|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sam Murdoch's profession before he retired?
2. What is the little boy's name?
(a) Little Lloyd.
(b) Little Alex.
(d) Little Billy.
3. Why does Lillian advise Julia not to notify authorities about the boy?
(a) People in town will hear about it.
(b) The boy would be frightened.
(c) There would be reporters all over the place.
(d) It would take too long.
4. Julia's marriage to Wesley Lloyd was based on ________________.
(a) common sense.
5. Who has taken over Sam's law practice since his retirement?
(a) Binkie Enloe.
(b) Kyle Eagen.
(c) Matt Mitchell.
(d) Phil Troutwine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of haircut does Julia tell the barber to give Little Lloyd?
2. Why is Julia sure that everyone in town will very soon know all about her business and the little boy?
3. In what state did Julia grow up?
4. What are Julia's financial circumstances?
5. What does Julia claim ignorance about?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)