|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chapter play is referred to several times by Annie?
(a) Rocket Man.
(b) My Fair Lady.
(c) A Raisin in the Sun.
(d) Phantom of the Opera.
2. What is the name Paul uses for the pencil jar?
(a) Sammy can.
(b) Thinking jar.
(c) Webster pot.
(d) Widget cup.
3. Sheldon sees Annie standing in what public venue?
4. What does Annie call it when she goes into an altered mental state?
(a) Muddy thinking.
(b) Stinking thinking.
(c) Indifferent psychosis.
(d) Temporary insanity.
5. What might happen if Paul does not receive his medication?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the childhood game recalled by Paul?
2. Which body part of Paul's is smashed?
3. Annie's choice of transportation resembles which of the following?
4. Paul dreams about which country?
5. Paul is worried that Annie will notice which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Paul's skill as a writer often comes out through dreams and fantasies. Discuss at least one episode involving the sportscasters.
2. Discuss the presents Annie brings back to the house for Paul. What is Paul's reaction to the items?
3. How does Paul keep track of the time in light of his bouts of unconsciousness? What does Paul wonder about the change of the seasons?
4. Paul creates a vivid description of Annie comparing her to a natural force. What is the force?
5. Examine the scene in which Paul finds the Novril in the bathroom.
6. What does Paul think about regarding the site of the car crash?
7. How does Annie describe herself to Paul?
8. What does Paul surmise regarding his fame and Annie's actions?
9. Discuss Annie's initial opinion of "Fast Cars."
10. What is one of the first reactions Paul had when he woke up at Annie's house?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)