|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives Etta Mae's car to the bar?
(a) Frank Tuttle.
(b) Etta Mae.
2. What does Frank Tuttle expect to find in a particular local restaurant?
(a) The jewelry thieves.
(b) An informant.
(c) A clue.
(d) Policemen and other law enforcement officials.
3. Why does Frank Tuttle think he should be in charge of the stakeout?
(a) Because he is a man.
(b) Because he is the oldest.
(c) Because Julia is frightened of the thieves.
(d) Because he has the most experience in investigating.
4. What does Julia instruct Lillian to pack?
(a) Julia's bag.
(b) LuAnne's bag.
(c) Lloyd's bag.
(d) Mildred's bag.
5. Why does Julia scold Frank Tuttle and Etta Mae as they begin the second stakeout?
(a) She is angry that Etta Mae gave Frank a drink.
(b) She thinks they are acting inappropriately.
(c) She thinks they are too loud.
(d) She thinks they are not taking the stakeout seriously.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julia pick up Etta Mae?
2. Why can't Frank Tuttle cash the check Julia gives him?
3. What does Etta Mae advise Julia to purchase?
4. How does Lloyd react when Julia announces the trip?
5. Who comes by the house as Julia prepares for the trip?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)