|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Millard explain to Jacob about the children?
(a) They are all orphans.
(b) They are all peculiar.
(c) They are all getting away from bad homelifes.
(d) A few of them are peculiar.
2. What does Miss Peregrine say about Jacob?
(a) He may become a ymbryne over time.
(b) His ability has not yet shown itself.
(c) He is not like his grandfather and has no special abilities.
(d) He is like his grandfather and is peculiar.
3. What does Jacob find that he imagines once belonged to his grandfather?
(a) A journal.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A briefcase.
(d) A moldy book.
4. What is coming out of the hands of a young girl in a photograph Jacob finds?
(a) Razor-like protuberances.
5. What business(es) does Jacob's family own?
(a) Construction company.
(b) Gas stations.
(c) Retail store.
(d) Drug stores.
6. Who does Jacob recognize at the house?
(a) The levitating girl from the photo he looked at in his time.
(b) The trunk he rifles through in his time.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His mother.
7. How is Jacob's mother described/
(a) Inconsolate about Abe's death.
(b) Rich socialite.
(c) Down to earth and warm.
8. What is another photograph Abe shows Jacob?
(a) A boy who can talk to animals.
(b) A boy who can find water with his finger.
(c) A girl who can stretch her body over long distances.
(d) A boy who can become invisible.
9. Who is Ricky?
(a) Jacob's youngest brother.
(b) Jacob's friend.
(c) Jacob's nemesis.
(d) Jacob's cousin.
10. What form can an ymbryne take?
(a) Each one can take the form of a different person.
(b) Each one can take the form of a different bird.
(c) Each one can take the form of a different animal.
(d) Each one can take the form of a different bird or animal.
11. Who is Dr. Golan?
(a) A geology professor and good friend of Jacob's grandfather.
(b) Jacob's mother's doctor.
(c) A history professor.
(d) A psychiatrist.
12. Who agrees to take Jacob to the home?
(a) The police officer.
(c) The museum curator.
(d) The local drunk.
13. What is one story Abe tells Jacob?
(a) About how Jacob's mother dies.
(b) About how Jacob's father became so rigid.
(c) About a school for peculiar children.
(d) About a medium who makes a prophesy about Jacob.
14. Of what do some of The Priest's Hole accuse Jacob?
(a) Of lying.
(b) Of being a German spy.
(c) Of trying to intimidate the landlord.
(d) Of trying to steal food.
15. What is the year on the calendar in the hut where Jacob is taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jacob when a terrible thing changes his life forever?
2. For what does Jacob use his cell phone?
3. What does Jacob do when he arrives back at the Home?
4. Why doesn't Jacob open the trunk right away?
5. How does Jacob sleep the first night at the Inn?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)