|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lillian tell Julia about Little Lloyd when she sees his bag?
(a) He intends to come back.
(b) He may call Julia someday.
(c) Hazel can have his bag.
(d) They will never see him again.
2. What is noticeable about the condition of the person in #80?
(a) She is battered and has missing teeth.
(b) She is drunk.
(c) She is fatigued.
(d) She is frantic.
3. Who is Earl Frady?
(d) City Auditor.
4. Why does Julia spend a sleepless night?
(a) Worrying about what people in town will say about her.
(b) Concerned about Lillian's daughter.
(c) Thinking about her medical check-up.
(d) Grieving for her husband.
5. Where does Sam want to take Julia to get her mind off of matters?
(a) To a movie.
(b) To lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason Julia would like to see Little Lloyd leave?
2. What is Julia Springer's marital status?
3. Who has taken over Sam's law practice since his retirement?
4. How do people react to Julia having Little Lloyd with her all the time?
5. What is Brother Vern's full name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Brother Vern's betrayal the final straw for Julia in terms of being taken for granted?
2. How is Julia selfless in the ways that she helps Hazel and Little Lloyd?
3. Who is Brother Vern and how does Julia encounter him?
4. What unnerves Julia when she goes out for a drive?
5. Who is Binkie Enloe and why does Sam encourage Julia to call her?
6. What advice does Binkie Enloe give to Julia regarding any lawsuits filed?
7. What was the nature of the relationship between Julia and Wesley Lloyd and why did he choose her for his wife?
8. Why does Julia not know how to deal with any romantic overtures from Sam?
9. How does Julia plan to make her dead husband suffer by the way she manages this situation?
10. What proof does Hazel have of her son's father and why does she leave him with Julia?
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)