|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the animals doing?
2. What letter is the third to come off the typewriter in this section?
3. What adjective is used to describe this character?
4. Paul dreams about whose accident?
(c) Carl Wilkes'.
(d) His own.
5. According to Hezekiah, what object holds incredible power?
6. What part of the lawnmower does Annie forget to clean?
(c) Steering wheel.
7. On what object does Annie hit her head?
(a) Window sill.
8. Annie often reminds Paul of what?
(a) She cannot wait to go to New York.
(b) She saved his life.
(c) She loves him.
(d) Spring is almost here.
9. What kind of infection does Paul get?
(a) Urinary tract infection.
10. What is the only common thread at this point?
(b) Miss Evelyn-Hyde.
11. Where is Misery surrounded?
(a) In Bourka.
(b) In Java.
(c) In Kiwi.
(d) In Kenya.
12. Where is Paul's new apartment?
(a) Central Park South.
(b) Park Avenue.
(c) West side.
(d) East side.
13. Paul becomes obsessed with counting __________.
(a) Cracks in the ceiling.
(b) Chickens in the yard.
(d) Words on a page.
14. What object in Paul's room does he use to exercise?
15. Annie tells the cops to say hello to whom when going into the barn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul refers to the cops as being a lot like what famous/fictional pair?
2. What is the new total owed immediately?
3. Annie is sure that everyone around knows about which of the following?
4. What do the people out on the road call Annie?
5. Who attempts to hold Ian back?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)