|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Wesley Lloyd marry Julia?
(a) He fell in love with her the moment he saw her.
(b) They were really good friends.
(c) She was the most beautiful girl he ever saw.
(d) She would support his reputation.
2. Why is Lillian distraught when Julia returns home?
(a) Her husband has been in an industrial accident.
(b) Her daughter is very ill.
(c) Someone has broken in and trashed the house.
(d) She is getting harassing phone calls all day.
3. What does Leonard Conover talk to Julia about?
(a) Signing her house over to the church.
(b) Moving in with her daughter.
(c) Getting full-time help.
(d) Moving back to South Carolina.
4. How does Deputy Bates suggest that Julia do to track Hazel Puckett?
(a) Ask some people around town.
(b) Hire a private investigator.
(c) Do a background check on her.
(d) Check property that Wesley Lloyd owned.
5. What vehicle drives by Julia's house, startling her?
(a) A green VW.
(b) A black truck.
(c) A tractor.
(d) A white limousine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julia suspect that Hazel Puckett went to Raleigh?
2. Why do Julia, Little Lloyd and Deputy Bates drive to the location in #53?
3. What is one reason Julia would like to see Little Lloyd leave?
4. In what state did Julia grow up?
5. Julia's marriage to Wesley Lloyd was based on ________________.
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)