) The weather.
5. How do Jacob and his father get to the island?
(b) They sail in their boat.
(c) They take a helicopter.
(d) They hire a private boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob discover when he arrives back at The Priest's Hole?
2. Who accuses Jacob of being a wight?
3. What do the police sent to work with Jacob?
4. What does Millard explain to Jacob about the children?
5. What does Miss Peregrine reveal to Jacob?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Emma effect her and Jacob's escape from the village people?
2. What does Jacob say about how his life has changed?
3. What motivates Jacob to run into the bog near the house?
4. How does Jacob's father react when Jacob returns and how do they settle their disagreement?
5. What does Horace reveal about a vision he has regarding the wights?
6. What is Emma's reaction when she finds Jacob looking over the letters between her and Abe, and who does the confrontation make Jacob leery of Emma's advances?
7. What does Jacob tell his parents, the police and Ricky and what is their response?
8. What does Jacob say about how his elderly grandfather has deteriorated?
9. How does the emotions between Emma and Jacob intensify?
10. How does Jacob end up finding some letters from Abe to Jacob?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)