|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Pickens' profession?
(a) University professor.
(c) Private investigator.
2. In chapter 3, where does Julia plan to take Lloyd?
(a) To church.
(b) To the mall.
(c) To the amusement park.
(d) To England.
3. What is Miss Julia's nickname for Lloyd?
(c) Lloyd Junior.
(d) Little Lloyd.
4. Why is Sam traveling without Julia?
(a) Sam's company does not allow spouses on business trips.
(b) Julia is afraid of flying.
(c) Julia does not want to go on a business trip.
(d) He had booked his trip before he married Julia.
5. Who is the sheriff's detective that comes to Julia's house?
(a) George Pickens.
(b) Ralph Peterson.
(c) Mac McGruder.
(d) Colman Bates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Sam travel to?
2. Where does Sam go in chapter 1?
3. In chapter 10, what does Etta Mae ask Julia to do?
4. What location do the authorities suspect the thieves are headed towards?
5. Where does Julia plan to take Lloyd after they go shopping?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)