|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only one that ever took Annie's side?
2. Paul wonders if any damage was caused to the ______ during the accident.
(c) Car's interior.
3. What other character is referenced in connection with Misery?
(a) Mr. Thomas Rowe.
(b) Reverend James Blake.
(c) Mrs. Edna Wilshire.
(d) Miss Evelyn-Hyde.
4. By the end of Chapter 16, how long had Paul been at the farmhouse?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
5. What will be the name of the new project?
(b) Colorado Death Trap.
(c) Misery's Return.
(d) Annie's Dilemma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which card does Annie find in Paul's wallet?
2. What is the second part of the game's question?
3. Where does Geoffrey go after hearing about the noises?
4. What is the adjective used for Annie's robes?
5. Annie gets angry because Paul refers to writing as what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Annie upset at the tax man? What is Paul's explanation?
2. What does Annie want in return for the gifts? What is Annie's explanation?
3. What part of Paul's anatomy does Annie pinch in order to get his attention?
4. What does Paul think about regarding the site of the car crash?
5. What is going through Paul's mind as Annie explains her point about the "cheat?"
6. Paul's skill as a writer often comes out through dreams and fantasies. Discuss at least one episode involving the sportscasters.
7. Explain how Paul knows how to pick locks. Paul begins to escape from the bedroom after he managed to pick the lock. What did Paul forget to check?
8. Describe the scene in which Annie has her first psychotic break with Paul. What does she do?
9. What does Paul feel like after Annie leaves him for a long time?
10. What does Paul say after Annie smashes his knee?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)