|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides s/he is best equipped to make a sneak attack?
2. Why is Miss Peregrine angry with Jacob?
(a) Because he tried to get Emma to come back to his time.
(b) Because he told the children about the future.
(c) Because he lied to his father.
(d) Because he told his father about them.
3. What does Jacob realize about his grandfather?
(a) He lead several different "lives."
(b) He was a warrior.
(c) He was always in love with Emma.
(d) He was hoping to pass on his talents to his son or grandson.
4. What state is Jacob's father in frequently?
5. What weapon does Jacob use to kill the hollowgast?
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A club.
6. Who was killed by a wight?
(b) Miss Avocet.
(c) Millard's sister.
7. What does Jacob realize about the murder?
(a) It was done by a hollowgast.
(b) It was done by the wight.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) It is going to be pinned on him.
8. What motivates Jacob to shoot Golan?
(a) Golan is chocking Miss Peregrine.
(b) Golan laughs about killing Abe.
(c) Imagining a world with the wights in power.
(d) Golan is about to kill Miss Avocet.
9. Who offers Jacob a deal?
(a) The wight.
(b) The police.
(c) Miss Peregrine.
(d) His father.
10. Who takes Jacob back to the cairn?
(a) Miss Peregrine.
11. What has not be reset as it was supposed to be done?
(a) The loop.
(b) The cairn dimensional door.
(c) The sentries.
(d) The alarm system.
12. What does Jacob tell his father he is going to do that day?
(a) Go take pictures of the waves.
(b) Go to the library.
(c) Visit friends on the other side of the island.
(d) Go collecting butterflies.
13. What is Jacob's dilemma?
(a) To let Olive kiss him or not.
(b) To stay with Miss Peregrine or return to his regular life.
(c) To tell his father the truth or not.
(d) To kill the ornithologist wight or not.
14. What is withered and crumbly?
(a) The papers the children had given him.
(c) The apple.
(d) The grapes he had put in his pocket from lunch at the Home.
15. What would happen if the children leave the Home?
(a) They would be overwhelmed with the daily tasks of life.
(b) They would be immediately attacked by wights.
(c) They would get caught up in the war.
(d) They would never be able to return to the Home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emma say is Jacob's talent?
2. Who observes Golan from a hiding place?
3. Why can't the children leave the loop?
4. Who else has arrived on the island that discourages Jacob's father?
5. Who is Miss Avocet?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)