|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one photograph Abe shows Jacob?
(a) A girl who can swim under water for hours.
(b) A boy who can become a leopard.
(c) A boy who can swim under water for hours.
(d) A girl who can fly.
2. What does Milliard look at as he is planning the escape of Emma, Jacob and himself?
(a) A book.
(b) His watch.
(c) A pendant.
(d) The sky.
3. From where had Abe escaped the Nazis?
4. Who is Ricky?
(a) Jacob's nemesis.
(b) Jacob's friend.
(c) Jacob's youngest brother.
(d) Jacob's cousin.
5. What does Jacob become more curious about as he gets older?
(a) The stories his grandfather tells him.
(b) Why his mother will not speak to Abe.
(c) The reason is mother is in an insane asylum.
(d) Why his father will not speak to Abe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob find that he imagines once belonged to his grandfather?
2. What does Jacob discover when he arrives back at The Priest's Hole?
3. Who accuses Jacob of being a wight?
4. What upsets Jacob when he opens what he found?
5. What does Miss Peregrine show Jacob in photo albums?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jacob find inside the old trunk?
2. What does Jacob first find during the exploration of the abandoned children's home?
3. What is different about the island when Jacob emerges from the tunnel?
4. How does Jacob get to his grandfather's house, and what does he see along the way?
5. How do Jacob and the other two get to the home and how does Emma act towards Jacob?
6. How does Jacob's father explain Abe's stories?
7. What photographs does Abe show Jacob, and what does Jacob come to believe about Abe's stories?
8. What motivates Jacob to run into the bog near the house?
9. What do Jacob's parents do after the police artist ploy does not seem to help Jacob?
10. What does Jacob tell his parents, the police and Ricky and what is their response?
This section contains 1,074 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)