1. What does Jacob say has recently changed?
(a) His life.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
2. What is the cause of the recent change Jacob discusses?
(a) His sister being kidnapped.
(b) His brother's joining the military.
(c) A particular event and related to his grandfather.
(d) His mother's death.
3. Who is Abe?
(a) The name Jacob uses at school.
(b) Jacob's grandfather.
(c) Jacob's great uncle.
(d) Jacob's brother.
4. What is one story Abe tells Jacob?
(a) About a school for peculiar children.
(b) About a medium who makes a prophesy about Jacob.
(c) About how Jacob's mother dies.
(d) About how Jacob's father became so rigid.
5. Why does Abe go to a special school when he is young?
(a) He is blind.
(b) To escape monsters that are after him.
(c) He is an orphan.
(d) He is extremely intelligent.
6. What does Jacob become more curious about as he gets older?
(a) The stories his grandfather tells him.
(b) The reason is mother is in an insane asylum.
(c) Why his father will not speak to Abe.
(d) Why his mother will not speak to Abe.
This section contains 4,991 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)