|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the lawnmower does Annie forget to clean?
(c) Steering wheel.
2. Annie says that the men will come back with __________.
(b) A search warrant.
(c) A gun.
3. What does Paul call it when he is at the very end of the book?
(a) The push.
(b) The takedown.
(c) Smell of victory.
(d) Final countdown.
4. What does Annie say she will leave to cement her alibi?
(d) Recorded statement.
5. Who attempts to hold Ian back?
(d) Mrs. Ramage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the animals doing?
2. Annie is sure that everyone around knows about which of the following?
3. What color is Annie's lawnmower?
4. Paul dreams about whose accident?
5. What do the people out on the road call Annie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Annie bring to Paul to celebrate the completion of the writing?
2. Explain the book found on the coffee table in the living room. What does the book contain?
3. What injury does Annie inflict on Paul at this time? What caused Annie to take such drastic measures?
4. Discuss the things Paul is given while in the cellar. What is Paul without until Annie returns?
5. How does Paul feel when he tells Annie the book is finished?
6. What is Paul's biggest fear after the incident involving the troopers? What does Paul say to Annie?
7. Where does Paul go after escaping the bedroom? Why?
8. What makes Paul question if Annie is really dead?
9. What happens after Paul screams?
10. Spring finally arrives. How does the seasonal change affect Paul?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)