|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia do on her first night in a hotel?
(a) Call Mr. Tuttle's office.
(b) Order room service.
(c) Call Sam.
(d) Lie awake planning her next move.
2. What is Mr. Pickens' profession?
(a) University professor.
(b) Private investigator.
3. What does Julia do when a cab arrives at the motel?
(a) She rides to Tuttle Investigations with Frank.
(b) She rides to a grocery store.
(c) She sends Frank Tuttle home.
(d) She sends it away.
4. In chapter 3, whom does Julia suspect is traveling with Hazel Marie?
(a) Frank Tuttle.
(c) Mr. Pickens.
(d) Pastor Ledbetter.
5. In chapter 3, what advice does Lillian give Julia?
(a) The carpet should be cleaned.
(b) Sam should be allowed to vacation alone.
(c) Julia needed to hire more maids.
(d) Julia should be nicer to Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lloyd react when Julia announces the trip?
2. What location do the authorities suspect the thieves are headed towards?
3. What does Julia advise her friend to do once she realizes both of them have had jewelry stolen?
4. In chapter 5, what conclusion do Julia and Lillian come to about the missing rings?
5. Which guest from the party is accused of stealing Julia's rings?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)