|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the animals doing?
2. What body part is cut off by Annie at this time?
3. What tool does Annie use to kill a cop?
(a) Milking machine.
4. What is Paul afraid of in the cellar?
5. What surrounds Misery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What occasion is celebrated that day?
2. The cops comment on what about Annie's house?
3. What part of the lawnmower does Annie forget to clean?
4. What must Paul do without in the cellar?
5. What does Annie offer to the men when they come inside?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Paul feel when he tells Annie the book is finished?
2. What was so strange about Paul's obsessed fan? How did Paul react?
3. Discuss the things Paul is given while in the cellar. What is Paul without until Annie returns?
4. Explain the book found on the coffee table in the living room. What does the book contain?
5. Explain the exchange between Geoffrey and Ian regarding Misery's predicament. What happens to Ian's plan?
6. What does Paul say that changes Annie's attitude, at least temporarily?
7. Where does Paul go after escaping the bedroom? Why?
8. What is Paul's biggest fear after the incident involving the troopers? What does Paul say to Annie?
9. Spring finally arrives. How does the seasonal change affect Paul?
10. What does Paul mean when he says he has become his own Scheherazade?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)