|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Jacob a deal?
(a) His father.
(b) Miss Peregrine.
(c) The wight.
(d) The police.
2. What does Jacob follow to Enoch?
(a) A ferret.
(b) A wandering clay soldier.
(c) A wandering clay pigeon.
(d) A bee.
3. Who is able to see the hollowgast?
4. Where does it appear that Golan is trapped?
(a) Lighthouse island.
(b) On the boulders near the reefs.
(c) A small beach cave.
(d) In the cairn.
5. What does Miss Peregrine have Jacob wear?
(a) A protection pendant.
(b) Clothes of the times.
(c) A watch that will get him back to his time when he is ready.
(d) A time ring to get back to his time when he is ready.
6. What is wrong with Miss Peregrine?
(a) Her leg is broken.
(b) Her beak is ripped.
(c) Her wing is broken.
(d) Her one eye is gone.
7. What is Jacob's dilemma?
(a) To kill the ornithologist wight or not.
(b) To let Olive kiss him or not.
(c) To tell his father the truth or not.
(d) To stay with Miss Peregrine or return to his regular life.
8. Where does Jacob discover a box of letters and photos that pertain to Emma and Abe's relationship?
(a) In the cellar.
(b) In Emma's room.
(c) In Abe's room.
(d) In the attic.
9. What is one question the other children ask Miss Peregrine?
(a) If Jacob is going to join a loop.
(b) If Jacob is going back to his time.
(c) If Jacob can be there when his grandfather returns.
(d) Why Jacob is wearing Victor's clothes.
10. What is one reason Abe left the loop?
(a) He was angry with Miss Peregrine.
(b) To get away from Emma.
(c) To marry.
(d) To hunt Nazis.
11. What does Bronwyn dive down and retrieve?
(a) A metal door.
(b) A rope.
(c) A weapon.
(d) A siren.
12. What is Olive's special ability?
13. Who else has arrived on the island that discourages Jacob's father?
(a) Another professional ornithologist.
(b) Jacob's psychiatrist.
(c) Abe's brother.
(d) Jacob's uncle.
14. What do Hugh and Fiona tell Jacob and Emma?
(a) Abe's ghost appeared to them.
(b) Miss Peregrine is angry with Emma.
(c) Jacob's father has somehow stumbled into the cairn.
(d) Another ymbrynes has arrived.
15. What does Jacob think Emma's motivation might be concerning him?
(a) He does not feel there is any ulterior motive.
(b) As a replacement for Abe.
(c) To try to find Abe through him.
(d) To wreak revenge on Abe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Emma a photograph of a child named Susie?
2. Who was killed by a wight?
3. What does Millard say he is doing?
4. What does Emma keep trying to do?
5. What does Jacob have to avoid after leaving Victor's room?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)