|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivates Jacob to shoot Golan?
(a) Golan is chocking Miss Peregrine.
(b) Golan is about to kill Miss Avocet.
(c) Imagining a world with the wights in power.
(d) Golan laughs about killing Abe.
2. What state is Jacob's father in frequently?
3. Who observes Golan from a hiding place in Chapter 10?
4. What is the weather like the next day after Jacob returns to his time in Chapter 7?
(a) Warm and rainy.
(b) Cold and rainy.
(c) Brilliant sunshine.
(d) Dense fog.
5. What does Miss Peregrine have Jacob wear after his bath in Chapter 6?
(a) A watch that will get him back to his time when he is ready.
(b) A protection pendant.
(c) A time ring to get back to his time when he is ready.
(d) Clothes of the times.
6. Where does Emma take Jacob to talk in Chapter 8?
(a) A root cellar.
(b) A cave.
(c) A shipwreck.
(d) A tree house.
7. What does Emma keep trying to do?
(a) Get Jacob to leave.
(b) Put a wedge between Jacob and his grandfather.
(c) Get Jacob to kiss her.
(d) Put a wedge between Jacob and the other boys.
8. What does Jacob think Emma's motivation might be concerning him?
(a) He does not feel there is any ulterior motive.
(b) To try to find Abe through him.
(c) To wreak revenge on Abe.
(d) As a replacement for Abe.
9. How does Jacob react to the sound of planes?
10. The clothes that Jacob wears in Chapter 6 formerly belonged to whom?
11. What does Jacob realize about the murder in Chapter 10?
(a) It is going to be pinned on him.
(b) It was an accident.
(c) It was done by a hollowgast.
(d) It was done by the wight.
12. What is one question the other children ask Miss Peregrine in Chapter 6?
(a) Why Jacob is wearing Victor's clothes.
(b) If Jacob can be there when his grandfather returns.
(c) If Jacob is going to be killed by Nazis.
(d) If Jacob is going to join a loop.
13. What are hollowgasts?
(a) A type of ghost.
(b) A cross between an animal and a human.
(d) Rebel ymbrynes.
14. How does Miss Peregrine react to the news about the murder in Chapter 10?
(a) She faints.
(b) She instigates a lock down of the school.
(c) She decides to change the loop's timing.
(d) She pulls out some guns for the eldest students.
15. What does Jacob begin to wonder about the house in Chapter 6?
(a) If it is actually haunted.
(b) If he might be able to stay with the group permanently.
(c) If he might meet his grandfather.
(d) If it actually exists.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Jacob worry as he goes back through the cairn in Chapter 7?
2. Who decides s/he is best equipped to make a sneak attack in Chapter 10?
3. What has not been reset as it was supposed to be in Chapter 10?
4. Who offers Jacob a deal in Chapter 10?
5. Where does it appear that Golan is trapped in Chapter 10?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)