|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weather condition crosses Paul's mind first in this section?
2. How many police officers come to the house this time?
3. When Paul refers to writing as being self-serving, what adjective does he use?
4. Annie will not permit Paul to do what while he is in the cellar?
(d) Take medication.
5. What surrounds Misery?
6. What is the name of the obsessed fan that sent Paul photos of her sitting room?
7. With whom does Paul have lunch?
8. Who is the first person to see Paul in the house?
(b) Farm hand.
(c) Tax man.
9. Where does Annie's alibi claim she went?
(b) Ceramics show.
(d) Farmer's convention.
10. What do the people out on the road call Annie?
(b) Devil Woman.
(c) Dragon Lady.
11. With what object is the person killed?
12. Paul realizes that he is being represented by whom?
13. Annie tells the cops to say hello to whom when going into the barn?
14. What body part is cut off by Annie at this time?
15. What tool does Annie use to kill a cop?
(c) Milking machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Paul do without in the cellar?
2. Paul is taken to what hospital?
3. Where is the hospital located?
4. Annie is sure that everyone around knows about which of the following?
5. What occasion is celebrated that day?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)