|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Jacob warn his father?
(a) The psychiatrist.
(b) Miss Peregrine.
(c) The other ornithologist.
(d) The landlord at The Priest's Hole.
2. Who doesn't need something anymore that Miss Peregrine gives Jacob?
3. What does Jacob's father say when Jacob sees him?
(a) That Jacob's mother is joining them.
(b) Jacob is spending too much time at the house.
(c) His father found a rare bird and does not even notice Jacob was gone.
(d) His father wants to leave the next day.
4. How does Miss Peregrine react to the news about the murder?
(a) She pulls out some guns for the eldest students.
(b) She decides to change the loop's timing.
(c) She instigates a lock down of the school.
(d) She faints.
5. What is one reason Abe left the loop?
(a) To marry.
(b) He was angry with Miss Peregrine.
(c) To get away from Emma.
(d) To hunt Nazis.
6. Who is waiting for Jacob?
(b) Olive and Millard.
(d) Emma and Millard.
7. What does Jacob realize about his grandfather?
(a) He was hoping to pass on his talents to his son or grandson.
(b) He lead several different "lives."
(c) He was a warrior.
(d) He was always in love with Emma.
8. Where do the children think the Golan will try to leave the island?
(a) The 1940 side of the loop.
(b) They have no idea.
(c) Out of the loop completely.
(d) The future side of the loop.
9. Who else has arrived on the island that discourages Jacob's father?
(a) Jacob's psychiatrist.
(b) Another professional ornithologist.
(c) Abe's brother.
(d) Jacob's uncle.
10. What has not be reset as it was supposed to be done?
(a) The cairn dimensional door.
(b) The loop.
(c) The alarm system.
(d) The sentries.
11. What does Miss Peregrine have Jacob wear?
(a) A watch that will get him back to his time when he is ready.
(b) A protection pendant.
(c) A time ring to get back to his time when he is ready.
(d) Clothes of the times.
12. What would happen if the children leave the Home?
(a) They would never be able to return to the Home.
(b) They would be overwhelmed with the daily tasks of life.
(c) They would be immediately attacked by wights.
(d) They would get caught up in the war.
13. How does Bronwyn stop Golan from shooting the birds?
(a) She makes a chandelier fall on him.
(b) She raises a strong wind and throws him against wall.
(c) She raises him up in the air with her telekinesis ability.
(d) She wounds him with the shield they used to approach the lighthouse.
14. Who is Miss Avocet?
(a) A peculiar child in her 20's who left the loop but wants to come back.
(b) An elderly "peculiar child" who left the loop.
(c) The waitress at The Priest's Hole.
(d) A ymbrynes.
15. Where does Emma take Jacob to talk?
(a) A shipwreck.
(b) A treehouse.
(c) A root cellar.
(d) A cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Emma, Jacob and some of the older children do after lunch?
2. What can Enoch do?
3. What does Emma keep trying to do?
4. What time do Jacob and the children go to when the bomb explodes?
5. About whom does Jacob ask Emma?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)