|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Etta Mae advise Julia to purchase?
(a) A new car.
(b) Travelers' checks.
(c) New clothing.
(d) A pizza.
2. What type of shoes does Julia prefer to wear?
3. What is LuAnne Conover's reaction when Julia phones her about the guest list?
(a) She accuses Lillian.
(b) She is offended and hangs up.
(c) She cries and admits her guilt.
(d) She is shocked and faints.
4. What list do Julia and Lillian study to begin their search for the rings?
(a) Sam's itinerary.
(b) Lloyd's class schedule.
(c) The guest list from the party.
(d) The grocery list.
5. How does Lloyd react to Julia's decision to "tell off" the theater employee?
(a) He calls Sam and tells him about Julia's behavior.
(b) He is angry and embarassed.
(c) He locks himself in his room.
(d) He compliments the way she told off the theater employee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julia decide to search for the jewelery herself?
2. Who comes by the house as Julia prepares for the trip?
3. What do Julia and Lillian find in Hazel Marie's jewelry case?
4. What type of jewelry is in Hazel Marie's jewelry case?
5. Which guest from the party is accused of stealing Julia's rings?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)