|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivates Jacob to shoot Golan?
(a) Golan laughs about killing Abe.
(b) Imagining a world with the wights in power.
(c) Golan is chocking Miss Peregrine.
(d) Golan is about to kill Miss Avocet.
2. What does Jacob follow to Enoch?
(a) A wandering clay soldier.
(b) A wandering clay pigeon.
(c) A bee.
(d) A ferret.
3. About whom does Jacob ask Emma?
(a) Her pain about Abe.
(b) Why she stays in the loop.
(c) Her feelings for Millard.
(d) Ethan and the others.
4. Who decides s/he is best equipped to make a sneak attack?
5. What does Claire's long hair conceal?
(a) A hole in her skull.
(b) A mouth on the back of her head.
(c) A metal plate.
(d) A long scar.
6. What does Emma keep trying to do?
(a) Get Jacob to kiss her.
(b) Get Jacob to stay.
(c) Put a wedge between Jacob and the other boys.
(d) Put a wedge between Jacob and his grandfather.
7. Who cannot enter loops?
(b) Relatives of peculiar children.
(c) Peculiar children with certain abilities.
8. Who kidnaps Miss Peregrine and Miss Avocet?
(a) No one.
(b) The police from the future time.
9. What does Miss Peregrine say she was unsure of concerning Jacob?
(a) That he was still grieving.
(b) That he could be trusted.
(c) That he would accidentally give their loop sequence away to the wights.
(d) That he was talented.
10. What does Jacob realize about the murder?
(a) It is going to be pinned on him.
(b) It was done by a hollowgast.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) It was done by the wight.
11. Why is Miss Peregrine angry with Jacob?
(a) Because he lied to his father.
(b) Because he told the children about the future.
(c) Because he told his father about them.
(d) Because he tried to get Emma to come back to his time.
12. Who else has arrived on the island that discourages Jacob's father?
(a) Jacob's psychiatrist.
(b) Another professional ornithologist.
(c) Abe's brother.
(d) Jacob's uncle.
13. What is Jacob's dilemma?
(a) To let Olive kiss him or not.
(b) To kill the ornithologist wight or not.
(c) To tell his father the truth or not.
(d) To stay with Miss Peregrine or return to his regular life.
14. What rises out of the water as Emma and Jacob watch?
(a) A Nazi U-boat.
(b) A Russian sub.
(c) An American sub.
(d) A whale.
15. Who is waiting for Jacob?
(a) Olive and Millard.
(b) Emma and Millard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the children leave the loop?
2. What is Miss Peregrine doing that is keeping tension among the children?
3. Who was killed by a wight?
4. What would happen if the children leave the Home?
5. What does Jacob say about Abe's death?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)