1. What does Jacob say has recently changed in the novel’s Prologue?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(c) His life.
(d) His brother.
2. What is the cause of the recent change Jacob discusses?
(a) His sister being kidnapped.
(b) A particular event related to his grandfather.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) His brother's joining the military.
3. Who is Abe?
(a) Jacob's great uncle.
(b) The name Jacob uses at school.
(c) Jacob's grandfather.
(d) Jacob's brother.
4. What is one story Abe tells Jacob?
(a) About a school for peculiar children.
(b) About how Jacob's mother dies.
(c) About a medium who makes a prophesy about Jacob.
(d) About how Jacob's father became so rigid.
5. Why does Abe go to a special school when he is young?
(a) He is an orphan.
(b) He is extremely intelligent.
(c) To escape monsters that are after him.
(d) He is blind.
6. What does Jacob become more curious about as he gets older?
(a) The reason is mother is in an insane asylum.
(b) Why his mother will not speak to Abe.
(c) The stories his grandfather tells him.
(d) Why his father will not speak to Abe.
This section contains 5,239 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)