Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1, Chapters 1-16
1. What is one of the first reactions Paul had when he woke up at Annie's house?
2. When Paul describes the smell first associated with Annie, what does he say?
3. How does Annie describe herself to Paul?
4. What does Paul feel like after Annie leaves him for a long time?
5. What does Paul think about Misery and the direction his career is taking as a result of the best selling series?
6. Discuss Annie's initial opinion of "Fast...
This section contains 926 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)