|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob's grandfather want when he calls Jacob?
(a) To tell Jacob a monster is on the way to where Jacob works.
(b) To tell Jacob to run and hide.
(c) To ask Jacob where Jacob's mother is.
(d) His key.
2. What business(es) does Jacob's family own?
(a) Retail store.
(b) Drug stores.
(c) Gas stations.
(d) Construction company.
3. Who do the police send to work with Jacob?
(a) A grief counselor.
(b) No one.
(c) A private detective..
(d) A police artist.
4. According to Jacob's father, what were the monsters to which Abe refers?
(a) A cruel orphanage manager.
(b) Nazi soldiers.
(c) A gang of boys who were wild on the streets of Prague during WWII.
(d) A gang of boys who were wild on the streets of Belgrade during WWII.
5. Who is Dr. Golan?
(a) Jacob's mother's doctor.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A history professor.
(d) A geology professor and good friend of Jacob's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob become more curious about as he gets older?
2. Why is Jacob's father agreeable to go with Jacob on a trip?
3. Why does Jacob and Ricky's friendship end?
4. What does Jacob notice about one of his grandfather's neighbors?
5. Where does Jacob convince his parents it would be good for him to visit?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)