|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money will supposedly be requested for Paul's next book, no matter what it is?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $8 million.
(d) $10 million.
2. Approximately how many pages has Paul completed thus far?
3. What item does Paul steal from the cellar?
(a) Glass bottle.
(c) Lighter fluid.
4. Annie often reminds Paul of what?
(a) Spring is almost here.
(b) She saved his life.
(c) She cannot wait to go to New York.
(d) She loves him.
5. What do the people out on the road call Annie?
(b) Dragon Lady.
(c) Devil Woman.
6. What item in the basement gives Paul an idea?
(a) Cracked window.
(b) Running water.
(c) BBQ pot.
(d) Tool bench.
7. With what object is the person killed?
8. Paul becomes obsessed with counting __________.
(a) Words on a page.
(b) Cracks in the ceiling.
(c) Chickens in the yard.
9. What action does Paul remind himself to do throughout the book?
10. What does Paul throw through the window?
(a) Desk drawer.
11. What time does Annie return?
12. Annie is sure that everyone around knows about which of the following?
(b) Car accident.
13. What letter is the third to come off the typewriter in this section?
14. Where is Paul's new apartment?
(a) Park Avenue.
(b) Central Park South.
(c) East side.
(d) West side.
15. When Paul refers to writing as being self-serving, what adjective does he use?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what object does Annie hit her head?
2. What is the man's job?
3. The injury occurs on which side?
4. Paul is taken to what hospital?
5. What is the only common thread at this point?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)