|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of movie do Julia and Lloyd see?
(a) A movie about a mother and son.
(b) A romance.
(c) A movie about a youth sports team.
(d) A science fiction movie.
2. How does Lloyd react to Julia's decision to "tell off" the theater employee?
(a) He compliments the way she told off the theater employee.
(b) He is angry and embarassed.
(c) He calls Sam and tells him about Julia's behavior.
(d) He locks himself in his room.
3. Who helps Frank Tuttle get dressed?
(b) Etta Mae.
(c) He dresses himself.
4. In chapter 10, what do Julia and Lillian both worry about?
5. In chapter 3, where does Julia plan to take Lloyd?
(a) To church.
(b) To England.
(c) To the amusement park.
(d) To the mall.
6. Who comes by the house as Julia prepares for the trip?
(a) LuAnne Conover.
(b) Frank Tuttle.
(c) Mildred Allen.
(d) Etta Mae Wiggins.
7. After Julia and Lillian review the guest list for possible culprits, whose room do they check?
(a) Hazel Marie's room.
(b) Sam's room.
(c) Lloyd's room.
(d) Lillian's room.
8. Whom does Julia see upon arriving at Tuttle Investigations?
(a) No one. The office is deserted.
(b) Mac McGruder.
(c) Frank Tuttle.
(d) Colman Bates.
9. What does Etta Mae manage?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A mobile home park.
(d) A gas station.
10. In chapter 10, what does Etta Mae ask Julia to do?
(a) Take her to the grocery store.
(b) Pay for her new car.
(c) Help her with the church bake sale.
(d) Take an offering to church.
11. What is Miss Julia's nickname for Lloyd?
(b) Little Lloyd.
(c) Lloyd Junior.
12. What does Julia do on her first night in a hotel?
(a) Lie awake planning her next move.
(b) Call Sam.
(c) Call Mr. Tuttle's office.
(d) Order room service.
13. What does Julia encourage Lloyd to do when they return from the movie theater?
(a) Call his best friend, George.
(b) Finish his homework and get to bed.
(c) Watch some television and eat more popcorn.
(d) Call Sam.
14. What is Mr. Pickens' profession?
(a) Private investigator.
(d) University professor.
15. What is the name of the private investigator in Palm Beach Florida?
(a) Mac McGruder.
(b) Ralph Peterson.
(c) George Pickens.
(d) Frank Tuttle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the smell of food affect Frank Tuttle?
2. Where does Frank Tuttle tell Julia to go in order to get his clothes?
3. What does Julia do to the phone in the motel room before leaving?
4. Which guest from the party is accused of stealing Julia's rings?
5. Where does Julia sleep while in the motel room?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)