|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia decide to do with the little boy?
(a) Call the Sheriff's office.
(b) Call her minister.
(c) Call Children's Social Services.
(d) Care for him herself.
2. How does Wesley Lloyd Springer die?
(a) Gunshot wounds.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Terminal illness.
3. Who is the little boy's mother?
(a) Karen Wick.
(b) Susie Anderson.
(c) Madeline Robbins.
(d) Hazel Puckett.
4. How long had Julia's husband had an affair?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 17 years.
5. Who is Julia's boarder?
(a) Jack Miller.
(b) Coleman Bates.
(c) Ed Swenson.
(d) Willie Robinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Wesley Lloyd marry Julia?
2. Who is Pastor Ledbetter's secretary?
3. What question does Julia have for LuAnne Conover?
4. What item does the woman in #6 show to Julia?
5. What does Julia ask Sam about her husband's estate?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)