|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Jacob use his cell phone?
(a) To take pictures of some of the documents he finds.
(b) As a light.
(c) To call his father.
(d) To call his mother.
2. Of what do some of The Priest's Hole accuse Jacob?
(a) Of lying.
(b) Of trying to steal food.
(c) Of being a German spy.
(d) Of trying to intimidate the landlord.
3. What has changed since Jacob went in the tunnel?
(a) The weather.
(b) His cell phone no longer works.
(d) His wrist watch is broken.
4. What does Miss Peregrine show Jacob in photo albums?
(a) Pictures of the types of abilities these children have.
(b) Pictures of other loops and their inhabitants.
(c) Pictures of his grandfather.
(d) Pictures of the future.
5. What does Millard explain to Jacob about the children?
(a) They are all peculiar.
(b) A few of them are peculiar.
(c) They are all orphans.
(d) They are all getting away from bad homelifes.
6. What is Jacob's job in his family's business?
(b) Clerk in a drug store.
(c) General site manager.
7. Why does Jacob not leave his home after the death of his grandfather?
(a) Because he is fearful.
(b) Because he is depressed.
(c) Because he is angry.
(d) Because he is confused.
8. Who does Jacob recognize at the house?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) The levitating girl from the photo he looked at in his time.
(c) The trunk he rifles through in his time.
(d) His mother.
9. What upsets Jacob when he opens what he found?
(a) There is a picture of a peregrine falcon.
(b) There is a picture of his mother.
(c) There is a picture of Dr. Golan.
(d) It is empty.
10. What happens to Jacob's grandfather as he ages?
(a) His dementia worsens.
(b) He becomes more and more withdrawn.
(c) His arthritis worsens.
(d) He becomes more and more volatile.
11. What do Jacob, Emma and Millard do after the cart leaves the village boundary?
(a) Leave the cart and continue on foot.
(b) Make the horse start to trot faster.
(c) Hide the cart behind a barn and hide in the woods.
(d) Emma and Jacob stay with the cart while Millard goes in a separate direction.
12. What collection does Jacob's grandfather keep in the garage?
(a) Gardening tools.
(b) Guns and weapons.
13. Who is Abe?
(a) Jacob's grandfather.
(b) The name Jacob uses at school.
(c) Jacob's great uncle.
(d) Jacob's brother.
14. What does Jacob's father say about Abe that angers Jacob?
(a) That Abe only wanted Jacob to be confused.
(b) That Abe thought too highly of himself.
(c) That Abe believed he had to save the world.
(d) That Abe might have been having an affair.
15. What does Martin Pagett say is the thing Jacob sees in the woods?
(a) 2000-year-old mummified remains of a human.
(b) The remains of a man who was attacked by a bear.
(c) A bear that was sacrificed many centuries ago and mummified.
(d) An very ancient grave yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Emma create a distraction in The Priest's Hole?
2. What does Miss Peregrine reveal to Jacob?
3. Where do Jacob and his father stay on the island?
4. Why do Jacob and Ricky's friendship end?
5. What does Jacob discover when he arrives back at The Priest's Hole?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)