|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money will supposedly be requested for Paul's next book, no matter what it is?
(a) $8 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $3 million.
(d) $5 million.
2. What does Paul throw through the window?
(d) Desk drawer.
3. What letter is the third to come off the typewriter in this section?
4. Paul dreams about whose accident?
(a) Carl Wilkes'.
(b) His own.
5. What does an officer touch that upsets Annie?
6. What object in Paul's room does he use to exercise?
7. What do the people out on the road call Annie?
(b) Devil Woman.
(c) Dragon Lady.
8. What adjective is used to describe this character?
9. Annie often reminds Paul of what?
(a) Spring is almost here.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She cannot wait to go to New York.
(d) She saved his life.
10. Paul notices something in the cop's speech. What is it?
(c) Placating tone.
11. What item does Annie take from the cop?
12. Paul realizes that he is being represented by whom?
13. What item does Paul steal from the cellar?
(b) Lighter fluid.
(d) Glass bottle.
14. Annie tries to do what to Paul as he is making his escape?
(a) Curse at him.
(b) Choke him.
(c) Trip him.
(d) Beg him to some back.
15. On what object does Annie hit her head?
(d) Window sill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part is cut off by Annie at this time?
2. What item in the basement gives Paul an idea?
3. What surrounds Misery?
4. Annie tells the cops to say hello to whom when going into the barn?
5. Who is the first person to see Paul in the house?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)