|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julia find Little Lloyd sleeping when she returns home?
(a) In her bed.
(b) In front of Deputy Bates' door.
(c) On the couch.
(d) On the floor in front of the TV.
2. Why does Deputy Bates send Julia and Little Lloyd home after reaching their destination?
(a) The office is closed.
(b) He has found blood in the garage.
(c) Bad weather is coming in.
(d) It is not a good neighborhood.
3. What vehicle drives by Julia's house, startling her?
(a) A white limousine.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A green VW.
(d) A black truck.
4. Why do Julia, Little Lloyd and Deputy Bates drive to the location in #53?
(a) To go to the Children's Services Agency.
(b) To enroll Little Lloyd in pre-school.
(c) To buy Little Lloyd some clothes.
(d) It is where the Pucketts live.
5. What does Julia tell Deputy Bates about Hazel's whereabouts?
(a) She tells him she is in the city jail.
(b) She tells him she is back at her home.
(c) She tells him she has left the state.
(d) She tells him nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia decide to do with the little boy?
2. What makes the appearance of Little Lloyd in Julia's life so ironic?
3. What is in front of Julia's house when she returns home?
4. What is Julia Springer's marital status?
5. How long had Julia's husband had an affair?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)