|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first non-law enforcement person to be chased off the property?
(b) Nosy neighbor.
(d) News reporter.
2. Annie will not permit Paul to do what while he is in the cellar?
(b) Take medication.
3. What is used to do the job?
(a) Steak snife.
(d) Electric knife.
4. What tool does Annie use to kill a cop?
(b) Milking machine.
5. What time does Annie return?
6. What must Paul do without in the cellar?
7. What weather condition crosses Paul's mind first in this section?
8. What does Paul hide behind the baseboard?
(a) Lighter fluid.
(b) A manuscript.
(c) A journal.
(d) A gun.
9. Where is Misery surrounded?
(a) In Kenya.
(b) In Java.
(c) In Bourka.
(d) In Kiwi.
10. What item does Paul steal from the cellar?
(a) Glass bottle.
(d) Lighter fluid.
11. What beverage does Annie leave in the cellar?
12. What is the new total owed immediately?
13. What letter is the third to come off the typewriter in this section?
14. Paul dreams about whose accident?
(a) His own.
(c) Carl Wilkes'.
15. Annie wants to know more about what item?
(a) New York.
(c) Paul's ex-wives.
(d) Future plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the animals doing?
2. What do the people out on the road call Annie?
3. What is the name of the obsessed fan that sent Paul photos of her sitting room?
4. What is the only common thread at this point?
5. What item in the basement gives Paul an idea?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)