|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jacob when a terrible thing changes his life forever?
2. From where had Abe escaped the Nazis?
3. What does Miss Peregrine reveal to Jacob?
(a) That she was the bird in his room in his time.
(b) That she wants Jacob to find her in his time.
(c) That she knows the house is going to be destroyed.
(d) That Jacob's grandfather has not yet joined the group.
4. What is the cause of the recent change Jacob discusses?
(a) His sister being kidnapped.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) His brother's joining the military.
(d) A particular event and related to his grandfather.
5. What does Jacob sense in one room he enters in the Home?
(a) That it belonged to Emma.
(b) It was once his grandfather's room.
(c) A presence of some sort of good.
(d) A presence of some sort of evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob find that he imagines once belonged to his grandfather?
2. What are segments of time and space existing outside the normal lines?
3. Who agrees to take Jacob to the home?
4. How does Emma create a distraction in The Priest's Hole?
5. What is one photograph Abe shows Jacob?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jacob tell his father about his day, and what is Jacob's father's response?
2. How does Emma effect her and Jacob's escape from the village people?
3. What is different about the island when Jacob emerges from the tunnel?
4. What motivates Jacob to run into the bog near the house?
5. Describe Jacob's conversation with Miss Peregrine.
6. What does Jacob convince his parents that he should do to help him recover from Abe's death?
7. What does Jacob first find during the exploration of the abandoned children's home?
8. What does Jacob say about how his elderly grandfather has deteriorated?
9. What does Jacob say about how his life has changed?
10. How do Jacob and the other two get to the home and how does Emma act towards Jacob?
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)