|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Victor's sister?
2. What state is Jacob's father in frequently?
3. Who decides s/he is best equipped to make a sneak attack?
4. What is one reason Abe left the loop?
(a) He was angry with Miss Peregrine.
(b) To get away from Emma.
(c) To hunt Nazis.
(d) To marry.
5. What can Enoch do?
(a) Take life from one being and give it to an inanimate object.
(b) Create just by thinking.
(c) See far distances.
(d) Propel non-living things to act like living ones.
6. Where does it appear that Golan is trapped?
(a) On the boulders near the reefs.
(b) A small beach cave.
(c) Lighthouse island.
(d) In the cairn.
7. Who is able to see the hollowgast?
8. What do Jacob and his guide do when they go in the cairn?
(a) Levitate to an opening.
(b) Dance in a circle.
(c) Sit and wait for sunset.
(d) Turn around.
9. What time do Jacob and the children go to when the bomb explodes?
(c) A few moments before the end of September 20.
(d) A few moments before the end of September 2.
10. What has been killed while Jacob is gone this day?
(b) Two cats.
(c) A dog.
(d) A few chickens.
11. What is Olive's special ability?
12. What do Hugh and Fiona tell Jacob and Emma?
(a) Jacob's father has somehow stumbled into the cairn.
(b) Another ymbrynes has arrived.
(c) Abe's ghost appeared to them.
(d) Miss Peregrine is angry with Emma.
13. What does Jacob's father say when Jacob sees him?
(a) His father wants to leave the next day.
(b) Jacob is spending too much time at the house.
(c) That Jacob's mother is joining them.
(d) His father found a rare bird and does not even notice Jacob was gone.
14. What do Emma, Jacob and some of the older children do after lunch?
(b) Fly kites.
(c) Practice their talents.
(d) Play tag.
15. Who meets Jacob and Emma as they come back through the cairn?
(a) Hugh, Enoch and Bronwyn.
(b) Miss Heron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jacob discover a box of letters and photos that pertain to Emma and Abe's relationship?
2. What does Jacob find when he returns to The Priest's Hole?
3. What does Miss Peregrine say she was unsure of concerning Jacob?
4. What does Emma say is Jacob's talent?
5. What is the first thing Jacob notices when he wakes?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)