1. What does Jacob say has recently changed?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His life.
2. What is the cause of the recent change Jacob discusses?
(a) His sister being kidnapped.
(b) A particular event and related to his grandfather.
(c) His brother's joining the military.
(d) His mother's death.
3. Who is Abe?
(a) Jacob's great uncle.
(b) The name Jacob uses at school.
(c) Jacob's grandfather.
(d) Jacob's brother.
4. What is one story Abe tells Jacob?
(a) About how Jacob's father became so rigid.
(b) About a medium who makes a prophesy about Jacob.
(c) About a school for peculiar children.
(d) About how Jacob's mother dies.
5. Why does Abe go to a special school when he is young?
(a) He is extremely intelligent.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is an orphan.
(d) To escape monsters that are after him.
6. What does Jacob become more curious about as he gets older?
(a) Why his mother will not speak to Abe.
(b) The reason is mother is in an insane asylum.
(c) Why his father will not speak to Abe.
(d) The stories his grandfather tells him.
This section contains 4,991 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)