|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Paul steal from the cellar?
(a) Glass bottle.
(d) Lighter fluid.
2. What is the man's job?
3. What must Paul do without in the cellar?
4. What does Annie say she will leave to cement her alibi?
(b) Recorded statement.
5. What item in the basement gives Paul an idea?
(a) Cracked window.
(b) Tool bench.
(c) BBQ pot.
(d) Running water.
6. Who attempts to choke Misery?
(d) Sarah Jane.
7. What is the new total owed immediately?
8. Who is the first person to see Paul in the house?
(b) Farm hand.
(c) Tax man.
9. What is Paul afraid of in the cellar?
10. Paul attempts to explain that he had little or no _____.
(a) Part in it.
11. What does Paul yell out?
(a) Help her.
(c) Call the police.
12. Annie says that the men will come back with __________.
(c) A search warrant.
(d) A gun.
13. Paul dreams about whose accident?
(b) His own.
(d) Carl Wilkes'.
14. Where does Annie's alibi claim she went?
(c) Farmer's convention.
(d) Ceramics show.
15. What word does Annie use when talking about healing time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the lawnmower does Annie forget to clean?
2. On what object does Annie hit her head?
3. Paul realizes that he is being represented by whom?
4. Annie often reminds Paul of what?
5. According to Hezekiah, what object holds incredible power?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)