|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might prohibit the plainclothes detective from pulling his gun?
(a) His coat is buttoned.
(b) Close quarters.
(c) Sprained wrist.
2. What word does Annie use when talking about healing time?
3. Paul dreams about whose accident?
(a) His own.
(b) Carl Wilkes'.
4. What is the man's job?
5. What occasion is celebrated that day?
(a) Misery's birthday.
(b) Annie's acquittal.
(c) Misery being brought back from the dead.
(d) Paul's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attempts to choke Misery?
2. Where is Misery surrounded?
3. Annie tells the cops to say hello to whom when going into the barn?
4. What time does Annie return?
5. What color is Annie's lawnmower?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)