|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe this character?
2. With whom does Paul have lunch?
3. Annie says that the men will come back with __________.
(a) A search warrant.
(c) A gun.
4. On what object does Annie hit her head?
(b) Window sill.
5. What letter is the third to come off the typewriter in this section?
6. What body part is cut off by Annie at this time?
7. What kind of infection does Paul get?
(d) Urinary tract infection.
8. How much money will supposedly be requested for Paul's next book, no matter what it is?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $8 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $10 million.
9. When Paul refers to writing as being self-serving, what adjective does he use?
10. What beverage does Annie leave in the cellar?
11. What does Annie say she will leave to cement her alibi?
(b) Recorded statement.
12. What does Paul throw through the window?
(d) Desk drawer.
13. Paul realizes that he is being represented by whom?
14. What treat does Annie bring to Paul?
(c) Ice cream.
(d) Hot chocolate.
15. Annie wants to know more about what item?
(a) New York.
(c) Future plans.
(d) Paul's ex-wives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to see Paul in the house?
2. What is the name of the obsessed fan that sent Paul photos of her sitting room?
3. Annie is sure that everyone around knows about which of the following?
4. Paul refers to the cops as being a lot like what famous/fictional pair?
5. What does Paul call it when he is at the very end of the book?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)