|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The injury occurs on which side?
2. What item in the basement gives Paul an idea?
(a) Running water.
(b) BBQ pot.
(c) Tool bench.
(d) Cracked window.
3. Where does Annie's alibi claim she went?
(a) Farmer's convention.
(c) Ceramics show.
4. Who attempts to choke Misery?
(d) Sarah Jane.
5. On what object does Annie hit her head?
(d) Window sill.
6. Annie says that the men will come back with __________.
(a) A gun.
(c) A search warrant.
7. Who is the first person to see Paul in the house?
(a) Tax man.
(b) Farm hand.
8. What body part is cut off by Annie at this time?
9. Who manages to get Ian to stop and listen to reason?
10. With what object is the person killed?
11. Annie tries to do what to Paul as he is making his escape?
(a) Choke him.
(b) Trip him.
(c) Beg him to some back.
(d) Curse at him.
12. What occasion is celebrated that day?
(a) Misery's birthday.
(b) Misery being brought back from the dead.
(c) Paul's birthday.
(d) Annie's acquittal.
13. Annie is sure that everyone around knows about which of the following?
(b) Car accident.
14. Who is the first non-law enforcement person to be chased off the property?
(a) Nosy neighbor.
(c) News reporter.
15. Paul notices something in the cop's speech. What is it?
(b) Placating tone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul becomes obsessed with counting __________.
2. Paul is taken to what hospital?
3. Paul realizes that he is being represented by whom?
4. What does Paul yell out?
5. With whom does Paul have lunch?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)