Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 14-17)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the little boy's mother?
a) Karen Wick.
b) Madeline Robbins.
c) Hazel Puckett.
d) Susie Anderson.
2. What is weighing on Julia's mind as she spends an afternoon at home?
a) Little Lloyd's safety.
b) Volunteering at the hospital.
c) Her upcoming dinner party.
d) Christmas shopping.
3. What does Leonard Conover talk to Julia about?
a) Getting full-time help.
b) Moving back to South Carolina.
c) Moving in with her daughter.
d) Signing her house over to the church.
4. What is Lillian able to do that Julia is not?
a) Sew clothing.
b) Bake pies.
c) Voice her opinions.
5. What does Lillian tell Julia about her husband's...
This section contains 535 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)