|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bronwyn dive down and retrieve?
(a) A weapon.
(b) A siren.
(c) A rope.
(d) A metal door.
2. Who is Miss Bunting?
(a) Someone Abe once dated.
(b) A woman killed by the Nazis recently in that time period.
(c) A ymbryne.
(d) A peculiar child who left the loop.
3. What does Jacob think Emma's motivation might be concerning him?
(a) He does not feel there is any ulterior motive.
(b) To try to find Abe through him.
(c) As a replacement for Abe.
(d) To wreak revenge on Abe.
4. What is withered and crumbly?
(a) The papers the children had given him.
(c) The grapes he had put in his pocket from lunch at the Home.
(d) The apple.
5. What is Olive's special ability?
6. What does Emma say is Jacob's talent?
(a) He can read other people's emotions.
(b) He can see monsters.
(c) He can move through dimensions.
(d) He can lead others.
7. Where does Jacob discover a box of letters and photos that pertain to Emma and Abe's relationship?
(a) In Abe's room.
(b) In Emma's room.
(c) In the cellar.
(d) In the attic.
8. Who else has arrived on the island that discourages Jacob's father?
(a) Abe's brother.
(b) Another professional ornithologist.
(c) Jacob's uncle.
(d) Jacob's psychiatrist.
9. Who offers Jacob a deal?
(a) His father.
(b) The police.
(c) The wight.
(d) Miss Peregrine.
10. What do Jacob and his guide do when they go in the cairn?
(a) Dance in a circle.
(b) Levitate to an opening.
(c) Sit and wait for sunset.
(d) Turn around.
11. What is one reason Abe left the loop?
(a) To marry.
(b) To get away from Emma.
(c) To hunt Nazis.
(d) He was angry with Miss Peregrine.
12. What does Jacob say about Abe's death?
(a) Abe knew it was coming.
(b) Abe told him to leave him alone to die in the woods when Jacob found him.
(c) Abe was killed by a hollowgast.
(d) Abe was killed by some neighborhood bullies.
13. What does Jacob's father say when Jacob sees him?
(a) That Jacob's mother is joining them.
(b) His father wants to leave the next day.
(c) His father found a rare bird and does not even notice Jacob was gone.
(d) Jacob is spending too much time at the house.
14. Why is Miss Peregrine angry with Jacob?
(a) Because he told the children about the future.
(b) Because he told his father about them.
(c) Because he lied to his father.
(d) Because he tried to get Emma to come back to his time.
15. How does Miss Peregrine react to the news about the murder?
(a) She decides to change the loop's timing.
(b) She faints.
(c) She pulls out some guns for the eldest students.
(d) She instigates a lock down of the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Jacob?
2. What is Jacob's dilemma?
3. Who was killed by a wight?
4. What is Fiona called?
5. Why can't the children leave the loop?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)