|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie tries to do what to Paul as he is making his escape?
(a) Curse at him.
(b) Choke him.
(c) Trip him.
(d) Beg him to some back.
2. What do the people out on the road call Annie?
(a) Devil Woman.
(c) Dragon Lady.
3. What is the new total owed immediately?
4. What is the name of the obsessed fan that sent Paul photos of her sitting room?
5. What is the man's job?
6. What letter is the third to come off the typewriter in this section?
7. With whom does Paul have lunch?
8. Paul attempts to explain that he had little or no _____.
(d) Part in it.
9. What action does Paul remind himself to do throughout the book?
10. Annie often reminds Paul of what?
(a) She cannot wait to go to New York.
(b) Spring is almost here.
(c) She saved his life.
(d) She loves him.
11. What occasion is celebrated that day?
(a) Annie's acquittal.
(b) Misery being brought back from the dead.
(c) Paul's birthday.
(d) Misery's birthday.
12. What word does Annie use when talking about healing time?
13. How much money will supposedly be requested for Paul's next book, no matter what it is?
(a) $10 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $3 million.
(d) $8 million.
14. Paul refers to the cops as being a lot like what famous/fictional pair?
(a) Mutt and Jeff.
(b) Laurel and Hardy.
(c) David and Goliath.
(d) Fred and Barney.
15. What does Paul yell out?
(a) Help her.
(b) Call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Annie take from the cop?
2. Annie will not permit Paul to do what while he is in the cellar?
3. Who is the first non-law enforcement person to be chased off the property?
4. What kind of infection does Paul get?
5. What treat does Annie bring to Paul?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)