|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of infection does Paul get?
(a) Urinary tract infection.
2. Annie often reminds Paul of what?
(a) She saved his life.
(b) Spring is almost here.
(c) She cannot wait to go to New York.
(d) She loves him.
3. What treat does Annie bring to Paul?
(b) Ice cream.
(d) Hot chocolate.
4. What is the name of the obsessed fan that sent Paul photos of her sitting room?
5. What is used to do the job?
(a) Electric knife.
(b) Steak snife.
6. What adjective is used to describe this character?
7. Approximately how many pages has Paul completed thus far?
8. What does Paul call it when he is at the very end of the book?
(a) The takedown.
(b) The push.
(c) Smell of victory.
(d) Final countdown.
9. Paul notices something in the cop's speech. What is it?
(d) Placating tone.
10. Where is the hospital located?
(c) New York.
11. What beverage does Annie leave in the cellar?
12. Who attempts to choke Misery?
(a) Sarah Jane.
13. What is Paul afraid of in the cellar?
14. Annie tells the cops to say hello to whom when going into the barn?
15. Paul dreams about whose accident?
(a) His own.
(c) Carl Wilkes'.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie will not permit Paul to do what while he is in the cellar?
2. What item in the basement gives Paul an idea?
3. How much money will supposedly be requested for Paul's next book, no matter what it is?
4. Who attempts to hold Ian back?
5. What is the only common thread at this point?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)