|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the year on the calendar in the hut where Jacob is taken?
2. What is coming out of the hands of a young girl in a photograph Jacob finds?
(b) Razor-like protuberances.
3. What is the month on the calendar?
4. How do Jacob and his father get to the island?
(b) They hire a private boat.
(c) They sail in their boat.
(d) They take a helicopter.
5. Who is Dr. Golan?
(a) A history professor.
(b) A geology professor and good friend of Jacob's grandfather.
(c) Jacob's mother's doctor.
(d) A psychiatrist.
6. Where does Emma shove Jacob while they are in The Priest's Hole?
(a) Out the back door.
(b) Down the hole.
(c) Up the stairs.
(d) Into the kitchen.
7. What happens when Jacob sleeps?
(a) He cannot sleep.
(b) He has horrible nightmares.
(c) Someone sits by and guards him.
(d) He hears a voice calling him to the island.
8. What is Jacob's job in his family's business?
(b) General site manager.
(c) Clerk in a drug store.
9. Where has Jacob seen the view he sees from one end of the tunnel?
(a) In a vision.
(b) In a photograph at his grandfather's house.
(c) In a nightmare.
(d) In the museum.
10. What does Jacob's father say about Abe that angers Jacob?
(a) That Abe might have been having an affair.
(b) That Abe believed he had to save the world.
(c) That Abe thought too highly of himself.
(d) That Abe only wanted Jacob to be confused.
11. What does Miss Peregrine reveal to Jacob?
(a) That Jacob's grandfather has not yet joined the group.
(b) That she knows the house is going to be destroyed.
(c) That she wants Jacob to find her in his time.
(d) That she was the bird in his room in his time.
12. What does Milliard look at as he is planning the escape of Emma, Jacob and himself?
(a) A pendant.
(b) His watch.
(c) The sky.
(d) A book.
13. What has changed since Jacob went in the tunnel?
(a) The weather.
(c) His wrist watch is broken.
(d) His cell phone no longer works.
14. What do the police sent to work with Jacob?
(a) A police artist.
(b) No one.
(c) A private dectective.
(d) A grief counselor.
15. What do Jacob's father and aunt do?
(a) Take him to Canada on vacation.
(b) Take Jacob with them when they go to clean out Jacob's grandfather's home.
(c) Take him to the United States on vacation.
(d) Take him to France on vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jacob recognize at the house?
2. How does Milliard explain their situation?
3. What does Miss Peregrine say about Jacob?
4. Where does Jacob's grandfather tell Jacob to go?
5. How does Jacob get to where his grandfather lives?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)