|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an officer touch that upsets Annie?
2. What color is Annie's lawnmower?
3. What is the only common thread at this point?
(d) Miss Evelyn-Hyde.
4. Approximately how many pages has Paul completed thus far?
5. Paul notices something in the cop's speech. What is it?
(d) Placating tone.
6. What object in Paul's room does he use to exercise?
7. How many police officers come to the house this time?
8. Who is the first person to see Paul in the house?
(a) Farm hand.
(d) Tax man.
9. What word does Annie use when talking about healing time?
10. What does Paul call it when he is at the very end of the book?
(a) The takedown.
(b) Smell of victory.
(c) Final countdown.
(d) The push.
11. What beverage does Annie leave in the cellar?
12. Paul realizes that he is being represented by whom?
13. What is David's real name?
14. What kind of infection does Paul get?
(c) Urinary tract infection.
15. What does Annie offer to the men when they come inside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What treat does Annie bring to Paul?
2. What does Annie say she will leave to cement her alibi?
3. According to Hezekiah, what object holds incredible power?
4. The cops comment on what about Annie's house?
5. On what object does Annie hit her head?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)