|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Paul have lunch?
2. How much money will supposedly be requested for Paul's next book, no matter what it is?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $8 million.
(d) $10 million.
3. Annie tells the cops to say hello to whom when going into the barn?
4. What action does Paul remind himself to do throughout the book?
5. What color is Annie's lawnmower?
6. What beverage does Annie leave in the cellar?
7. What does Paul hide behind the baseboard?
(a) Lighter fluid.
(b) A journal.
(c) A manuscript.
(d) A gun.
8. What does Annie say she will leave to cement her alibi?
(d) Recorded statement.
9. What weather condition crosses Paul's mind first in this section?
10. Who attempts to hold Ian back?
(a) Mrs. Ramage.
11. Paul realizes that he is being represented by whom?
12. What part of the lawnmower does Annie forget to clean?
(a) Steering wheel.
13. Paul refers to the cops as being a lot like what famous/fictional pair?
(a) David and Goliath.
(b) Fred and Barney.
(c) Mutt and Jeff.
(d) Laurel and Hardy.
14. Annie tries to do what to Paul as he is making his escape?
(a) Trip him.
(b) Choke him.
(c) Curse at him.
(d) Beg him to some back.
15. What adjective is used to describe this character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to see Paul in the house?
2. Where does Annie's alibi claim she went?
3. Approximately how many pages has Paul completed thus far?
4. What does Paul yell out?
5. What body part is cut off by Annie at this time?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)