|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Millard say he is doing while out with the other children in Chapter 7?
(a) Documenting the day.
(b) Trying to figure out a way out of the loop.
(c) Writing his parents.
(d) Trying to figure out a way for them to go somewhere safe.
2. What does Jacob follow to Enoch in Chapter 8?
(a) A wandering clay soldier.
(b) A wandering clay pigeon.
(c) A bee.
(d) A ferret.
3. Where does Jacob discover a box of letters and photos that pertain to Emma and Abe's relationship?
(a) In the cellar.
(b) In Abe's room.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In Emma's room.
4. Who sends Emma a photograph of a child named Susie?
(b) Jacob's dad.
(d) Jacob's uncle.
5. What does the word “peregrine” refer to?
(a) A fish.
(b) A mammal.
(c) A reptile.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are ymbrynes?
2. How do the students learn that the dead person has been killed by a wight in Chapter 10?
3. Why can't the children leave the loop?
4. What does Jacob sense in one of the rooms he enters in the Home?
5. What is wrong with Miss Peregrine in Chapter 10?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)