|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the month on the calendar?
2. Who gives Jacob and his father directions to their Inn?
(a) The librarian.
(b) The gas station attendant.
(c) The curator of the local museum.
(d) The only police person on the island.
3. What does Jacob find that he imagines once belonged to his grandfather?
(a) A journal.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A briefcase.
(d) A moldy book.
4. Where does Jacob convince his parents it would good for him to visit?
(a) An island off the coast of Iceland.
(b) An island off the coast of Portugal.
(c) An island near Wales.
(d) An island off the coast of Spain.
5. Who does Jacob meet inside the house?
(b) His great uncle Thomas.
(c) Miss Peregrine.
(d) The invisible boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Abe?
2. How is Ricky described?
3. Where is the truck that Jacob finds?
4. What is another photograph Abe shows Jacob?
5. What shocks Jacob when he is looking at some papers from the trunk?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jacob's father explain Abe's stories?
2. Describe the "help" Jacob gets from Dylan and Worm in finding the site of the former children's home.
3. Why does Jacob run out of The Priest's Hole, and who does he encounter, and what does she do?
4. What photographs does Abe show Jacob, and what does Jacob come to believe about Abe's stories?
5. What does Jacob tell his parents, the police and Ricky and what is their response?
6. How do Jacob's parents try to calm Jacob and what does he think of the effort?
7. What do Jacob's parents do after the police artist ploy does not seem to help Jacob?
8. What motivates Jacob to run into the bog near the house?
9. What does Miss Peregrine say about ymbrynes?
10. How does Emma effect her and Jacob's escape from the village people?
This section contains 1,105 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)