|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie offer to the men when they come inside?
2. What time does Annie return?
3. Annie tells the cops to say hello to whom when going into the barn?
4. What tool does Annie use to kill a cop?
(b) Milking machine.
5. Who is the first non-law enforcement person to be chased off the property?
(b) News reporter.
(c) Nosy neighbor.
6. What adjective is used to describe this character?
7. What part of the lawnmower does Annie forget to clean?
(c) Steering wheel.
8. Paul dreams about whose accident?
(a) Carl Wilkes'.
(c) His own.
9. With whom does Paul have lunch?
10. What body part is cut off by Annie at this time?
11. What kind of infection does Paul get?
(a) Urinary tract infection.
12. What is the only common thread at this point?
(b) Miss Evelyn-Hyde.
13. Annie often reminds Paul of what?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She cannot wait to go to New York.
(c) She saved his life.
(d) Spring is almost here.
14. What might prohibit the plainclothes detective from pulling his gun?
(b) Close quarters.
(c) His coat is buttoned.
(d) Sprained wrist.
15. The cops comment on what about Annie's house?
(c) Secure locks.
(d) Poor condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Paul refers to writing as being self-serving, what adjective does he use?
2. What is David's real name?
3. Annie wants to know more about what item?
4. What does Annie say she will leave to cement her alibi?
5. Paul refers to the cops as being a lot like what famous/fictional pair?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)