|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Miss Peregrine?
(a) Her beak is ripped.
(b) Her wing is broken.
(c) Her leg is broken.
(d) Her one eye is gone.
2. What sort of dream does Horace have?
(a) A horrifying prophetic dream.
(b) No dream.
(c) A dream that helps find the children captured by the hollowgast.
(d) A dream that offers Jacob a solution.
3. Who is Malthus?
(a) The wight's hollowgast.
(b) The other ornithologist.
(c) A student at Miss Peregrine's.
(d) Jacob's good friend who arrives at the island.
4. What is Olive's special ability?
5. Why can't the children leave the loop?
(a) Time would catch up to them and they'd age too quickly.
(b) They would not know how to live in the everyday world.
(c) The wights would get them.
(d) They would go insane.
6. What is Miss Peregrine doing that is keeping tension among the children?
(a) Making the children walk together in at least groups of four.
(b) Crying all the time.
(c) Pressuring Jacob to choose.
(d) Keeping them locked up.
7. About what does Jacob warn his father?
(a) The landlord at The Priest's Hole.
(b) The psychiatrist.
(c) Miss Peregrine.
(d) The other ornithologist.
8. What do Jacob and his guide do when they go in the cairn?
(a) Turn around.
(b) Sit and wait for sunset.
(c) Levitate to an opening.
(d) Dance in a circle.
9. What is the first thing Jacob notices when he wakes?
(a) His father is gone.
(b) His boots are shined.
(c) His pen knife is gone.
(d) The apple Emma gave him.
10. What does Jacob's father say when Jacob sees him?
(a) That Jacob's mother is joining them.
(b) His father found a rare bird and does not even notice Jacob was gone.
(c) His father wants to leave the next day.
(d) Jacob is spending too much time at the house.
11. Who doesn't need something anymore that Miss Peregrine gives Jacob?
12. Who is murdered in Cairnholm?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The ornithologist.
(c) The millwright.
(d) Martin Pagett.
13. What does Jacob say about Abe's death?
(a) Abe was killed by a hollowgast.
(b) Abe knew it was coming.
(c) Abe told him to leave him alone to die in the woods when Jacob found him.
(d) Abe was killed by some neighborhood bullies.
14. Where does it appear that Golan is trapped?
(a) In the cairn.
(b) A small beach cave.
(c) Lighthouse island.
(d) On the boulders near the reefs.
15. What does Jacob have to avoid after leaving Victor's room?
(a) Miss Peregrine.
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob begin to wonder about the house?
2. What does Miss Peregrine have Jacob wear?
3. What is paradoxical to Jacob about the home?
4. What does Emma say is Jacob's talent?
5. What does Jacob follow to Enoch?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)