|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob think Emma's motivation might be concerning him?
(a) To wreak revenge on Abe.
(b) As a replacement for Abe.
(c) To try to find Abe through him.
(d) He does not feel there is any ulterior motive.
2. What does Emma say peculiar children used to do years ago?
(a) Perform as a sideshow.
(b) Try to get rid of their peculair talents.
(c) Try to fight the wights.
(d) Stay with their normal parents.
3. Who else has arrived on the island that discourages Jacob's father?
(a) Abe's brother.
(b) Another professional ornithologist.
(c) Jacob's uncle.
(d) Jacob's psychiatrist.
4. Who sends Emma a photograph of a child named Susie?
(a) Jacob's uncle.
(c) Jacob's dad.
5. Who doesn't need something anymore that Miss Peregrine gives Jacob?
6. What game does Jacob discuss?
(a) Ups and downs.
(b) Raid the Village.
(c) Hills and dales.
(d) Ladders and holes.
7. About whom does Jacob ask Emma?
(a) Why she stays in the loop.
(b) Her feelings for Millard.
(c) Ethan and the others.
(d) Her pain about Abe.
8. What is Emma's talent?
(a) Computer-like brain.
(b) Super hearing.
(c) Mind reading.
(d) Visions of the future.
9. Who is Malthus?
(a) Jacob's good friend who arrives at the island.
(b) A student at Miss Peregrine's.
(c) The wight's hollowgast.
(d) The other ornithologist.
10. What rises out of the water as Emma and Jacob watch?
(a) A Nazi U-boat.
(b) A whale.
(c) An American sub.
(d) A Russian sub.
11. Who decides s/he is best equipped to make a sneak attack?
12. What does Jacob begin to wonder about the house?
(a) If he might be able to stay with the group permanently.
(b) If it actually exists.
(c) If it is actually haunted.
(d) If he might meet his grandfather.
13. What has been killed while Jacob is gone this day?
(a) A dog.
(c) Two cats.
(d) A few chickens.
14. What does Jacob have to avoid after leaving Victor's room?
(b) His father.
(c) Miss Peregrine.
15. What is Olive's special ability?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who observes Golan from a hiding place?
2. Who is Miss Avocet?
3. Who offers Jacob a deal?
4. How does Jacob act to the sound of planes?
5. Who cannot enter loops?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)