|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Paul have lunch?
2. Annie is sure that everyone around knows about which of the following?
(d) Car accident.
3. Where does Annie's alibi claim she went?
(a) Ceramics show.
(d) Farmer's convention.
4. Where is the hospital located?
(d) New York.
5. What letter is the third to come off the typewriter in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Misery surrounded?
2. What are the animals doing?
3. What do the people out on the road call Annie?
4. What object in Paul's room does he use to exercise?
5. When Paul refers to writing as being self-serving, what adjective does he use?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)