|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The injury occurs on which side?
2. Where does Annie's alibi claim she went?
(a) Ceramics show.
(b) Farmer's convention.
3. What item does Annie take from the cop?
4. What occasion is celebrated that day?
(a) Misery's birthday.
(b) Misery being brought back from the dead.
(c) Annie's acquittal.
(d) Paul's birthday.
5. What part of the lawnmower does Annie forget to clean?
(b) Steering wheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie tells the cops to say hello to whom when going into the barn?
2. Paul becomes obsessed with counting __________.
3. What is the only common thread at this point?
4. How many police officers come to the house this time?
5. Annie tries to do what to Paul as he is making his escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Paul question if Annie is really dead?
2. Paul listens as the cops talk to Annie in the living room. What particular aspects about the conversation gives Paul hope?
3. What injury does Annie inflict on Paul at this time? What caused Annie to take such drastic measures?
4. Explain the book found on the coffee table in the living room. What does the book contain?
5. How does Paul explain the process of writing to Annie?
6. Spring finally arrives. How does the seasonal change affect Paul?
7. Paul tries to explain "the gotta" to Annie. What is the gotta?
8. What is Paul's biggest fear after the incident involving the troopers? What does Paul say to Annie?
9. At this point, according to Paul, for whom is he writing the story?
10. Explain the exchange between Geoffrey and Ian regarding Misery's predicament. What happens to Ian's plan?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)