|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Julia's house late one night?
(a) Hazel Puckett.
(b) Pastor Ledbetter.
(d) Brother Vern.
2. What shocks Julia about her visit with Pastor Ledbetter?
(a) They are repeatedly interrupted by phone calls.
(b) He tells her he is resigning his position.
(c) He had known about Wesley Lloyd's adultery and excused it.
(d) He breaks down in tears in front of her.
3. What makes the appearance of Little Lloyd in Julia's life so ironic?
(a) She recently commented that she wanted a grandchild.
(b) She was planning on adopting a child.
(c) She had a dream about a little boy.
(d) She could never have children.
4. Julia surmises that Hazel'a house was ransacked because the men were looking for _______________.
(a) Rare coins.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) something to prove that Hazel was in Wesley Lloyd's will.
5. Who is Pastor Ledbetter's secretary?
(a) Norma Cantrell.
(b) Susan Fiely.
(c) Martha Evans.
(d) Alice Redmond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Julia have for LuAnne Conover?
2. Why does Julia suspect that Hazel Puckett went to Raleigh?
3. What is noticeable about the condition of the person in #80?
4. Who is Wayne Peavey?
5. Why did Wesley Lloyd marry Julia?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)