|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of writers does Lee start to cultivate after he feels washed-up in poetry?
(b) Southern writers.
(c) Literary journalists.
(d) Cookbook authors.
2. When does Karen get the nickname Shadow?
(a) During driving lessons.
(b) In a shooting range.
(c) In a restaurant lot at night.
(d) In bed with Temple.
3. What is the style of the house Lee lives in near Stillwater College?
4. Where does Meg hide her drugs in Chapter Six?
(a) In a ceramic jar.
(b) In a pressure cooker.
(c) In her luggage.
(d) Under the bed.
5. What mythical symbol does Karen say she and Temple make when they make love?
(a) A swastika.
(b) An oroboros.
(c) A yin-yang.
(d) A Mobius strip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Karen’s real name?
2. Where is Peggy Vaillaincourt from?
3. How much does Meg get for selling a dead raccoon to a bait shop?
4. When does Lee date the rise of fashion to at Stillwater College?
5. How does Peggy characterize the poets who come to visit Lee?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)