|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Jacob use to kill the hollowgast?
(a) A club.
(b) A gun.
(d) A knife.
2. What do Hugh and Fiona tell Jacob and Emma?
(a) Jacob's father has somehow stumbled into the cairn.
(b) Miss Peregrine is angry with Emma.
(c) Abe's ghost appeared to them.
(d) Another ymbrynes has arrived.
3. Who decides s/he is best equipped to make a sneak attack?
4. What can Enoch do?
(a) Take life from one being and give it to an inanimate object.
(b) Create just by thinking.
(c) Propel non-living things to act like living ones.
(d) See far distances.
5. What is Miss Peregrine doing that is keeping tension among the children?
(a) Pressuring Jacob to choose.
(b) Crying all the time.
(c) Keeping them locked up.
(d) Making the children walk together in at least groups of four.
6. What is withered and crumbly?
(b) The papers the children had given him.
(c) The apple.
(d) The grapes he had put in his pocket from lunch at the Home.
7. What is Olive's special ability?
8. What is Jacob's dilemma?
(a) To let Olive kiss him or not.
(b) To tell his father the truth or not.
(c) To kill the ornithologist wight or not.
(d) To stay with Miss Peregrine or return to his regular life.
9. What does Jacob say his grandfather sent Jacob to do?
(b) Learn the truth.
(c) Apologize to Emma.
(d) Stay with them.
10. Who observes Golan from a hiding place?
11. What does Emma say peculiar children used to do years ago?
(a) Try to fight the wights.
(b) Perform as a sideshow.
(c) Stay with their normal parents.
(d) Try to get rid of their peculair talents.
12. What is wrong with Miss Peregrine?
(a) Her wing is broken.
(b) Her leg is broken.
(c) Her one eye is gone.
(d) Her beak is ripped.
13. What is Fiona called?
(a) A tree girl.
(b) The leaf girl.
(c) The strong girl.
(d) A sky girl.
14. About whom does Jacob ask Emma?
(a) Ethan and the others.
(b) Why she stays in the loop.
(c) Her pain about Abe.
(d) Her feelings for Millard.
15. What do Emma, Jacob and some of the older children do after lunch?
(a) Practice their talents.
(b) Fly kites.
(d) Play tag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Emma take Jacob to talk?
2. What does Jacob have to avoid after leaving Victor's room?
3. What does Millard say he is doing?
4. What rises out of the water as Emma and Jacob watch?
5. What is paradoxical to Jacob about the home?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)