|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has changed since Jacob went in the tunnel?
(a) The weather.
(b) His wrist watch is broken.
(d) His cell phone no longer works.
2. Why is Jacob's father agreeable to go with Jacob?
(a) There is a rare bird on the island.
(b) He is hoping to strengthen their father-son relationship.
(c) He is worried that Jacob might be in danger from whomever killed Abe.
(d) He is worried about Jacob's mental health.
3. From where had Abe escaped the Nazis?
4. What does Jacob sense in one room he enters in the Home?
(a) That it belonged to Emma.
(b) It was once his grandfather's room.
(c) A presence of some sort of evil.
(d) A presence of some sort of good.
5. Where is the truck that Jacob finds?
(a) In the attic.
(b) In the hallway.
(c) In the basement.
(d) Under the other bed from his first find.
6. How does the trunk end up in the basement?
(a) Jacob drops it to the first floor and it goes through rotten wood to the basement.
(b) It does not end up in the basement.
(c) It is where Jacob finds the trunk.
(d) Jacob drags it down the basement steps.
7. Who does Jacob meet inside the house?
(a) Miss Peregrine.
(c) The invisible boy.
(d) His great uncle Thomas.
8. What does Miss Peregrine say about Jacob?
(a) He is like his grandfather and is peculiar.
(b) His ability has not yet shown itself.
(c) He may become a ymbryne over time.
(d) He is not like his grandfather and has no special abilities.
9. What is the cause of the recent change Jacob discusses?
(a) A particular event and related to his grandfather.
(b) His brother's joining the military.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) His sister being kidnapped.
10. What is Jacob's job in his family's business?
(a) Clerk in a drug store.
(b) General site manager.
11. What does Milliard look at as he is planning the escape of Emma, Jacob and himself?
(a) A book.
(b) His watch.
(c) The sky.
(d) A pendant.
12. Why does Abe go to a special school when he is young?
(a) He is extremely intelligent.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is an orphan.
(d) To escape monsters that are after him.
13. What does Jacob wake to find on his dresser?
(a) A piece of broken pottery.
(b) A paper with runes.
(c) A raven.
(d) A peregrine falcon.
14. Where has Jacob seen the view he sees from one end of the tunnel?
(a) In a photograph at his grandfather's house.
(b) In a nightmare.
(c) In the museum.
(d) In a vision.
15. What is the year on the calendar in the hut where Jacob is taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob say has recently changed?
2. What does Jacob's father say about Abe that angers Jacob?
3. What does Jacob's grandfather want when he calls Jacob?
4. What replays every 24 hours?
5. How old is Jacob when a terrible thing changes his life forever?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)