• Julia tears though the house in a panic, looking for lost objects.
• Lilian tries to calm Julia and reminds her that Sam and Hazel Marie have left on vacations.
• Julia tells Lilian that her rings are missing.
• Julia recalls a party she hosted.
• Lillian advises Julia to find a way to cheer herself up.
• Lillian suggests Julia remodel a room in her large house.
• Julia rationalizes her reasons for not joining Sam or Hazel Marie on their vacations.
• Julia explains in greater detail why she did not join Sam or Hazel Marie on their vacations.
• Julia plans to take Lloyd to the mall to buy new shoes.
• Lillian advises Julia to treat Sam with more kindness.
• Julia advises Lillian to spend time with her great-granddaughter.
• Julia vows to treat Sam with more kindness in the future.
• Julia and Lloyd shop for shoes at the...
This section contains 1,412 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)