|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Paul's new apartment?
(a) Park Avenue.
(b) Central Park South.
(c) East side.
(d) West side.
2. What weather condition crosses Paul's mind first in this section?
3. Where is Misery surrounded?
(a) In Java.
(b) In Kiwi.
(c) In Kenya.
(d) In Bourka.
4. What treat does Annie bring to Paul?
(c) Ice cream.
(d) Hot chocolate.
5. Paul attempts to explain that he had little or no _____.
(a) Part in it.
6. What does Annie offer to the men when they come inside?
7. What letter is the third to come off the typewriter in this section?
8. Paul becomes obsessed with counting __________.
(a) Chickens in the yard.
(b) Words on a page.
(c) Cracks in the ceiling.
9. What item in the basement gives Paul an idea?
(a) Running water.
(b) BBQ pot.
(c) Cracked window.
(d) Tool bench.
10. What item does Paul steal from the cellar?
(a) Lighter fluid.
(c) Glass bottle.
11. Who manages to get Ian to stop and listen to reason?
12. What word does Annie use when talking about healing time?
13. What is the only common thread at this point?
(d) Miss Evelyn-Hyde.
14. Approximately how many pages has Paul completed thus far?
15. Where is the hospital located?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie wants to know more about what item?
2. Annie will not permit Paul to do what while he is in the cellar?
3. Paul realizes that he is being represented by whom?
4. With what object is the person killed?
5. Who is the first person to see Paul in the house?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)