|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what object is the person killed?
2. What occasion is celebrated that day?
(a) Misery being brought back from the dead.
(b) Paul's birthday.
(c) Annie's acquittal.
(d) Misery's birthday.
3. Annie is sure that everyone around knows about which of the following?
(c) Car accident.
4. What do the people out on the road call Annie?
(b) Devil Woman.
(d) Dragon Lady.
5. What is the only common thread at this point?
(a) Miss Evelyn-Hyde.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what object does Annie hit her head?
2. Who attempts to hold Ian back?
3. What does Annie say she will leave to cement her alibi?
4. What does Paul yell out?
5. What time does Annie return?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Paul's biggest fear after the incident involving the troopers? What does Paul say to Annie?
2. Paul listens as the cops talk to Annie in the living room. What particular aspects about the conversation gives Paul hope?
3. What is the main change in the way Paul works? What has caused the change?
4. What does Paul keep saying to himself when the troopers arrive?
5. Explain the book found on the coffee table in the living room. What does the book contain?
6. Discuss the things Paul is given while in the cellar. What is Paul without until Annie returns?
7. What injury does Annie inflict on Paul at this time? What caused Annie to take such drastic measures?
8. Why does Annie leave Paul in the cellar?
9. How does Annie's behavior change drastically during this time?
10. Explain the exchange between Geoffrey and Ian regarding Misery's predicament. What happens to Ian's plan?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)