|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paul refers to writing as being self-serving, what adjective does he use?
2. What item does Paul steal from the cellar?
(a) Lighter fluid.
(d) Glass bottle.
3. What is used to do the job?
(b) Steak snife.
(c) Electric knife.
4. Who attempts to hold Ian back?
(a) Mrs. Ramage.
5. Who attempts to choke Misery?
(a) Sarah Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie often reminds Paul of what?
2. What is the new total owed immediately?
3. What is the only common thread at this point?
4. Paul is taken to what hospital?
5. What is Paul afraid of in the cellar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Paul tries to explain "the gotta" to Annie. What is the gotta?
2. Describe the scene in which Paul dreams about Carl Wilkes' death.
3. What injury does Annie inflict on Paul at this time? What caused Annie to take such drastic measures?
4. Why does Annie leave Paul in the cellar?
5. Explain the book found on the coffee table in the living room. What does the book contain?
6. Spring finally arrives. How does the seasonal change affect Paul?
7. What was so strange about Paul's obsessed fan? How did Paul react?
8. Discuss the things Paul is given while in the cellar. What is Paul without until Annie returns?
9. Paul listens as the cops talk to Annie in the living room. What particular aspects about the conversation gives Paul hope?
10. How does Annie's behavior change drastically during this time?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)