|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part is cut off by Annie at this time?
2. Paul notices something in the cop's speech. What is it?
(b) Placating tone.
3. Paul is taken to what hospital?
(a) Citizen's General.
(c) Doctors Hospital.
(d) Lenox Hill.
4. Annie often reminds Paul of what?
(a) Spring is almost here.
(b) She cannot wait to go to New York.
(c) She saved his life.
(d) She loves him.
5. Who attempts to choke Misery?
(d) Sarah Jane.
6. What occasion is celebrated that day?
(a) Misery being brought back from the dead.
(b) Misery's birthday.
(c) Annie's acquittal.
(d) Paul's birthday.
7. With whom does Paul have lunch?
8. Paul refers to the cops as being a lot like what famous/fictional pair?
(a) David and Goliath.
(b) Mutt and Jeff.
(c) Fred and Barney.
(d) Laurel and Hardy.
9. What treat does Annie bring to Paul?
(b) Hot chocolate.
(d) Ice cream.
10. Annie tells the cops to say hello to whom when going into the barn?
11. Annie tries to do what to Paul as he is making his escape?
(a) Beg him to some back.
(b) Trip him.
(c) Choke him.
(d) Curse at him.
12. With what object is the person killed?
13. Paul becomes obsessed with counting __________.
(a) Words on a page.
(c) Chickens in the yard.
(d) Cracks in the ceiling.
14. The injury occurs on which side?
15. What word does Annie use when talking about healing time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only common thread at this point?
2. What might prohibit the plainclothes detective from pulling his gun?
3. Where is Misery surrounded?
4. What does Annie offer to the men when they come inside?
5. What tool does Annie use to kill a cop?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)