|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the hospital located?
(c) New York.
2. What does Annie offer to the men when they come inside?
3. Paul dreams about whose accident?
(a) Carl Wilkes'.
(d) His own.
4. Who manages to get Ian to stop and listen to reason?
5. What does Paul yell out?
(c) Call the police.
(d) Help her.
6. Paul becomes obsessed with counting __________.
(a) Chickens in the yard.
(b) Cracks in the ceiling.
(c) Words on a page.
7. The injury occurs on which side?
8. What letter is the third to come off the typewriter in this section?
9. What part of the lawnmower does Annie forget to clean?
(b) Steering wheel.
10. Paul realizes that he is being represented by whom?
11. What is David's real name?
12. What treat does Annie bring to Paul?
(c) Hot chocolate.
(d) Ice cream.
13. What must Paul do without in the cellar?
14. Paul notices something in the cop's speech. What is it?
(b) Placating tone.
15. With what object is the person killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the obsessed fan that sent Paul photos of her sitting room?
2. What is used to do the job?
3. What does Paul hide behind the baseboard?
4. What are the animals doing?
5. Who arrives while Paul is sitting and thinking about the injury?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)