|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Peregrine have Jacob wear?
(a) A protection pendant.
(b) Clothes of the times.
(c) A watch that will get him back to his time when he is ready.
(d) A time ring to get back to his time when he is ready.
2. What has not be reset as it was supposed to be done?
(a) The loop.
(b) The sentries.
(c) The cairn dimensional door.
(d) The alarm system.
3. Who is able to see the hollowgast?
4. Who decides s/he is best equipped to make a sneak attack?
5. What motivates Jacob to shoot Golan?
(a) Golan laughs about killing Abe.
(b) Imagining a world with the wights in power.
(c) Golan is chocking Miss Peregrine.
(d) Golan is about to kill Miss Avocet.
6. What does Emma say is Jacob's talent?
(a) He can read other people's emotions.
(b) He can lead others.
(c) He can see monsters.
(d) He can move through dimensions.
7. Why is Miss Peregrine angry with Jacob?
(a) Because he told the children about the future.
(b) Because he told his father about them.
(c) Because he lied to his father.
(d) Because he tried to get Emma to come back to his time.
8. Where does Jacob discover a box of letters and photos that pertain to Emma and Abe's relationship?
(a) In Emma's room.
(b) In the cellar.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In Abe's room.
9. What can Enoch do?
(a) Take life from one being and give it to an inanimate object.
(b) Propel non-living things to act like living ones.
(c) Create just by thinking.
(d) See far distances.
10. What does Jacob say about Abe's death?
(a) Abe told him to leave him alone to die in the woods when Jacob found him.
(b) Abe knew it was coming.
(c) Abe was killed by some neighborhood bullies.
(d) Abe was killed by a hollowgast.
11. What sort of dream does Horace have?
(a) A dream that helps find the children captured by the hollowgast.
(b) No dream.
(c) A horrifying prophetic dream.
(d) A dream that offers Jacob a solution.
12. What does Jacob realize about the murder?
(a) It is going to be pinned on him.
(b) It was an accident.
(c) It was done by the wight.
(d) It was done by a hollowgast.
13. What do Jacob and his guide do when they go in the cairn?
(a) Dance in a circle.
(b) Levitate to an opening.
(c) Turn around.
(d) Sit and wait for sunset.
14. What does Jacob think Emma's motivation might be concerning him?
(a) To wreak revenge on Abe.
(b) To try to find Abe through him.
(c) He does not feel there is any ulterior motive.
(d) As a replacement for Abe.
15. Where does Emma take Jacob to talk?
(a) A treehouse.
(b) A root cellar.
(c) A cave.
(d) A shipwreck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fiona called?
2. What do Emma, Jacob and some of the older children do after lunch?
3. Who takes Jacob back to the cairn?
4. What does Jacob follow to Enoch?
5. What is wrong with Miss Peregrine?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)