|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob's grandfather want when he calls Jacob?
(a) To ask Jacob where Jacob's mother is.
(b) To tell Jacob a monster is on the way to where Jacob works.
(c) To tell Jacob to run and hide.
(d) His key.
2. Where has Jacob seen the view he sees from one end of the tunnel?
(a) In the museum.
(b) In a vision.
(c) In a nightmare.
(d) In a photograph at his grandfather's house.
3. What does Jacob say he will do when his grandfather calls?
(a) Come and help the old man.
(b) Call his uncle.
(c) Call the doctor.
(d) Call his mother.
4. Who accuses Jacob of being a wight?
(a) The landlord at The Priest's Hole.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) A girl he encounters in an ally.
(d) A man at a fruit stand.
5. Where is the truck that Jacob finds?
(a) In the attic.
(b) Under the other bed from his first find.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the hallway.
6. What does Miss Peregrine reveal to Jacob?
(a) That she knows the house is going to be destroyed.
(b) That she was the bird in his room in his time.
(c) That she wants Jacob to find her in his time.
(d) That Jacob's grandfather has not yet joined the group.
7. What do Jacob's father and aunt do?
(a) Take Jacob with them when they go to clean out Jacob's grandfather's home.
(b) Take him to France on vacation.
(c) Take him to the United States on vacation.
(d) Take him to Canada on vacation.
8. Why does Jacob think people are staring at him?
(a) Because he's all muddy.
(b) Because he is so pale.
(c) Because he is not known that well locally.
(d) Because he is badly sunburned.
9. Who agrees to take Jacob to the home?
(b) The local drunk.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The museum curator.
10. Who does Jacob meet inside the house?
(b) Miss Peregrine.
(c) The invisible boy.
(d) His great uncle Thomas.
11. What do Ricky and Jacob find in the woods as they follow a trail?
(a) Jacob's grandfather's dead dog.
(c) A neighbor's dead body.
(d) Jacob's grandfather bloody and semi-conscious.
12. What does Jacob wake to find on his dresser?
(a) A piece of broken pottery.
(b) A raven.
(c) A paper with runes.
(d) A peregrine falcon.
13. What shocks Jacob when he is looking at some papers from the trunk?
(a) There is a picture of his father, who shouldn't have been born yet.
(b) There is a picture of him, who shouldn't have been born yet.
(c) The girl in on photo is looking down at him.
(d) There is a picture of his mother, who shouldn't have been born yet.
14. Where does Jacob's grandfather tell Jacob to go?
(a) To the island.
(b) To a psychic.
(c) To the police.
(d) To Russia.
15. For what does Jacob use his cell phone?
(a) As a light.
(b) To call his mother.
(c) To take pictures of some of the documents he finds.
(d) To call his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Peregrine say about Jacob?
2. From where had Abe escaped the Nazis?
3. What do Jacob, Emma and Millard do after the cart leaves the village boundary?
4. What upsets Jacob when he opens what he found?
5. Why doesn't Jacob open the trunk right away?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)