|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the lawnmower does Annie forget to clean?
(a) Steering wheel.
2. With whom does Paul have lunch?
3. Where is the hospital located?
(b) New York.
4. Paul is taken to what hospital?
(a) Doctors Hospital.
(c) Citizen's General.
(d) Lenox Hill.
5. How many police officers come to the house this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter is the third to come off the typewriter in this section?
2. What time does Annie return?
3. What does Paul hide behind the baseboard?
4. What item does Annie take from the cop?
5. Who attempts to choke Misery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the main change in the way Paul works? What has caused the change?
2. Describe the scene in which Paul dreams about Carl Wilkes' death.
3. What makes Paul question if Annie is really dead?
4. Discuss the things Paul is given while in the cellar. What is Paul without until Annie returns?
5. What does Annie bring to Paul to celebrate the completion of the writing?
6. What does Paul mean when he says he has become his own Scheherazade?
7. Explain the exchange between Geoffrey and Ian regarding Misery's predicament. What happens to Ian's plan?
8. What was so strange about Paul's obsessed fan? How did Paul react?
9. Why does Annie leave Paul in the cellar?
10. Spring finally arrives. How does the seasonal change affect Paul?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)