|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Annie's lawnmower?
2. What action does Paul remind himself to do throughout the book?
3. What weather condition crosses Paul's mind first in this section?
4. What adjective is used to describe this character?
5. Annie wants to know more about what item?
(a) Future plans.
(b) Paul's ex-wives.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many police officers come to the house this time?
2. What is David's real name?
3. Annie tries to do what to Paul as he is making his escape?
4. What is used to do the job?
5. The injury occurs on which side?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Paul explain the process of writing to Annie?
2. What does Paul say that changes Annie's attitude, at least temporarily?
3. Spring finally arrives. How does the seasonal change affect Paul?
4. What was so strange about Paul's obsessed fan? How did Paul react?
5. What injury does Annie inflict on Paul at this time? What caused Annie to take such drastic measures?
6. Paul tries to explain "the gotta" to Annie. What is the gotta?
7. What is Paul's biggest fear after the incident involving the troopers? What does Paul say to Annie?
8. Describe the scene in which Paul dreams about Carl Wilkes' death.
9. What does Paul keep saying to himself when the troopers arrive?
10. What does Paul mean when he says he has become his own Scheherazade?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)