|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to do the job?
(a) Steak snife.
(b) Electric knife.
2. What does Paul hide behind the baseboard?
(a) A gun.
(b) Lighter fluid.
(c) A manuscript.
(d) A journal.
3. Who attempts to hold Ian back?
(a) Mrs. Ramage.
4. What surrounds Misery?
5. What is the name of the obsessed fan that sent Paul photos of her sitting room?
6. Annie will not permit Paul to do what while he is in the cellar?
(b) Take medication.
7. What part of the lawnmower does Annie forget to clean?
(c) Steering wheel.
8. Who is the first person to see Paul in the house?
(a) Tax man.
(b) Farm hand.
9. What does Annie say she will leave to cement her alibi?
(a) Recorded statement.
10. What does Annie offer to the men when they come inside?
11. What is the man's job?
12. What is the new total owed immediately?
13. What word does Annie use when talking about healing time?
14. Who attempts to choke Misery?
(d) Sarah Jane.
15. What must Paul do without in the cellar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first non-law enforcement person to be chased off the property?
2. Annie tries to do what to Paul as he is making his escape?
3. Who manages to get Ian to stop and listen to reason?
4. What color is Annie's lawnmower?
5. What kind of infection does Paul get?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)