Short Answer Key
1. What is Julia Springer's marital status?
2. How old is Julia Springer?
In her late sixties.
3. How does Wesley Lloyd Springer die?
4. What are Julia's financial circumstances?
5. Who is Lillian?
6. Who comes to Julia's house with some shocking news?
Hazel Marie Puckett.
7. What item does the woman in #6 show to Julia?
8. What person accompanies the person in #6?
A little boy.
9. Who is Julia's boarder?
10. What is the profession of the person in #9?
11. What secret had Julia's husband kept?
He had a mistress and a child.
12. Why does Lillian advise Julia not to notify authorities about the boy?
People in town will hear about it.
13. What does Lillian tell Julia about her husband's affair?
There have been rumors around town for...
This section contains 2,302 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)