|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank Tuttle say about the first SUV?
(a) That he recognizes the thieves.
(b) That he wrote the license plate number down.
(c) That he sees the computer monitors.
(d) That it is a decoy.
2. How does Julia cause a distraction that enables her to escape from the SUV?
(a) She throws her shoes at the thieves.
(b) She throws handfuls of cash out of the vehicle.
(c) She screams.
(d) She throws the weapons out of a window.
3. Which possession of Julia's does Lloyd find?
(a) Her emerald bracelet.
(b) Her ruby necklance.
(c) Her Princess Diana replica engagement ring.
(d) Her diamond earrings that Sam gave her.
4. Where does Julia leave Lloyd and Frank Tuttle while she and Etta Mae go shopping?
(a) At the motel.
(b) At the investigator's office.
(c) At the police station.
(d) At the West Palm Beach mansion.
5. Which characters wait in the car while Julia goes into the bamboo thicket?
(a) Frank Tuttle and Lloyd.
(b) Etta Mae and Lloyd.
(c) Frank Tuttle, Etta Mae and Lloyd.
(d) Frank Tuttle and Etta Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Etta Mae do to gain entrance to a suspicious house?
2. What does the cashier think about Julia's choice to wear her new clothes out of the store?
3. Why doesn't Julia want Frank Tuttle and Etta Mae to go into the bamboo thicket?
4. According to Frank Tuttle, what object is usually kept in police cars during stakeouts?
5. What does Frank Tuttle do to the SUVs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Etta Mae distract the one thief left in the SUV?
2. Why do Julia and Lloyd go to Target?
3. Why does the Target cashier insinuate that Julia might be shoplifting?
4. At the end of chapter 36, what reflection does Julia make about Sam?
5. In chapter 25, why does Julia ask Etta Mae to change clothes?
6. At the end of chapter 42, what lesson does Julia claim she has learned?
7. Why does Frank stop at a service station while in pursuit of the second SUV?
8. Describe Julia's reaction to the bags of cash in the SUV.
9. What plans are made for the second stakeout?
10. Why do Julia and Frank argue about the first stakeout?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)