|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's job?
2. When Paul refers to writing as being self-serving, what adjective does he use?
3. What does Paul yell out?
(b) Call the police.
(c) Help her.
4. What time does Annie return?
5. Paul dreams about whose accident?
(c) Carl Wilkes'.
(d) His own.
6. What is the name of the obsessed fan that sent Paul photos of her sitting room?
7. What is used to do the job?
(a) Steak snife.
(d) Electric knife.
8. What kind of infection does Paul get?
(c) Urinary tract infection.
9. Paul is taken to what hospital?
(a) Doctors Hospital.
(b) Citizen's General.
(c) Lenox Hill.
10. What adjective is used to describe this character?
11. Annie is sure that everyone around knows about which of the following?
(d) Car accident.
12. Who is the first person to see Paul in the house?
(b) Farm hand.
(d) Tax man.
13. Who manages to get Ian to stop and listen to reason?
14. Paul realizes that he is being represented by whom?
15. What letter is the third to come off the typewriter in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the animals doing?
2. What does Paul call it when he is at the very end of the book?
3. Paul notices something in the cop's speech. What is it?
4. What is David's real name?
5. Who attempts to hold Ian back?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)