|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Annie take from the cop?
2. Where does Annie's alibi claim she went?
(a) Ceramics show.
(c) Farmer's convention.
3. What does Annie offer to the men when they come inside?
4. What letter is the third to come off the typewriter in this section?
5. What body part is cut off by Annie at this time?
6. Who is the first person to see Paul in the house?
(b) Tax man.
(d) Farm hand.
7. Annie will not permit Paul to do what while he is in the cellar?
(a) Take medication.
8. Annie tells the cops to say hello to whom when going into the barn?
9. What surrounds Misery?
10. What might prohibit the plainclothes detective from pulling his gun?
(a) Close quarters.
(b) Sprained wrist.
(d) His coat is buttoned.
11. What color is Annie's lawnmower?
12. What does Paul yell out?
(b) Call the police.
(d) Help her.
13. Annie says that the men will come back with __________.
(b) A search warrant.
(c) A gun.
14. What does Paul hide behind the baseboard?
(a) Lighter fluid.
(b) A gun.
(c) A manuscript.
(d) A journal.
15. Where is the hospital located?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object in Paul's room does he use to exercise?
2. Who attempts to choke Misery?
3. What weather condition crosses Paul's mind first in this section?
4. Paul notices something in the cop's speech. What is it?
5. Paul dreams about whose accident?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)