Short Answer Key
1. What does Jacob say has recently changed?
2. What is the cause of the recent change Jacob discusses?
A particular event and related to his grandfather.
3. Who is Abe?
4. What is one story Abe tells Jacob?
About a school for peculiar children.
5. Why does Abe go to a special school when he is young?
To escape monsters that are after him.
6. What does Jacob become more curious about as he gets older?
The stories his grandfather tells him.
7. What is one photograph Abe shows Jacob?
A girl who can fly.
8. What is another photograph Abe shows Jacob?
A boy who can become invisible.
9. From where had Abe escaped the Nazis?
10. According to Jacob's father, what were the monsters to which Abe refers?
11. How does Abe take it when Jacob says...
This section contains 2,218 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)