|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Deputy Bates send Julia and Little Lloyd home after reaching their destination?
(a) It is not a good neighborhood.
(b) The office is closed.
(c) Bad weather is coming in.
(d) He has found blood in the garage.
2. What does Julia tell Deputy Bates about Hazel's whereabouts?
(a) She tells him she is back at her home.
(b) She tells him she has left the state.
(c) She tells him she is in the city jail.
(d) She tells him nothing.
3. Who is Wayne Peavey?
4. What is one reason Julia would like to see Little Lloyd leave?
(a) He doesn't respond to her.
(b) He is a constant reminder of her husband's infedelity.
(c) She is too old to care for a child.
(d) He is too noisy.
5. What is noticeable about the condition of the person in #80?
(a) She is battered and has missing teeth.
(b) She is frantic.
(c) She is drunk.
(d) She is fatigued.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia ask Sam about her husband's estate?
2. What does Brother Vern tell Little Lloyd to gather up before they go?
3. Pastor Ledbetter says that all Julia's troubles started when ___________________.
4. What does Deputy Bates tell Julia about his earlier discovery?
5. What is Brother Vern's full name?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)