|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the month on the calendar?
2. What is the cause of the recent change Jacob discusses?
(a) His brother's joining the military.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) His sister being kidnapped.
(d) A particular event and related to his grandfather.
3. What do the police sent to work with Jacob?
(a) No one.
(b) A police artist.
(c) A grief counselor.
(d) A private dectective.
4. Who agrees to take Jacob to the home?
(a) The police officer.
(b) The museum curator.
(d) The local drunk.
5. What are segments of time and space existing outside the normal lines?
(c) There is no such thing.
(d) Alternate dimensions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accuses Jacob of being a wight?
2. What does Martin Pagett say is the thing Jacob sees in the woods?
3. Where does Emma shove Jacob while they are in The Priest's Hole?
4. What business(es) does Jacob's family own?
5. What seems to attract most of Jacob's father's attention?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jacob tell his father about his day, and what is Jacob's father's response?
2. What does Jacob say about how his life has changed?
3. Describe Jacob's conversation with Martin Pagett's uncle Oggie.
4. What does Miss Peregrine say about ymbrynes?
5. How does Jacob effect the opening of the locked trunk he finds?
6. Who is with Jacob when he comes to from his faint and what do they tell him?
7. What does Jacob first find during the exploration of the abandoned children's home?
8. How does Jacob's father explain Abe's stories?
9. Where do Ricky and Jacob find Abe and what does Abe tell Jacob?
10. Describe Jacob's conversation with Miss Peregrine.
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)