|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Meg looks in the mirror in Chapter Eight, what part of her fills her with lust?
(a) Her arms.
(b) Her legs.
(c) Her shoulders.
(d) Her abdomen.
2. What is it that causes Dee to raise her expectation for Temple’s college plans from community college to University of Virginia?
(a) His Affirmative Action status.
(b) His PSATs.
(c) His college essay.
(d) His athletic records.
3. Where does Lee go looking for Peggy?
4. Who was the first poet Lee invited to Stillwater College?
(a) Anne Sexton.
(b) Mark Strand.
(c) Gregory Corso.
(d) Sylvia Plath.
5. How does the narrator characterize Lomax?
(a) A raconteur.
(b) A connoisseur.
(c) A flaneur.
(d) An aesthete.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Byrdie’s name?
2. What does Meg suggest giving up drug dealing for?
3. What is Luke writing a book about?
4. For how long was Peggy fixated on sleeping with Lee?
5. How does the narrator characterize Temple’s mother, Dee?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)