|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might prohibit the plainclothes detective from pulling his gun?
(a) Close quarters.
(b) His coat is buttoned.
(d) Sprained wrist.
2. What is Paul afraid of in the cellar?
3. What surrounds Misery?
4. What does Annie offer to the men when they come inside?
5. What does Paul throw through the window?
(a) Desk drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part is cut off by Annie at this time?
2. Approximately how many pages has Paul completed thus far?
3. Who manages to get Ian to stop and listen to reason?
4. What does Paul call it when he is at the very end of the book?
5. Annie tells the cops to say hello to whom when going into the barn?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Annie's behavior change drastically during this time?
2. Where does Paul go after escaping the bedroom? Why?
3. What does Paul say that changes Annie's attitude, at least temporarily?
4. Why does Annie leave Paul in the cellar?
5. How does Paul feel when he tells Annie the book is finished?
6. What injury does Annie inflict on Paul at this time? What caused Annie to take such drastic measures?
7. Discuss the things Paul is given while in the cellar. What is Paul without until Annie returns?
8. What does Paul mean when he says he has become his own Scheherazade?
9. What was so strange about Paul's obsessed fan? How did Paul react?
10. Explain the book found on the coffee table in the living room. What does the book contain?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)