Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jacob act to the sound of planes?
2. What does Miss Peregrine say she was unsure of concerning Jacob?
(a) That he was still grieving.
(b) That he could be trusted.
(c) That he would accidentally give their loop sequence away to the wights.
(d) That he was talented.
3. What does Jacob have to avoid after leaving Victor's room?
(b) His father.
(c) Miss Peregrine.
4. What do Jacob and his guide do when they go in the cairn?
(a) Turn around.
(b) Dance in a circle.
(c) Sit and wait for sunset.
(d) Levitate to an opening.
5. What is Emma's talent?
(a) Visions of the future.
(b) Computer-like brain.
(c) Mind reading.
(d) Super hearing.
6. Who is able to see the hollowgast?
7. Who observes Golan from a hiding place?
8. According to Enoch, what doesn't Emma believe the children should do?
(a) Play Raid the Village.
(b) Share their secrets with Jacob.
(c) Play Ladders and Holes.
(d) Play Hills and Dales.
9. Who takes Jacob back to the cairn?
(a) Miss Peregrine.
10. Where do the children think the Golan will try to leave the island?
(a) Out of the loop completely.
(b) The 1940 side of the loop.
(c) The future side of the loop.
(d) They have no idea.
11. What do Emma, Jacob and some of the older children do after lunch?
(a) Fly kites.
(b) Play tag.
(d) Practice their talents.
12. What does Jacob think he cannot do?
(a) Both choices.
(b) Fight monsters.
(c) Be honest with his family.
(d) Avenge his grandfather.
13. Who is Victor's sister?
14. What does Emma say peculiar children used to do years ago?
(a) Stay with their normal parents.
(b) Try to fight the wights.
(c) Try to get rid of their peculair talents.
(d) Perform as a sideshow.
15. What has been killed while Jacob is gone this day?
(a) A few chickens.
(b) A dog.
(d) Two cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bronwyn stop Golan from shooting the birds?
2. What is paradoxical to Jacob about the home?
3. What does Emma keep trying to do?
4. What room does Jacob inadvertently duck into when avoiding someone else?
5. What have Miss Peregrine and the children prepared for Jacob?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)