|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia tell Pastor Ledbetter and Dr. Fowler about their activities?
(a) They tried to take advantage of her.
(b) They have her best interests in mind.
(c) She trusts them implicitly.
(d) They have swayed her opinion.
2. What does Julia realize is Pastor Ledbetter's motive?
(a) He needs converts.
(b) He wants to renovate the church.
(c) He wants to start a missionary group.
(d) He wants her money for the church.
3. To what does Dr. Fowler say he will testify?
(a) Julia is a sex addict.
(b) Julia cannot care for herself.
(c) Julia is perfectly competent.
(d) Julia has Alzheimer's.
4. Why can Brother Vern not collect on any reward?
(a) He is going to prison.
(b) Julia has withdrawn it.
(c) It was given to Lillian.
(d) There has been no kidnapping.
5. Who is the special guest on Brother Vern's program?
(a) Stedman Jones.
(b) Barbara Walters.
(c) Kathy Griffin.
(d) Paris Hilton.
6. Why do the women make a stop by the side of the road?
(a) They need to read a map.
(b) So Hazel can relieve herself.
(c) They get a flat tire.
(d) They are arguing.
7. In whom does Julia confide about what is going on in her life right now?
8. Why does Julia say she is looking for the person in #99?
(a) To get legal advice.
(b) To get him enrolled in school.
(c) To make a donation.
(d) To perform a church service.
9. What does Julia do in her embarrassment over the situation with Dr. Fowler?
(a) She giggles.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She cries.
(d) She faints.
10. What is one option Julia does NOT consider after reading the will?
(a) Tell the truth about the will.
(b) Pretend the second will does not exist.
(c) Set up a trust fund for Little Lloyd.
(d) Moving to Europe.
11. Why is Lillian crying in Julia's house?
(a) She cut her hand.
(b) She watched a sad movie.
(c) She thinks she will be arrested for kidnapping.
(d) She hears about the death of a friend.
12. Little Lloyd tells the women that Brother Vern insisted that Hazel had __________________.
(a) something of his father's that she wouldn't give to him.
(b) just a few more days to live.
(c) an expired driver's license.
(d) rare coins in her house.
13. Pastor Ledbetter tells Julia that he has received calls from _________________ about Julia's condition.
(a) Julia's friends.
(b) Julia's neighbors.
(c) Binky Enloe.
(d) Store owners.
14. To how much of Wesley Lloyd's estate is Julia entitled?
(a) One third of it.
(c) All of it.
(d) One fourth of it.
15. What are Brother Vern's demands in Julia's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the envelope that Little Lloyd gives to Julia?
2. Where do Julia, Lillian and Hazel go after watching a portion of Brother Vern's show?
3. Who joins the person in #103 on the program?
4. How does Hazel view the disposition of the new will?
5. What do Binkie and Sam say about any kidnapping?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)