|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the accident?
(a) Paul Sheldon.
(b) Annie Wilkes.
(c) Fred Thompson.
(d) Gunther Anderson.
2. What is crossed out throughout the new book?
(a) Nude scenes.
3. Who was the only one that ever took Annie's side?
4. What is the occupation of the main character?
(d) General store owner.
5. Paul dreams about which of the following coming to the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where the accident takes place?
2. Paul is frustrated because he cannot reach which of the following?
3. Paul dreams that Annie is in what country?
4. What does Paul manage to do when Annie goes to town?
5. How many presents does Annie bring to Paul?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the scene in which Paul asks Annie to replace the typing paper.
2. What does Paul think about regarding the site of the car crash?
3. What is Annie's opinion of Paul's first draft? To what does she compare it?
4. What does Paul say after Annie smashes his knee?
5. What does Paul feel like after Annie leaves him for a long time?
6. What does Paul think about Misery and the direction his career is taking as a result of the best selling series?
7. How does Paul describe the ceiling in his room?
8. What does Paul come to realize in regard to the Novril?
9. What does Paul surmise regarding his fame and Annie's actions?
10. Discuss the presents Annie brings back to the house for Paul. What is Paul's reaction to the items?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)