|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the animals doing?
2. What treat does Annie bring to Paul?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Hot chocolate.
3. What does Paul call it when he is at the very end of the book?
(a) The push.
(b) Smell of victory.
(c) Final countdown.
(d) The takedown.
4. What is the new total owed immediately?
5. The cops comment on what about Annie's house?
(a) Poor condition.
(d) Secure locks.
6. What must Paul do without in the cellar?
7. What object in Paul's room does he use to exercise?
8. Paul notices something in the cop's speech. What is it?
(b) Placating tone.
9. How many police officers come to the house this time?
10. What is used to do the job?
(a) Steak snife.
(b) Electric knife.
11. Paul becomes obsessed with counting __________.
(a) Chickens in the yard.
(b) Words on a page.
(c) Cracks in the ceiling.
12. Annie tries to do what to Paul as he is making his escape?
(a) Curse at him.
(b) Choke him.
(c) Trip him.
(d) Beg him to some back.
13. Paul realizes that he is being represented by whom?
14. Annie often reminds Paul of what?
(a) Spring is almost here.
(b) She saved his life.
(c) She cannot wait to go to New York.
(d) She loves him.
15. What is the name of the obsessed fan that sent Paul photos of her sitting room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul attempts to explain that he had little or no _____.
2. What is Paul afraid of in the cellar?
3. What body part is cut off by Annie at this time?
4. What kind of infection does Paul get?
5. What item in the basement gives Paul an idea?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)