|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the executor of Wesley Lloyd's estate?
2. How do people react to Julia having Little Lloyd with her all the time?
(c) No reaction.
3. Why did Wesley Lloyd marry Julia?
(a) She was the most beautiful girl he ever saw.
(b) They were really good friends.
(c) He fell in love with her the moment he saw her.
(d) She would support his reputation.
4. What is Lillian able to do that Julia is not?
(a) Sew clothing.
(b) Voice her opinions.
(d) Bake pies.
5. What shocks Julia about her visit with Pastor Ledbetter?
(a) He tells her he is resigning his position.
(b) He breaks down in tears in front of her.
(c) They are repeatedly interrupted by phone calls.
(d) He had known about Wesley Lloyd's adultery and excused it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Sam Murdoch's wife?
2. Binkie Enloe tells Julia that ______________ has filed a lawsuit against the estate.
3. How long had Julia's husband had an affair?
4. What does Julia decide to do with the little boy?
5. Who is Julia's boarder?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)