1. What does Jacob say has recently changed?
2. What is the cause of the recent change Jacob discusses?
A particular event and related to his grandfather.
3. Who is Abe?
4. What is one story Abe tells Jacob?
About a school for peculiar children.
5. Why does Abe go to a special school when he is young?
To escape monsters that are after him.
6. What does Jacob become more curious about as he gets older?
The stories his grandfather tells him.
This section contains 4,991 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)