|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first non-law enforcement person to be chased off the property?
(a) News reporter.
(c) Nosy neighbor.
2. What item in the basement gives Paul an idea?
(a) Running water.
(b) Cracked window.
(c) Tool bench.
(d) BBQ pot.
3. Who attempts to hold Ian back?
(d) Mrs. Ramage.
4. Where is Misery surrounded?
(a) In Kenya.
(b) In Kiwi.
(c) In Java.
(d) In Bourka.
5. Annie will not permit Paul to do what while he is in the cellar?
(a) Take medication.
6. What word does Annie use when talking about healing time?
7. What does Paul yell out?
(a) Help her.
(d) Call the police.
8. Who arrives while Paul is sitting and thinking about the injury?
(b) State trooper.
(d) Tax collector.
9. Paul dreams about whose accident?
(a) His own.
(c) Carl Wilkes'.
10. What treat does Annie bring to Paul?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Hot chocolate.
11. Paul attempts to explain that he had little or no _____.
(d) Part in it.
12. Annie wants to know more about what item?
(a) New York.
(c) Paul's ex-wives.
(d) Future plans.
13. What is used to do the job?
(b) Steak snife.
(d) Electric knife.
14. Paul becomes obsessed with counting __________.
(a) Words on a page.
(b) Cracks in the ceiling.
(d) Chickens in the yard.
15. What adjective is used to describe this character?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does an officer touch that upsets Annie?
2. What is the only common thread at this point?
3. What might prohibit the plainclothes detective from pulling his gun?
4. What tool does Annie use to kill a cop?
5. What does Paul throw through the window?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)