|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Emma, Jacob and some of the older children do after lunch?
(b) Practice their talents.
(c) Play tag.
(d) Fly kites.
2. Who takes Jacob back to the cairn?
(c) Miss Peregrine.
3. What has not be reset as it was supposed to be done?
(a) The sentries.
(b) The cairn dimensional door.
(c) The loop.
(d) The alarm system.
4. What can Enoch do?
(a) Create just by thinking.
(b) See far distances.
(c) Take life from one being and give it to an inanimate object.
(d) Propel non-living things to act like living ones.
5. What does Jacob say his grandfather sent Jacob to do?
(a) Stay with them.
(b) Apologize to Emma.
(d) Learn the truth.
6. What room does Jacob inadvertently duck into when avoiding someone else?
(a) Miss Peregrine's.
7. About whom does Jacob ask Emma?
(a) Her pain about Abe.
(b) Her feelings for Millard.
(c) Why she stays in the loop.
(d) Ethan and the others.
8. What does Jacob think he cannot do?
(a) Both choices.
(b) Be honest with his family.
(c) Avenge his grandfather.
(d) Fight monsters.
9. What does Jacob realize about the murder?
(a) It was done by the wight.
(b) It was an accident.
(c) It is going to be pinned on him.
(d) It was done by a hollowgast.
10. About what does Jacob warn his father?
(a) The psychiatrist.
(b) The other ornithologist.
(c) The landlord at The Priest's Hole.
(d) Miss Peregrine.
11. Why does Jacob think he needs to go back to the inn?
(a) To keep his father from worrying.
(b) To get his possessions.
(c) To verify that he is not going crazy.
(d) To tell his father about what he found at the house.
12. What is Olive's special ability?
13. What does Jacob's father say when Jacob sees him?
(a) Jacob is spending too much time at the house.
(b) His father wants to leave the next day.
(c) His father found a rare bird and does not even notice Jacob was gone.
(d) That Jacob's mother is joining them.
14. What does Jacob find when he returns to The Priest's Hole?
(a) His father is packing their suitcases.
(b) His father has left the island.
(c) His father is almost drunk.
(d) His mother is there.
15. Who meets Jacob and Emma as they come back through the cairn?
(a) Hugh, Enoch and Bronwyn.
(c) Miss Heron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Jacob's father in frequently?
2. What does Jacob think Emma's motivation might be concerning him?
3. What weapon does Jacob use to kill the hollowgast?
4. What does Emma say is Jacob's talent?
5. What is withered and crumbly?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)