|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia give Frank Tuttle on the way to the second stakeout?
(a) A lecture on sobriety.
(b) An explanation for her behavior.
(c) A slice of pizza.
(d) A large check for his fees and expenses.
2. What does Julia watch thieves do in the SUVs?
(a) Hide her jewels.
(b) Open hidden compartments.
(c) Pack for a getaway.
(d) Count cash.
3. What did Etta Mae purchase in chapter 31?
(a) A set of walkie-talkies.
(b) New clothing.
(c) Night vision goggles.
(d) A pizza.
4. Who sorts through the jewels?
(a) Lloyd and Hazel Marie.
(b) Hazel Marie and Julia.
(c) Hazel Marie and Etta Mae.
(d) Etta Mae and Julia.
5. How do Julia and Etta Mae leave the West Palm Beach house without raising the owner's suspicion?
(a) They give the owner a free Bible.
(b) They thank the owner for his hospitality and invite him to church.
(c) Julia prays over Etta Mae and she "revives."
(d) They give the owner a tract and a free hymn CD.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is forced to be dishonest with Sam and Hazel Marie when they call?
2. Who helps rescue Julia from the SUV?
3. How does Julia react to the cashier's remarks?
4. Who accompanies Frank Tuttle to the West Beach mansion?
5. When the group loses the SUV, which direction do they choose?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Julia and Frank argue about the first stakeout?
2. Why doesn't Julia want Frank and Etta Mae to go into the thicket of bamboo, as originally planned?
3. In chapter 25, why does Julia ask Etta Mae to change clothes?
4. Describe how the group manages to merge into traffic in chapter 37.
5. Describe Julia's reaction to Frank and Etta Mae's behavior in chapter 34.
6. Why do Julia and Lloyd go to Target?
7. What tip does Frank Tuttle gain while in the cop bar?
8. What do Etta Mae and Julia see inside the West Palm Beach house?
9. How does Etta Mae distract the one thief left in the SUV?
10. What does Julia give to Frank Tuttle before the second stakeout while on the way to the West Palm Beach neighborhood?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)