|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Annie's alibi claim she went?
(b) Ceramics show.
(c) Farmer's convention.
2. How much money will supposedly be requested for Paul's next book, no matter what it is?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $3 million.
(c) $10 million.
(d) $8 million.
3. Annie is sure that everyone around knows about which of the following?
(d) Car accident.
4. What beverage does Annie leave in the cellar?
5. What item does Paul steal from the cellar?
(b) Glass bottle.
(d) Lighter fluid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul refers to the cops as being a lot like what famous/fictional pair?
2. Paul dreams about whose accident?
3. Where is Paul's new apartment?
4. Where is Misery surrounded?
5. What does Paul throw through the window?
Short Essay Questions
1. Paul listens as the cops talk to Annie in the living room. What particular aspects about the conversation gives Paul hope?
2. How does Annie's behavior change drastically during this time?
3. What was so strange about Paul's obsessed fan? How did Paul react?
4. Spring finally arrives. How does the seasonal change affect Paul?
5. Why does Annie leave Paul in the cellar?
6. What happens after Paul screams?
7. At this point, according to Paul, for whom is he writing the story?
8. Discuss the things Paul is given while in the cellar. What is Paul without until Annie returns?
9. What makes Paul question if Annie is really dead?
10. What is Paul's biggest fear after the incident involving the troopers? What does Paul say to Annie?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)