|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Jacob when he opens what he found?
(a) It is empty.
(b) There is a picture of a peregrine falcon.
(c) There is a picture of his mother.
(d) There is a picture of Dr. Golan.
2. How does Jacob get to where his grandfather lives?
(a) Jacob takes the bus.
(b) Ricky drives him.
(c) Jacob drives himself.
(d) Jacob walks.
3. Where is the truck that Jacob finds?
(a) Under the other bed from his first find.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In the hallway.
(d) In the basement.
4. What is one photograph Abe shows Jacob?
(a) A girl who can fly.
(b) A boy who can swim under water for hours.
(c) A boy who can become a leopard.
(d) A girl who can swim under water for hours.
5. What is the month on the calendar?
6. For what does Jacob use his cell phone?
(a) As a light.
(b) To call his father.
(c) To call his mother.
(d) To take pictures of some of the documents he finds.
7. What does Millard explain to Jacob about the children?
(a) They are all peculiar.
(b) They are all orphans.
(c) A few of them are peculiar.
(d) They are all getting away from bad homelifes.
8. How does Milliard explain their situation?
(a) They are in a loop.
(b) They must get off the island immediately.
(c) They are going to be the only survivors of the German bombing.
(d) Miss Peregrine is meeting them near there.
9. What replays every 24 hours?
(a) Blips of the past.
(c) Blips of the future.
(d) The news from the German front.
10. What is one story Abe tells Jacob?
(a) About a medium who makes a prophesy about Jacob.
(b) About how Jacob's father became so rigid.
(c) About a school for peculiar children.
(d) About how Jacob's mother dies.
11. How does the trunk end up in the basement?
(a) Jacob drops it to the first floor and it goes through rotten wood to the basement.
(b) It is where Jacob finds the trunk.
(c) It does not end up in the basement.
(d) Jacob drags it down the basement steps.
12. What is coming out of the hands of a young girl in a photograph Jacob finds?
(a) Razor-like protuberances.
13. How does Emma create a distraction in The Priest's Hole?
(a) By screaming.
(b) By causing a fire.
(c) By pointing towards the opposite direction for the search for Jacob.
(d) By yelling "Fire."
14. What does Jacob say has recently changed?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His life.
(d) His sister.
15. Where does Jacob search after his first search?
(a) The basement.
(b) The first floor.
(c) The second floor.
(d) The attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jacob's parents the and police not believe?
2. From where had Abe escaped the Nazis?
3. Why is Jacob's father agreeable to go with Jacob?
4. What is an ymbryne?
5. What surprises Jacob when they finally arrive at the children's home?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)