|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul refers to the cops as being a lot like what famous/fictional pair?
(a) David and Goliath.
(b) Mutt and Jeff.
(c) Fred and Barney.
(d) Laurel and Hardy.
2. Where is the hospital located?
(a) New York.
3. Where is Misery surrounded?
(a) In Kiwi.
(b) In Java.
(c) In Kenya.
(d) In Bourka.
4. What does Annie offer to the men when they come inside?
5. What is used to do the job?
(a) Electric knife.
(b) Steak snife.
6. What letter is the third to come off the typewriter in this section?
7. Annie often reminds Paul of what?
(a) She cannot wait to go to New York.
(b) Spring is almost here.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She saved his life.
8. Approximately how many pages has Paul completed thus far?
9. What action does Paul remind himself to do throughout the book?
10. When Paul refers to writing as being self-serving, what adjective does he use?
11. What are the animals doing?
12. Annie tells the cops to say hello to whom when going into the barn?
13. Who arrives while Paul is sitting and thinking about the injury?
(b) State trooper.
(c) Tax collector.
14. What does Paul call it when he is at the very end of the book?
(a) Final countdown.
(b) Smell of victory.
(c) The takedown.
(d) The push.
15. What do the people out on the road call Annie?
(a) Dragon Lady.
(b) Devil Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul attempts to explain that he had little or no _____.
2. Annie is sure that everyone around knows about which of the following?
3. Paul dreams about whose accident?
4. What occasion is celebrated that day?
5. What item in the basement gives Paul an idea?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)