|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David's real name?
2. What kind of infection does Paul get?
(b) Urinary tract infection.
3. On what object does Annie hit her head?
(a) Window sill.
4. What time does Annie return?
5. Who attempts to hold Ian back?
(a) Mrs. Ramage.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Paul have lunch?
2. Where does Annie's alibi claim she went?
3. What does an officer touch that upsets Annie?
4. What does Paul hide behind the baseboard?
5. What tool does Annie use to kill a cop?
Short Essay Questions
1. At this point, according to Paul, for whom is he writing the story?
2. What does Paul say that changes Annie's attitude, at least temporarily?
3. Paul listens as the cops talk to Annie in the living room. What particular aspects about the conversation gives Paul hope?
4. What is the main change in the way Paul works? What has caused the change?
5. Explain the book found on the coffee table in the living room. What does the book contain?
6. What does Annie bring to Paul to celebrate the completion of the writing?
7. What does Paul keep saying to himself when the troopers arrive?
8. Over the next few weeks it is relatively quiet at the Wilkes house. Describe the author's view.
9. How does Paul feel when he tells Annie the book is finished?
10. What injury does Annie inflict on Paul at this time? What caused Annie to take such drastic measures?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)