|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After locating Lloyd, where does Julia find Frank Tuttle?
(a) At a local restaurant.
(b) In the park.
(c) At the police station.
(d) Inside the Strip Hall.
2. What is Julia's reaction to Frank Tuttle's condition at the end of chapter 27?
(a) She thanks him for watching Lloyd.
(b) She tells him of their latest discovery.
(c) She cleans him up and takes him back to the hotel.
(d) She declares she no longer needs Frank's services.
3. What does Julia do after Etta Mae lures the thief away from the SUV?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She gathers the weapons the thieves have left behind.
(c) She grabs her jewlery and runs into the store.
(d) She climbs into the SUV and explores its contents.
4. Where does Tuttle stop the car in chapter 38?
(a) At a park.
(b) On the side of the highway.
(c) At a fast food store.
(d) At a service station.
5. What does the cashier think about Julia's choice to wear her new clothes out of the store?
(a) She admires Julia's taste in clothing.
(b) She thinks Julia might be shoplifting.
(c) She sympathizes with Julia's situation.
(d) She thinks Julia is senile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Julia into the bushes?
2. What does Julia do as Frank Tuttle follows the SUV down the highway?
3. When the group loses the SUV, which direction do they choose?
4. Why does Tuttle stop the car in chapter 38?
5. Who poses as a married couple?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the end of chapter 36, what reflection does Julia make about Sam?
2. Why do Julia and Lloyd go to Target?
3. What does Julia give to Frank Tuttle before the second stakeout while on the way to the West Palm Beach neighborhood?
4. What tip does Frank Tuttle gain while in the cop bar?
5. Why does the Target cashier insinuate that Julia might be shoplifting?
6. Describe Julia's reaction to the bags of cash in the SUV.
7. Why does Frank stop at a service station while in pursuit of the second SUV?
8. At the end of chapter 42, what lesson does Julia claim she has learned?
9. Describe Julia's escape from the SUV.
10. What does Frank Tuttle do the Sunday after Julia returns home with her jewelry?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)