|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first non-law enforcement person to be chased off the property?
(c) Nosy neighbor.
(d) News reporter.
2. Paul refers to the cops as being a lot like what famous/fictional pair?
(a) Laurel and Hardy.
(b) Fred and Barney.
(c) Mutt and Jeff.
(d) David and Goliath.
3. What kind of infection does Paul get?
(a) Urinary tract infection.
4. How many police officers come to the house this time?
5. According to Hezekiah, what object holds incredible power?
6. The injury occurs on which side?
7. What is David's real name?
8. What treat does Annie bring to Paul?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Hot chocolate.
9. Where is Paul's new apartment?
(a) East side.
(b) Park Avenue.
(c) West side.
(d) Central Park South.
10. What does Annie offer to the men when they come inside?
11. Who manages to get Ian to stop and listen to reason?
12. What body part is cut off by Annie at this time?
13. What time does Annie return?
14. What surrounds Misery?
15. What part of the lawnmower does Annie forget to clean?
(a) Steering wheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul notices something in the cop's speech. What is it?
2. What action does Paul remind himself to do throughout the book?
3. Annie often reminds Paul of what?
4. Annie will not permit Paul to do what while he is in the cellar?
5. The cops comment on what about Annie's house?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)